PDA

View Full Version : I have to vent about abcars.net!

Fluidic
05-20-2002, 08:45 PM
I am sick of that dumb ass board! The people know nothing of cars! All they do is upset me!!

That's it, I am typing a super long post, and then burning my bridges, because all of the dumb fucks who don't give a damn about life can suck my pet goats dick!

Good riddance you mother fucking dumb ass board: too hell you go!!!!!

:madred: :madred:
:guns: :guns:
:thumbsdow :thumbsdow

Peter

RSeXy
05-20-2002, 08:47 PM
ouch...Peter you sound like you have a lot of pent-up rage...*breathe*...hehe..yeah ABcars is so run down b/c os the little kids...meah, what can you do?

hey....you have a pet goat? hehe..jk...

how were the pancakes?

Fluidic
05-20-2002, 08:54 PM
There were no pancakes... I went home after the meet at the zoo! LOL

But yah... I am going to ask Coolmody to ban me from abcars.net so I can no longer view it: that website really upsets me... man there are a lot of DUMB people here in Calgary!

Young, ugly and dumb!

Peter

2000impreza
05-20-2002, 09:03 PM
with any public message board you can't regulate who can post or whatever. abcars is ok, i think by far the worst message board of all is calgaryplanet. 14yearolds saying they have veilside supra's and crap like that.

bol
05-20-2002, 09:21 PM
hoho

Fluidic
05-20-2002, 09:25 PM
If you can access the slow ass site: here's what I posted!

http://www.albertacars.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=48493#post48493

Peter

redline
05-20-2002, 10:21 PM
its is just best to not go there anymore... and do not post anything.

speedracer
05-20-2002, 10:28 PM
People say what they want. Many not very bright.. mostly pretty funny. In either case move on if you can if not you'll just be a post whore.

Off to top off blinker fluid. :rofl:

coolmody
05-20-2002, 10:42 PM
Peter Skingle (ICQ#27111236) Wrote:
Fluidic Digital has now left albertacars.net

If you support me, you will too!!

:)

Now why would you say that? I respect the fact that for your own reasons you would leave. But telling others to leave for no reason...that's just wrong. I don't tell people not to visit your site or get pics taken.

Lay off those cigarettes. They've gotten to your head. :thumbsdow

legendboy
05-20-2002, 10:44 PM
I feel so out of the loop, I wish I knew what happened and why everybody is so pissed off, I have no Idea what happened?:duh:

coolmody
05-20-2002, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by Fluidic Digital
If you can access the slow ass site: here's what I posted!

http://www.albertacars.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&postid=48493#post48493

Peter

It may be slow, but it is original and my own work. :angel:

Fluidic
05-20-2002, 11:06 PM
Wesley this has nothing to do with you; the only fools here are the ones on your site: and you can't really control that!

This has nothing to do with you personally... so enough talk about that!

Peter

coolmody
05-20-2002, 11:10 PM
Wesley

Ok I respect that, but please it's Wes. :bigpimp:

Fluidic
05-20-2002, 11:15 PM
:thumbsup:

kenny
05-21-2002, 12:21 AM
Peter just keep things civil on here, and don't try to convince people to leave abcars just because you are unhappy with them.

Fluidic
05-21-2002, 12:24 AM
It's all good... this board rocks! :)

coolmody
05-21-2002, 03:48 AM
Originally posted by kenny
Peter just keep things civil on here, and don't try to convince people to leave abcars just because you are unhappy with them.

Finally a responsible post.

girlRACER
05-21-2002, 11:04 AM
I am sick of that dumb ass board! The people know nothing of cars! All they do is upset me!!

That's it, I am typing a super long post, and then burning my bridges, because all of the dumb fucks who don't give a damn about life can suck my pet goats dick!

Good riddance you mother fucking dumb ass board: too hell you go!!!!!

:madred: :madred:
:guns: :guns:
:thumbsdow :thumbsdow

Peter

Fluidic, I'm sorry you feel that way. I really have no idea what is going on at Abcars but it seems like you're pissed off because of all the young immature people that are conceited and condescending on that board. What did they all say to you? Sometimes people are just jealous b/c they don't have what you have. I am sure all of us have experienced that before. People only make those kinds of bad remarks in order to put you down to make themselves feel better. I have experienced it too much!! Sometimes I feel like I want to shove it all back in their faces but that would not be healthy.

