PDA

View Full Version : lethbridge visions ??? no way !!!!!!!!!!!!!

kobewei
12-04-2005, 03:21 PM
i installd my cd deck in there, takes 2 hours, and rear speaker have no sound, i notice when i arrived home, called back, told me come back tomorrow (sunday), my gf drove car back, (i am working sunday), same guy told my gf that install person is not working sunday,(so why told me back sunday not monday??) i called that guy, told me is my speaker's problem, why did not tell me when their give my car back, plus when i brought the car, the owner showed me the speaker are working and took the stereo off. told me back monday at 9 or wait for another 4 weeks, WHAT A "GOOD SERVICE" WILL NEVER BACK THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

handsomebassman
12-04-2005, 03:31 PM
Thats shitty man. I wouldnt ever go back there if i were you.

garagefujimoto
12-04-2005, 07:36 PM
I used to work there. It was a shithole then, but at least we had a clue. I was "supposed to be in Home Audio" but I didn't know dick so I was kind enough to only really help people with Cell Phones and Car Audio instead of just trying to push whatever shit and talk out of my ass about it. However, Visions only paid a minimum of $6 a hour if you didn't sell, so the pressure is huge, I had to quit. Since then, over the past 4 years, not a single person who knows a nut from a washer has been hired there, and that includes the ass-clowns in the Car Audio department. Who was your salesperson?

schurchill39
12-04-2005, 09:35 PM
Man the guys here are just as bad. Well some of them are (Chris is a good guy). I went and got my cd deck installed by them and I had free installation and I paid for parts right when I bought it so all I had to do was go in and get it installed. I ended up getting charged with another $16 for who whos what. The guy didnt tape any of the wires either he left them bare to rub up against what ever they please or he cut them off way to short so even if I wanted to resuse the wire I couldnt. This caused my tweeters to blow.

Also before I bought the car I was told it had baulpunkt (sp?) speakers in it installed by visions and they always sounded kinda crappy to me so when i went to take my back end apart last month I noticed that the wires were just hooked over the connections .. not even twisted back on its self or taped up.
But I cant garuntee this was even done by visions

Civicguy
12-04-2005, 10:01 PM
thats why you go to Stay Tuned he does killer shit no one else touches my car audio then Bob:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Audio_Rookie
12-04-2005, 10:23 PM
stay tuned is awsome...

CdnSilverStreak
12-04-2005, 10:45 PM
Bob is the man!

JO-WN4GE
12-04-2005, 10:47 PM
A & B is also good, if you like bob as you installer head down toe A & B he works their a couple days outta the week and has a good friend take care of stay tuned when he's not around, he also does very good work.

kobewei
12-04-2005, 11:19 PM
thanks guys, i just find out something more about my car, the old setup was cd deck connect to the amp in the back for all my speakers, then another pair connect to my sub's amp, which all been took off by old onwer, but wire still in there, that install guy connect front speaker to the oem wire and connect the rear pre out to the old wire which connect to nothing right now, and that is what they called install !!!!!!!!!!!!!

kobewei
12-04-2005, 11:23 PM
the sales (the guy told me back today and install guy is not there and let me hold for 5 mins to book another time to check my car again ) name is rob

garagefujimoto
12-06-2005, 07:00 PM
Rob is a fairy faggot.

BOB ( Big O B) pwns all!!