PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Dirtbike

Neons4life
12-01-2005, 11:50 PM
Just looking for something Y2K and newer, must be a 2 stroke, and would prefer a 125 but might consider a 250.

Please PM me with what you have for sale.

Ciao
James

JordanLotoski
12-01-2005, 11:53 PM
iam also in the market, your almost better to go new man, thats what iam gonna do...

Neons4life
12-02-2005, 08:10 AM
I just don't want to pay 5g's for a new Honda 125. To me they arn't really worth that much. I mean for a few more thousand I might as well buy a street bike, and get back into street and forget about dirt.

There are tons of street bikes for awesome prices right now.

I want to go dirt for a change...I might have to go to the Bargain finder and start phoning those people for a good deal.

craigcd
12-04-2005, 10:44 AM
There will be a ton of used bikes come spring. I would suggest waiting. I also wouldnt buy new, its a waste of money, if you buy used you will usually get some aftermarket parts. Worst case scenario you will have to do a top end. Big deal.

Craig

JordanLotoski
12-04-2005, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by Neons4life
I just don't want to pay 5g's for a new Honda 125. To me they arn't really worth that much. I mean for a few more thousand I might as well buy a street bike, and get back into street and forget about dirt.

There are tons of street bikes for awesome prices right now.

I want to go dirt for a change...I might have to go to the Bargain finder and start phoning those people for a good deal.

but u said u wanted a dirtbike....2 totally different bikes. either u wanna ride in the dirt or the street. make up your mind.

Neons4life
12-06-2005, 10:48 AM
Dirt!!! No $hit...

But if a dirtbike is going to cost around the same then I would just get a streetbike again is what I am saying.

Dirt should be alot cheaper, or so I am hoping

craigcd
12-09-2005, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by Neons4life
Dirt!!! No $hit...

But if a dirtbike is going to cost around the same then I would just get a streetbike again is what I am saying.

Dirt should be alot cheaper, or so I am hoping

This depends on what you are doing. If you are putting around doing nothing, yaa dirt is cheaper. On average come march im spending *minimum* $150 month keeping my bike going. Not including fuel, fluids....ect. If you are just toying around sure a dirt bikes cheaper. Two completley different aspects of riding. They both are expensive and can be more expensive depending on what you do.

Go buy a street bike and drop it once.... chances are you have just paid for half of a decent used dirt bike.

Craig

PS:MIWYFSHOT what are you looking at getting and are you planning to ride track or bush?