You are right though, it is the people which make up the forum for a friendly environment. I know I would never diss you so don't worry. In the meantime, enjoy posting here!!

girlRACER
05-21-2002, 11:07 AM
:D :) Smile!

coolmody
05-21-2002, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by girlRACER
People only make those kinds of bad remarks in order to put you down to make themselves feel better. I have experienced it too much!!

I agree.

gpomp and bol. Could explain the no gf issue since we got the perspective from a female point of view.

rage2
05-21-2002, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by coolmody
gpomp and bol. Could explain the no gf issue since we got the perspective from a female point of view.

I know bol doesn't have a gf cuz he's gay, look at his "What I Drive" under his name. Not to mention that his picture came up in yahoo personals looking for a companion to go on his San Francisco expedition! :rofl:

Fluidic
05-21-2002, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by girlRACER

Fluidic, I'm sorry you feel that way. I really have no idea what is going on at Abcars but it seems like you're pissed off because of all the young immature people that are conceited and condescending on that board. What did they all say to you? Sometimes people are just jealous b/c they don't have what you have. I am sure all of us have experienced that before. People only make those kinds of bad remarks in order to put you down to make themselves feel better. I have experienced it too much!! Sometimes I feel like I want to shove it all back in their faces but that would not be healthy.

You are right though, it is the people which make up the forum for a friendly environment. I know I would never diss you so don't worry. In the meantime, enjoy posting here!!

OMG... your such a chill person!! Your kind words have made things so much better!

Sweet deal: your good at this stuff girlRACER!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :) :)

Peter

kenny
05-21-2002, 01:17 PM

OMG... your such a chill person!! Your kind words have made things so much better!

Sweet deal: your good at this stuff girlRACER!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :) :)

Peter

Now you better do a photo shoot for her car! :)

Fluidic
05-21-2002, 03:01 PM
Deal!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Peter

girlRACER
05-21-2002, 04:44 PM
Deal!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Peter

Gee...I don't really deserve that but thanks!! :D

Fluidic
05-21-2002, 04:56 PM
LOL.... think of it as a gift for your new SLK! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Peter

bol
05-21-2002, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by rage2

I know bol doesn't have a gf cuz he's gay, look at his "What I Drive" under his name. Not to mention that his picture came up in yahoo personals looking for a companion to go on his San Francisco expedition! :rofl:

:bullshit: I might be bi but I aint gay! :bigpimp: :rofl:

driven
05-21-2002, 08:45 PM
I was just lookin' on abcars.net and saw how lots of ppl were telling fluidic to grow up and get a life outside of the msg board.. I agree with them.. you are the biggest on-line drama queen i know, its pathetic..! grow up or else everyone on this forum is gonna get tired of your shi* too!

Fluidic
05-21-2002, 08:49 PM
:p

gpomp
05-21-2002, 09:38 PM
That's why you leave without telling anyone!

Fluidic
05-21-2002, 09:48 PM
True.. I will ask Kenny to delete that thread then... enuff said! :)

A fresh new start here at the best place on the net (besides my website(s) LOL) ..... beyond.ca !!!

Peter

Fluidic
05-21-2002, 09:57 PM
Ok... enough venting... Kenny... Shelton... Bol... you can now freely lock this thread! :)

Peter

Ben
05-21-2002, 10:09 PM
... you can now freely lock this thread! :)

Peter

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

HRD2PLZ
05-21-2002, 10:32 PM

And what would you be doing looking at yahoo personals to find his pic? ;) :D

rage2
05-22-2002, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by HRD2PLZ
And what would you be doing looking at yahoo personals to find his pic? ;) :D

Shhh... that's our little secret =).

