PDA

View Full Version : M-1 Innovation

mac_82
12-02-2005, 05:39 PM
Any one ever heard of this marketing company? I went in for an interview thinking they were more of a marketing / advertising company, but it sounds like they are more of a sales / marketing company.

The guy even said some bullshit about door-to-door sales, sounds like a scam more than anything. Any one got experience with these jokers?

Also I tried finding info about them online, but apparently their website is down....

:bullshit:

Azn563
12-02-2005, 09:37 PM
yo man these guys are fags!!! i worked for them and they suck ass! u have to walk around the ghetto all day and u only get paid if u sell shit to people so ya door to door sales!! dont go back for the second part of the interview they take u door to door with them.

mac_82
12-02-2005, 10:04 PM
what sorta stuff do they make you sell? they didn't seem very forth coming in the interview, set off the bullshit alarm right away.... :dunno:

FatboyTheHungry
12-02-2005, 10:31 PM
Smells like Amway... After all, they disappeared and resurfaced a few times under different names... :thumbsdow

FiveFreshFish
12-02-2005, 11:14 PM
There are still door-to-door sales?

Azn563
12-03-2005, 12:22 AM
they make u sell contracts for enmax... and they could be doin some sales for rogers now but not sure... left that place in aug, only worked for a few days

02bump'nWRX
12-05-2005, 05:37 PM
A buddy of mine works for them. He just opened his own location in ontario and says he will make 150-200k next year. We all think it was a scam but it seems to be somewhat legit if they are working with enmax and rogers. I wouldn;t do it but i think if you have the right personality you could probably make money doing it. Have fun explaining your career to others though LOL we give him such a hard time about it.

Azn563
12-08-2005, 11:01 PM
you have to go thru like 5 stages of the company before u can have your own company and you have to have really good people working under you or your screwed and your company will go down fast!!

and how long did it take your friend to get there? you have to work like every single day 10-10

sometimes longer