PDA

View Full Version : Help ! Lost Dog (American Eskimo mini) *FOUND*

Wakalimasu
12-06-2005, 12:33 PM
Hi

My friend recently had 2 dogs that escaped through their fence. The dogs were lost around noon.

The dog lived in the penbrook area, but someone reported the dog was last seen near the Dairyqueen on Memorial and 60th, NE. This was around 5pm on Tuesday Night.

The 1st dog was recovered by the pound but the 2nd dog wasn't.

The dog is a white miniature american eskimo. Weigh about 12 to 15 lbs. He answers to Egan.

The dog has been out there all night now. I got off work around 2AM and helped searched for several hours but the dog can be anywhere in the NE/SE. All I could find were dog prints heading towards 52nd Street. It's been over a day now and it's been especially cold last night too. I did see a white rabbit so if a rabbit could survive in those conditions, hopefully the dog could as well.

I hope the dog is alright. Anyways the dog has a collar and some contact information on the collar as well.
Even if you find a frozen dog :(. I'd like to know.

Thanks in advance.

BebeAphrodite
12-06-2005, 12:38 PM
Oo goodness, I'm going to sticky this!
I hope someone finds the Eskie.
G'luck.

Wakalimasu
12-06-2005, 12:44 PM
Thanks.

It's not my dog, but I feel for it as well ;(

Wakalimasu
12-07-2005, 01:08 PM
CORRECTION: Egan has been missing since MONDAY night...and there have been no signs of him anywhere yet, so we hope that some person has taken him in and isn't ready to give him back yet?? so if you all of a sudden notice a minature american eskimo living in your neighbourhood....

Wakalimasu
12-09-2005, 04:24 PM
thanks everyone!! he's been found and is now safe and sound at home!!

BerserkerCatSplat
12-09-2005, 04:26 PM
:clap: Glad to hear you found him!

AllGoNoShow
12-10-2005, 11:35 AM
Good man :)

Gotta love having a pet loving mod who stickies everything :P

celica girl
12-10-2005, 03:28 PM
A tip for pet owners... incase this ever happens to you. Put up posters stating that your dog/cat needs medication and is sick. Everyone wants a free puppy/kitty but nobody wants a sick puppy/kitty.

Bill Cosby
12-10-2005, 04:14 PM
smart idea good call!