Actually, yahoo ran the personal thing on their front page, so I was bored at work waiting for something to finish, decided to go play. The lesbians were scary, big ass biker chicks!

kenny
05-22-2002, 12:49 AM
Ok... enough venting... Kenny... Shelton... Bol... you can now freely lock this thread! :)

Peter

Theres no reason to close this thread. If it gets out of hand it will be closed.

spyguy
05-22-2002, 12:53 AM

Peter

Peter, who cares about what other ppl say...they have their own opinion and you have yours....Don't let it bother you...just move it...Show them you can be better than them! :thumbsup:

Pete92SL
05-22-2002, 01:09 AM
Peter, who cares about what other ppl say...they have their own opinion and you have yours....Don't let it bother you...just move it...Show them you can be better than them!

In other words.....Fight them to the death! lol

Nah I'm kidding :)

Pete

PS- I can't get over how everyone here is so civil! wow!

Ben
05-22-2002, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by Pete92SL

PS- I can't get over how everyone here is so civil! wow!

Thats cause this site separatates the children from the adults...too many little yos over at Abcars thinking they are hot shit in mom and dads cars...

spyguy
05-22-2002, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by Benny

Thats cause this site separatates the children from the adults...too many little yos over at Abcars thinking they are hot shit in mom and dads cars...

funny thing is most of em arent even old enough to own a car let alone a veilside Supra...hahahahaa:rofl:

HRD2PLZ
05-22-2002, 11:28 AM

Shhh... that's our little secret =).

Actually, yahoo ran the personal thing on their front page, so I was bored at work waiting for something to finish, decided to go play. The lesbians were scary, big ass biker chicks!

:banghead: Damn! I knew I shoulda picked San Francisco instead of England! If I went to the States with anyone we'd get in so easy, dual citizenship rocks! :thumbsup:

Ben
05-22-2002, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by spyguy

funny thing is most of em arent even old enough to own a car let alone a veilside Supra...hahahahaa:rofl:

Oh the harsh truth of reality!

rage2
05-22-2002, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by HRD2PLZ
If I went to the States with anyone we'd get in so easy, dual citizenship rocks! :thumbsup:

I've never had problems going to the states with just my driver's license. US travels are easy, never even have to prove I'm a Canadian citizen, which is quite stupid.

infamous
05-22-2002, 12:57 PM
well first i would like to say yes, i agree that the stuff posted here is more appropriate and on-topic. i feel that the immature punks from abcars.net should be able to have the website, and all of the people who want to talk about cars should be here. i just hope that this doesn't turn into what abcars.net has. it started as an awesome website, but sadly it has now been..umm..:bullshit: ...but we are all still deeply indebtted to wes and everyone who made that website what it is (was). i really hope that this can be a civilized website where everyone is old enough to know that fighting on the internet doesn't help. it doesn't do anything but make people mad. just my 2 cents, and all of this is imo :)

Ben
05-22-2002, 05:00 PM
If I know Rage, Kenny, and Bol the way I think I know them, that will never happen, on topic or bust.

shadowz
05-22-2002, 05:50 PM
Stuff on Abcars.net did get out of hand many times, but I think if you want to not participate in that site just leave quietly , itll just stir up more problems, and cause more problems the reason hat site

kenny
05-22-2002, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by shadowz
Stuff on Abcars.net did get out of hand many times, but I think if you want to not participate in that site just leave quietly , itll just stir up more problems, and cause more problems the reason hat site

Agreed. Announcing your own departure accomplishes nothing but trouble and flames, and maybe a few "don't leave" posts. I am sure as that site grows and more enthusiasts join it'll return to normal but as it stands there are more people without cars than people with cars so it naturally becomes chaotic.

Asiago
05-24-2002, 05:53 PM

It may be slow, but it is original and my own work. :angel:

you are such an idiot hahahah those buttons you have on your forums are ripped off from www.dtmpower.net!!!! own work my foot!!!! :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow now your used to be alright webpage has now degraded to a slow ass ripped off site. :thumbsdow oh man drop the act about being original and doing your own work. your older design was ripped off some other bimmer website too but no one noticed because everyone on your webpage takes the damn bus :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

kenny
05-24-2002, 06:11 PM
Interesting.... I'd compare the two sites but I get 408/409 on abcars. I'll go take a look later tonight.

