PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1990 turbo plymouth laser fwd

2.0turbo
12-05-2005, 08:50 PM
I am selling my laser turbo fwd. It is an awesome car and only has 128xxx kms on the entire car. Motor has a leak that requires a top up at each fill. Tranny shifts soooooo smooth and the car pulls hard. I have known the two previous owners and both only put about 6000 kms on it for the years they had it.

I currently run 9 psi on it as my girlfriend is the driver of this car. It looks that the bcs has been removed so if hooked up so, it would run 14 psi. That is the ONLY mod to this car. The body is in decent shape and has a tiny rust spot beginning on the front left fender. With a car that sat as long as this one did, it has an excellent body and a good buff up would bring the paint back.

This car runs incredibly strong and is very fast. It is an awesome car but she would like something bigger although she does love this car, as do I. It is a smooth ride and only requires whatever seal it is leaking from. It is a reliable car and has been stock it's entire life.

$2800 obo.

Fully loaded 5 speed, sunroof, leather and ac is nice and cold. A steal of a dsm at this price.

Thanks for looking.

Boosted_TL
12-05-2005, 10:45 PM
Wow great price for anyone who needs a cheap pocket rocket. Good price Andrew !!

2.0turbo
12-07-2005, 04:27 PM
:) :burnout:
:) :burnout:

:eek:

93hustler
12-17-2005, 09:52 PM
You have been PM'D

supaj87GTS
12-18-2005, 12:58 AM
PM sent