PDA

View Full Version : Office Xmas party game ideas

Redlyne_mr2
12-05-2005, 03:44 PM
So I've been put in charge of planning the Xmas party for the company I work with. I have everything finalized except for some of the games that I want to have happen throughout the evening. Im wondering if any of you guys have any good ideas for clean, fun xmas party games. Its a massive corporation so I have to make sure the games are clean, wont insult anyone, or cause conflict. Any ideas are really appreciated. THX

Melinda
12-05-2005, 03:48 PM
do a random gift giving thing. Get everyone to purchase a 10 or 20 $ gift that is generic enough that most people would like it, get them to wrap it in newspaper (so no one would know who brought what) and put them in a giant pile when everyone gets there...then hand everyone a newspaper wrapped gift to open as their little xmas gift. It's alot of fun and people like trying to figure out who got who's gift.

teggypimp95
12-05-2005, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Melinda
do a random gift giving thing. Get everyone to purchase a 10 or 20 $ gift that is generic enough that most people would like it, get them to wrap it in newspaper (so no one would know who brought what) and put them in a giant pile when everyone gets there...then hand everyone a newspaper wrapped gift to open as their little xmas gift. It's alot of fun and people like trying to figure out who got who's gift.

Yeah we played this except you can either pick on from the pile or steal some on eles, and you can say it can only be stolen once so then it can get really crazy!

szw
12-05-2005, 03:55 PM
The animal game is always a hit.

Xtrema
12-05-2005, 03:55 PM
Kareoke (sp?)

sputnik
12-05-2005, 03:57 PM
I dont think a gift exchange would work in a company larger than 25 people.

Redlyne_mr2
12-05-2005, 03:57 PM
Im thinking little 5 minute activities...we have secret santa already but thats in the office. I want some spur of the moment events to get everyone going and break the ice a bit. Things like a watermelon eating contacted, car trivia or something. thanks for the input thus far.

Ben
12-05-2005, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
Im thinking little 5 minute activities...we have secret santa already but thats in the office. I want some spur of the moment events to get everyone going and break the ice a bit. Things like a watermelon eating contacted, car trivia or something. thanks for the input thus far.

How about "Pin the Depends on Gramps" and "Repair Cube Shift"

*inside joke*

sputnik
12-05-2005, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

One company I worked for had "Director Trivia" where they put together some multiple choice questions about each director and people cheered for the answer they thought was correct.

Come up with obscure questions and have humourous answers.

Redlyne_mr2
12-05-2005, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Ben

How about "Pin the Depends on Gramps" and "Repair Cube Shift"

*inside joke*
hahahahah Gramps had a triple bypass and is in rough shape, and your gf was given her own individual cube in order to prevent the dreaded cube shift.

joyridder
12-05-2005, 04:43 PM
Last year we played the "sock" game, not sure the exact name,
but basically, you seperate ppl into groups (we had one for every table)...
Fill misc xmas related items in the sock, and have ppl try and guess the items without taking anything out of the sock....
This was a fun one because it took a while for ppl to guess the items (probally because most of them were drunk at the point).....
Good Luck with the games...:thumbsup: