PDA

View Full Version : exhaust

Matt
02-25-2003, 12:16 AM
Hi i have a 99 Cavalier Z24 i want to get an ehaust put on it and i was wondering what the best sounding exhaust would be for a 4 cylinder car not necessary the most expensive but something thats in a good price range. If you could get back to me i would appreciate it. Thanks

audio1der
02-25-2003, 02:07 PM
I really dig Magnaflow.
For a 4 cyl, you're hard beat to find a deeper-sounding exhaust.
Speedville in calgary is a great place to go.

Aleks
02-25-2003, 02:20 PM
You should save up and get a good exhaust system in the first place. Something that was designed/tested/manufactured specifically for your car. That way you'll get the best sound and performance out of it.
Otherwise if you buy something cheaper you won't be happy and you'll wanna replace it anyway.

Check out this site. Those guys might be able to help you out more.

www.jbodyalberta.com

D-MON
02-25-2003, 02:45 PM
Depending on what a good price range is for you.......
try RK Sport. They specialize in Cav/Sunfire shat. Only prob is that they're at the more expensive range. Not the MOST expensive stuff but up there.:thumbsup: :thumbsdow

GTS Jeff
02-25-2003, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by altima
You should save up and get a good exhaust system in the first place. Something that was designed/tested/manufactured specifically for your car. That way you'll get the best sound and performance out of it.
Otherwise if you buy something cheaper you won't be happy and you'll wanna replace it anyway.

Check out this site. Those guys might be able to help you out more.

www.jbodyalberta.com judging by his post, he only seems to care for the noise, not the performance.

id also say that magnaflows sound nice

Ben
02-25-2003, 06:14 PM
I would put a Vote in for SuperSprint, but THey dont make them for Cavy/Sunfires.

Camaro and Corvette are the only GM's they make them for.

Canadian 2.5RS
02-25-2003, 06:39 PM
i vote magnaflow if youre JUST looking for sound, but if you want some performance out of it then look for something proven and tailored for you car.

Smartiepants
02-25-2003, 07:36 PM
Just head go to teh dyno day and listen to everyones car, then ask what they have