Fluidic
05-24-2002, 06:14 PM
Kenny your still a moderator there... hmmm... interesting...

Peter

Ed the SOHC
05-24-2002, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Asiago

you are such an idiot hahahah those buttons you have on your forums are ripped off from www.dtmpower.net!!!! own work my foot!!!! :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow now your used to be alright webpage has now degraded to a slow ass ripped off site. :thumbsdow oh man drop the act about being original and doing your own work. your older design was ripped off some other bimmer website too but no one noticed because everyone on your webpage takes the damn bus :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

ouch...

coolmody
05-24-2002, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by Asiago

YOUR THE IDIOT HAHAHAHA

It's on vbulletin.org you fool. DTMPower took it from there.
And how was the old design ripped off from some other site? Show me. It was a pretty simple design. Don't see how it could be ripped off.

coolmody
05-24-2002, 07:12 PM
Think before you speak.

Thank you.

coolmody
05-24-2002, 07:15 PM
And by bashing me your just starting another flame war on this site. Something I thought wasn't wanted. So just be quiet if you don't have anything nice to say.

If you can prove to me that you can do a better job then go ahead and do it. But don't come on here flaming me. :guns:

coolmody
05-24-2002, 07:30 PM
Kenny your still a moderator there... hmmm... interesting...

Peter

Can we stop bashing the site now? I don't know what I did to deserve it.

I have yet to have a good reason from someone that I should be flamed personally for something I did. :(

And how come no one ever sticks up for me? If I'm that bad of a person tell me to my face, not on an internet forum.

RSeXy
05-24-2002, 09:44 PM

Can we stop bashing the site now? I don't know what I did to deserve it.

I have yet to have a good reason from someone that I should be flamed personally for something I did. :(

And how come no one ever sticks up for me? If I'm that bad of a person tell me to my face, not on an internet forum.

i will stick up for you! hehe..yeah guys, nothing wrong with abcars! just pretty hard to log on..but that's not Wes' fault...the little immature yo's aren't his fault either! but aren't most of the ones flaming abcars just as guilty at one time or another as those little yo's?? i'm sure some of you(myself included) have participated in flaming them and pointing out their stupidity...people just have to learn to turn the other way and ignore the ignorant little kids.

so just b/c some of us are happier over here at beyond...aren't really justified in flaming abcars or Wes...

as for the "dramatic" departure...please, this isn't a soap-opera...no need to be a drama queen!

just my two pesos!

coolmody
05-24-2002, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by RSeXy

i will stick up for you! hehe..yeah guys, nothing wrong with abcars! just pretty hard to log on..but that's not Wes' fault...the little immature yo's aren't his fault either! but aren't most of the ones flaming abcars just as guilty at one time or another as those little yo's?? i'm sure some of you(myself included) have participated in flaming them and pointing out their stupidity...people just have to learn to turn the other way and ignore the ignorant little kids.

so just b/c some of us are happier over here at beyond...aren't really justified in flaming abcars or Wes...

as for the "dramatic" departure...please, this isn't a soap-opera...no need to be a drama queen!

just my two pesos!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww :love: :p

Ben
05-25-2002, 01:25 AM
Uh!!! All this shit about who took what from where is going WAY overboard... Most of the internet is public domain, and secondly, most of these online forums use alot of shared images and such from the forum providor/design creator. Its bound to happen someone will like the same design as another person...damn, some people need to lay of the abcars bashing, and vise versa...

If you want my honest opinion, "who gives a fuck!" Lets talk about cars and stuff, not the petty legalities and opinions about who got what from where...its the internet, that should be self explanitory...

infamous
05-25-2002, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Benny

If you want my honest opinion, "who gives a fuck!" Lets talk about cars and stuff, not the petty legalities and opinions about who got what from where...its the internet, that should be self explanitory...

i agree totally...you deserve a :clap: :clap: :clap:

civic_rida
11-27-2002, 01:25 AM
Fluidic Digital GROW UP

kenny
11-27-2002, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by civic_rida
Fluidic Digital GROW UP
You brought up a thread from 6 months ago. You grow up. Closed.