PDA

View Full Version : fuk'd integra gsr

Evro
12-03-2005, 12:07 PM
alright so basically the car lost control (summer tires) and really i shouldnt a been out a the garage in the first place but long story short the front left wheel is jammed back into the wheel well - im not sure whats wrong yet but it looks like the axle is fucked and maybe my strut but the control arms look not too bad

other damage includes the front left fender which is kinda bent outa shape and my beautiful blade rims :( (well one of them)

does anyone know a good place to take the car to get fixed??

thanks alot - once i get the car fixed im puttin on some steelies and rasising it (like i shoulda done in the first place :banghead: )

euro_racer
12-03-2005, 12:29 PM
oucch man, call me up later on and ill tell u of some shops

Team_Mclaren
12-03-2005, 12:53 PM
wow sorry to hear.

but driving on summers in this weather is like asking for death...

max_boost
12-03-2005, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Team_Mclaren
wow sorry to hear.

but driving on summers in this weather is like asking for death... :werd:

I'm a strong advocate for winter tires, the cost of this repair will most likely exceed the cost of tires.

I saw this Jeep 4X4 sport run straight over a curb going only 40kms/h a couple nights ago. The road was bending left but he couldn't turn! I'm glad it wasn't a wall!:eek:

Drive safe.

statick
12-03-2005, 02:46 PM
sorry to hear about that man...hope it all works out for you.

ecstasy_civic
12-03-2005, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Evro
alright so basically the car lost control (summer tires) and really i shouldnt a been out a the garage in the first place but long story short the front left wheel is jammed back into the wheel well - im not sure whats wrong yet but it looks like the axle is fucked and maybe my strut but the control arms look not too bad

other damage includes the front left fender which is kinda bent outa shape and my beautiful blade rims :( (well one of them)

does anyone know a good place to take the car to get fixed??

thanks alot - once i get the car fixed im puttin on some steelies and rasising it (like i shoulda done in the first place :banghead: )

Was this turning into Edgemont?

arian_ma
12-03-2005, 05:38 PM
Aleks dude call me!