PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1990 Toyota Supra TURBO SUPER CONDITION

CalgarySupra
12-02-2005, 03:40 PM
1990 Toyota Supra Turbo. This is Targa top, dark red newer interior color, Leather (very good condition), all factory, no cheezy mods. almost new tires, white rims, car has 235,k on it

Engine:

Runs very smooth and solid, this car has not been abused because for most of its life it had a very small exchust so it wasnt any extereme use. Turbo is good too.

Its an auto (auto is faster then the manual) and shifts smoothly. The engine runs very good as it should no problems. No headgasket problems either.

Car has no rust in wheel wheels or underneath. underneath is very good contiion. Theres a small peiece of rsurface ust on one of the rear trunk.

It had a recent premium paint job.

Again, anyone looking for supra in mint condition this is it, intercooler, turbo is all good. Put an HKS downpipe with no cat converter and you will be running 10 psi and beating most cars on the road.

Drivetrain:

Runs very smooth and solid. unbelievable.

Engine bay is sparkling clean

Asking 5300 OBO

Reason for selling: I already I have 1992 of this car , but not in super condition like this one

Color is white.

FatboyTheHungry
12-02-2005, 03:50 PM
post some pix?

CalgarySupra
12-02-2005, 04:54 PM
i dont have a digital camera .

mshaw
12-02-2005, 05:01 PM
just wondering, hows is the auto faster than the manual?

legendboy
12-02-2005, 05:09 PM
autos supras are alot faster then 5 or 6spds because they shift 10x faster

CalgarySupra
12-03-2005, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by mshaw
just wondering, hows is the auto faster than the manual?

it has a learning computer hooked up to a machine the transmission that machine can shift faster then a human. and because its a toyota transmission a840? i think its called it will last for ever.

but this car needs an exhust system to be fast again (it has thinner then stock exhust on right now, the old man who had it for the last 10 years put it on)

my brother has stock 87 auto with a hks downpipe and muffler, and i have a 92 manual with XTD racing clutch, with the same , at the time mine is running tip top, we went to the track and every single time he was ahead of me, we even switched cars, and even had a pro drive the 92 and still the same. when it comes to automatic transmission, you want it in on the supra.

mshaw
12-03-2005, 03:12 AM
thats pretty cool, somethin i never new about this car. free bump gl with the sale

CalgarySupra
12-04-2005, 02:33 PM
thank you, i will post a picture, i had a sony t1 but sold it to a guy on here. then i had another one then gave it away. then i had another camrea and gave it away. so i will.

CalgarySupra
12-10-2005, 04:25 AM
I wonder why no one interested?

ogie
12-10-2005, 10:35 AM
will you trade for a faster nissan?