PDA

View Full Version : Car Salesman Here?

dodad
12-06-2005, 01:56 AM
Hello. Im looking for a salesman on here that specializes in special credit circumtances" My woman had to claim bankruptcy due to the 2002 civic she was leasing was the biggest peace of junk. always breaking down and what not. The dealer wouldn't help her on warrentee so she claim bankruptcy to get out of the lease.

Her credit is screwed but she has been discharged and has 2 cars 2 trade in for one good vehicle. plus cash or something.

We want to do this next transaction to give her credit to start over.

legendboy
12-06-2005, 09:11 AM
talk to greg at cms 291-5646

69cougar
12-06-2005, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by dodad
Hello. Im looking for a salesman on here that specializes in special credit circumtances" My woman had to claim bankruptcy due to the 2002 civic she was leasing was the biggest peace of junk. always breaking down and what not. The dealer wouldn't help her on warrentee so she claim bankruptcy to get out of the lease.

Her credit is screwed but she has been discharged and has 2 cars 2 trade in for one good vehicle. plus cash or something.

off topic but why would she declare bankruptcy to get out of it. She should have just traded it in. She will be screwed at getting a car loan most of them are like 29% or more,

Good luck

tictactoe2004
12-06-2005, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by 69cougar

off topic but why would she declare bankruptcy to get out of it. She should have just traded it in. She will be screwed at getting a car loan most of them are like 29% or more,

Good luck

:werd: lol, i dont really believe the story but im sure someone here can help you out :)

Drsuce
12-06-2005, 10:27 AM
i think in a situation like this, one needs to save cash and drive a cheaper car... not take out another loan with more intrest and dive deeper into the hole... we live in canada, not the united states :)

Weapon_R
12-06-2005, 10:28 AM
No one is going to believe your 'story'. If someone has a lemon, they will either trade it in or sell it privately. Declaring bankruptcy over a 15,000 civic is not going to fly with a lender.

She can still get a loan, but she will have to pony up 25% down to get it. Dealers love it because the risk is so small, and they have a chance to make a lot of money by cashing in on a high deposit and repossession.

5hift
12-06-2005, 11:39 AM

Weapon R is right, story doesnt make sense, there's clearly some info that was "'left" out. If the Civic was a 2002 the warrentee would cover it.

Goblin
12-06-2005, 12:47 PM
The newbie gets beyownd. ahah

(stole that, sorry :D)

Redlyne_mr2
12-06-2005, 03:19 PM
OK guys who cares why she went banko, that's irrelevant, bottomline is that she went through a bankrupcty. What she is going to have to do is find a subprime lending company in other words a company that offers loans to high risk customers. They will of course hit her with a higher interest rate and often require cosigners and or cash down. She is just going to have to shop around. Some captive finance companies such as Ford Credit, CFC, GMAC often approve higher risk clients as well. Where as Honda and Toyota only buy A and B paper.

dodad
12-06-2005, 03:36 PM
Umm seriously she claimed bankruptcy the car had several problems including it had a trunk leak which made everything moldy which at the time she left for australia came back and the stench was horrible. The dealer didnt help out at all was a total joke.

She wasn't going to pay for a car that was junk and didn't run. Trade-in was not a option.

69cougar
12-06-2005, 04:26 PM
www.camvap.ca
www.amvic.org

Would have been 2 good starts

legendboy
12-06-2005, 04:40 PM
most dealerships can get roach financing nowdays anyways

Redlyne_mr2
12-06-2005, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by legendboy
most dealerships can get roach financing nowdays anyways
Lol good point some more than others.

RUQUIKR
12-06-2005, 05:46 PM

She wasn't going to pay for a car that was junk and didn't run. Trade-in was not a option.

Didn't run? It is under warranty. Something doesn't add up here, anyways she can go to a subprime lender(mostly dealers have on in house or at least we do) or privatly sell the 2 cars she was and buy a cheap one cash and stick it out until she has rebuilt here credit. Not a bad Idea to get a credit report to findout if there is anything else effecting her credit rating.

EK 2.0
12-06-2005, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by legendboy
talk to greg at cms 291-5646

Agreed...and then come see me at CMS for parts for that car...haha

dodad
12-07-2005, 02:06 AM
cms is contemporary motor sports right? i didnt know they spealize in special credit circumstances...thanks

EK 2.0
12-07-2005, 04:47 AM
cms is contemporary motor sports right? i didnt know they spealize in special credit circumstances...thanks

Yes it is. They "split" from T&T in the early fall and became their own standalone dealership.

dodad
12-09-2005, 08:52 PM
cool thanks man