PDA

View Full Version : WTb(or need help finding): Ipod external battery

Thaco
12-05-2005, 02:00 PM
I am looking for an ipod external battery made by energizer, the product number is er-i50... i ordered one off bestbuy.ca but i used it for a week and then it wouldn't hold a charge, i already returned that one but now i need to find another one to buy, LOCALLY this week as i am going away soon, and do not ahve tiem to wait for shipping on bestbuy.ca agian... i have checked both bestbuy and Future Shop websites and both say they do not carry them in any of thier stores... can anyone else suggest any other stores to check?? (the source bycc does not have it)

here is a link to the bestbuy site
http://www.bestbuy.ca/catalog/proddetail.asp?logon=&langid=EN&sku_id=0926INGFS10063193&catid=23079

Thanks.

carguy
12-06-2005, 12:41 AM
London Drugs electronics department has those and a whole wall of other ipod accesories.
give that a shot

darkbanana
12-06-2005, 12:56 AM
I have one of the ones that use 4 AA batteries and has suction cups to hold it to the back of the ipod. It's functional pm me if you want more info

Thaco
12-06-2005, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by carguy
London Drugs electronics department has those and a whole wall of other ipod accesories.
give that a shot i tried them too, they dont have the energizer one, the other ones are crap, the evergizer one provides an additional 60 hours, the other do like a max of 6 extra hours.