PDA

View Full Version : Allignment

civic_rida
07-03-2002, 08:26 PM
I called calgary honda and they said they dont do wheel allignments on lowered cars. Where did u guys get it done.

finboy
07-03-2002, 08:30 PM
sears

but that was on my parents jetta, which is stock height

might as well try.
:dunno:

legendboy
07-03-2002, 09:22 PM
don't go to sears.........go to silverhill or t&t

cocoabrova
07-03-2002, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by finboy
sears
:dunno:

:rofl: :rofl:
Try Tirecraft off Macleod Tr. by Hooters/Back Alley. they have extensive experience with lowered cars/trucks. Or even a Kal tire should be able to help you out..... :thumbsup:

5gluder
07-03-2002, 10:35 PM
I talked to Calgary Honda last week, they told me that they can do wheel alignments on any car. They align with lasers, so if your car can clear the lasers then it's possible to do the alignment. I'm guessing if your car is not as low as the S2000 than it should be possible.

4wheeldrift
07-04-2002, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by cocoabrova

Try Tirecraft off Macleod Tr. by Hooters/Back Alley. they have extensive experience with lowered cars/trucks. Or even a Kal tire should be able to help you out..... :thumbsup:

I've had good experiences with them in the past. They do a fair amount of work for the motorsports community in this city so you can be assured they do good work.

G
07-04-2002, 08:07 AM
The best place to get wheel alignment done is Tire Craft on 32nd ave in the McCall Lake Plaza. Gary does the best work:thumbsup:

bart
05-15-2003, 10:40 AM
i went to trio motors all the time, so far so good! they do the steering wheel to, this other place i went too didnt, what a waste of money. i'm referring to brake check on glenmore.

buh_buh
05-15-2003, 10:56 AM
Go to Tire Craft!

Davan
05-15-2003, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by 4wheeldrift

I've had good experiences with them in the past. They do a fair amount of work for the motorsports community in this city so you can be assured they do good work.

They did mine. 2 inch drop. 50 bucks for the alignment.

calarina
05-15-2003, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by civic_rida
I called calgary honda and they said they dont do wheel allignments on lowered cars. Where did u guys get it done.

That's bull shit. We've done alignments on lowered cars here, it's just harder to get them onto the alignment table.

They're just a hassle to do, but they've done lowered cars before. Your car should be fine, just book the appointment, and let them find out your car is lowered. Hahaha, just lemme know what kind of car it is, and I'll let them know when they drive it on the alignment table that it's lowered (since it's right outside my office door). :)

redec
05-15-2003, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by cocoabrova

Try Tirecraft off Macleod Tr. by Hooters/Back Alley. :werd: :werd:

VWhooligan
05-15-2003, 04:50 PM
i've taken allmy cars to Trio Motors, right next to 5th Ave VW. It's a top notch place.

GT2NV
05-15-2003, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by calarina

That's bull shit. We've done alignments on lowered cars here, it's just harder to get them onto the alignment table.

yeah and they scratched it last time, so i sure wouldnt go there again:thumbsdow

92 Teg-B18A
05-15-2003, 07:44 PM
I went to Silverhill after I got my lowered (it's not super low though) and they did a decent job

cocoabrova
05-16-2003, 01:15 AM
Holy shiet this thread's almost a year old:banghead:

Bayyak
05-16-2003, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by suffeks
i went to trio motors all the time, so far so good! they do the steering wheel to,

ohh hell no..those mofos try to rip u off..last time we put our Corolla there..he told us 2 come back at a specific time, and when we did he wasn't even done yet..so we wait like an hour more for the car and when its done, he jacks up the price..first he told us he wants like 50 bucks then when hes done he wants 80..we took the car and drove off.