PDA

View Full Version : Gun Holes!!!!

Team Emperor
12-06-2005, 07:15 PM
So I get home from work today and my bro says that his car has benn shot up!! :guns: So of course I run out and check my car out and what do I find a few hole in my drivers side back panel!

I phoned the cops rightaway and they told me that a unit would be sent over or they would phone me.:werd:
Theres been a shooting in my small town and all they do is say we'll phone you??? :bullshit:. There little kids living on both sides of my house.

So anyway I was woundering what else I should do? I mean I really can't do any thing till the police come. Any advice???

BerserkerCatSplat
12-06-2005, 07:25 PM
Take some pictures for posterity, that's all you can really do until the cops show up.

That's screwed up.

GQBalla
12-06-2005, 07:29 PM
hrm thats messed.....

hopefully everything turns out alright

sorry to hear about this but why don';t the police come out sooner are your neighbours okay?

Primer_Drift
12-06-2005, 07:38 PM
hmm well rest assured, it was a slug that did the damage not the gun. :D

Does this situation seem senseless to you, or have you pissed some people off lately? Definetly very messed that the cops wouldn't come right away to investigate it. Do the bullet holes need to be through your house windows they show up?:dunno:

Team Emperor
12-06-2005, 07:44 PM
sorry to hear about this but why don';t the police come out sooner are your neighbours okay? [/B]
I think so it looks like just the cars got hit.
And I don't think I've pissed off my neighbours although I just bought my car and its got a muffer thats sticks out a good 4":thumbsdow and is to big so it's loud, and I haven't had the time to remove it yet.

civicluva
12-07-2005, 10:20 AM
move the fuck out of there I say

Foz
12-07-2005, 12:38 PM
Okotoks becoming a hood??
:eek:

Xtrema
12-07-2005, 03:49 PM
Those are speed holes, dummy. :rofl:

joyridder
12-07-2005, 04:18 PM
I would take pictures and send them to global....seems like when ever anyone has a problem that doesn't get addressed right away, as soon as it airs on global, the next day they have an update with something being done about it...
i would be rather upset about that and would see to it that it got some "attention"

tapout
12-07-2005, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Foz
Okotoks becoming a hood??
:eek: :rofl: :rofl: