PDA

View Full Version : Everyone post something to vent on life.

Pages : [1] 2 3

handsomebassman
12-07-2005, 12:35 AM
I dont know why, but maybe it would be healthy to post what really pisses you off, and just get it out there. Noone flame another person for their comment, but instead just post your own.

My vent? Well im starting to get really pissed off with all of these ghost cars. First the canyon or colorado truck with the construction rack, and then some other exploders and such, and im just so sick of the cops wasting all their time on speeding and bullshit tickets for crap such as having a bit of snow on your taillight or licence plate from 5 minutes of driving. (where did it come from i wonder). They should spend their time on other shit, not just making MORE money off of me aside from taxes.

What a joke.

And im also sick of people bashing jdm imports and such, and talking about how crappy they are and how people think they are so cool drivin their crap. Get over it, they love what they drive, as they should. To each his own.

~Paul

Darkane
12-07-2005, 12:36 AM
/Vent

/Vent

handsomebassman
12-07-2005, 12:39 AM
lol

Ekliptix
12-07-2005, 12:39 AM
Weeeeell, I'm pissed right now cuz some jackass is trying to deny me photo use at an annual public even by saying he's 'trademarked' the event's name.

Also, JDM is over played IMO. Especially by young'ins.

97IntegraRS
12-07-2005, 12:41 AM
Guys in SUV's on their cell phones, with the gangster lean, weaving through traffic and cutting people off in the winter.

handsomebassman
12-07-2005, 12:42 AM
People who buy the biggest vehicle they find, and for 99% of the vehicles life, there is one person inside of it, usually with blonde hair, 80% of them female, on a cellphone, eating up gas and taking up the road.

Darkane
12-07-2005, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by handsomebassman

was that a shot at me? if so, people like you piss me off. If you dont like the post, then do your business in another post.

Bah im deleting both my posts. Enjoy your thread. :thumbsup:

A_3
12-07-2005, 12:44 AM
The fact that there is no quick route from anywhere the University of Calgary! From my direction i've tried everything:
1)highway 8 -> sarcee -> 33rd -> crowchild=35 minutes
2)highway 8 -> 101st st. -> bowtrail -> sarcee -> 16th ave.=45 minutes
3)highway 8 -> 101st st. ->lower springbank ->highway 1 -> 16th ave.=40 mintues
And that was before it snowed. I have class everyday at 8am, and now that it takes a friggen hour to get to school i'm forced to get up at 6am. I don't even particuarly mind getting up that early, it's just how sensitive our roads are. It snows... add 15 minutes onto commute, small debris on road... add 7 minutes, accident 40 km's away on crowchild... add 10 minutes. This morning it took my 20 minutes to travel 3 blocks from AE Cross Jr. High to the turn off of 33rd onto Crowchild, I could walk there and back in that amount of time. I don't think i'm alone on this rant, everyone else coming from other directions seems to have it pretty slow going as well. After 9am, I can get from my house to the university in under 20 minutes. Calgary traffic is friggen ridiculous.

Ah, that feels better...

theken
12-07-2005, 12:45 AM
people who cant drive behind a semi and wont let me in, you fuckin pricks. i got cut off rough estimate 6 timrd today, i even got the double turn lane cut off. off of 6th ave onto 5th street before cowboys, im in the outside turn lane prick on the inside decides that taking the first 2 inside lanes isnt enough he decides that he wants my 3rd lane. if my airhorn wasnt broken he would have got it until i drained my tank. prick, i hate people. show some respect for a semi especially downtown, especially pepsi trucks

cman
12-07-2005, 12:47 AM
accidents, insurance claims, lawyers, woman drivers ya you get the piont.

handsomebassman
12-07-2005, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by Darkane

Nope not a direct shot, some things are ok to Rant/Vent on like Street Encounters.. because well we are an automotive forum. But lots of things people rant about it just usless. But If it makes ya feel better im editing my original post.

lol, i guess what i said after kindof goes against what the threads about. My apologies

Ekliptix
12-07-2005, 12:48 AM
-Not signaling bastards

civic_stylez
12-07-2005, 12:49 AM
1. when you go through the drive thru and they forget shit you ordered...wtf..with all those computers and buzzers and shit they cant remember my cheeseburger...go die..

2. when people have minor fender benders and instead of pulling off the road and taking care of it..no , lets stop right in traffic and ruin everyone elses day too..

3. kids between the ages of 11 - 14.. i just dont like em..theyre lippy and gangster wannabees like icy hot stuntaz..

4. no TP in the shitter...

5. slow walkers in the mall... slower stupid people keep right...

6. fat chicks in tight clothing...do you own a mirror?? guess not..

7. impark and city parking lots... i hate that shit..10$ to leave you car on a piece of cracked tarmac in a poorly lit area where some crackhead will probably break into my car and i have to pay to have that happen... (refer to my confessions thread in ask leo to avoid paying for parking..)

oh man the bitter level is rising..must stop now...

A_3
-Assholes who speed up to not let you in, and then there gf looks down from the Jimmy window to laugh only to be met by my middle finger... cocksucker

HTN SWCHS
asshole piece of shit hick town airdrie rcmp and their stupid court system with their dumb fuck police force and extra 1million dollar quotas, bastards, more venting later...

and dickhead judges and their "house arrest"

... hey that felt good

handsomebassman
12-07-2005, 12:51 AM
people who dont fukin shoulder check, people who just plain cant drive, and dumb shit drivers who dont signal, or most of all, people who take up just enough of a parking stall that its a big ass waste of space, but still to small to fit your compact car. Assholes.

s dime
12-07-2005, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by cman

you get into an accident buddy? :hijack:

Kirbs17
12-07-2005, 01:00 AM
-The terrible buy-back rate RDC offers for books. I paid $790 for books this semester, I got $72 back
-Red Deer doesnt know what street clearing is. Gaetz gets cleared, 32nd gets cleared, thats it. Everything else is literally an ice rink.
-My stats test format is bullshit. I have a 95% going in, but If I dont get 50% on the final (non-cumulative, but hard as hell unit that I dont know) I instantly fail, no questions asked.
-My roommate is dropping out of college because he misses mommy and daddy.

Foz
12-07-2005, 01:02 AM
@!@#$ 'em all!

I hear ya'll.

:guns: :whipped:

ecstasy_civic
12-07-2005, 01:05 AM
If anyone on here knows me, they know there isnt enough room to post how I really feel about people, driving, business's, work and life in general.

So I will just say my few select friends and girlfriend.:thumbsup:
the rest of the pinheads/cocksuckers:devil:

handsomebassman
12-07-2005, 01:05 AM
Or how about despite me buying a 2006 civic, STILL i do not get a poppable trunk from the key remote. For christs sake, like i love to either have to reach way the hell down into my car to pop the trunk or shove the key in the trunk. You can have variable airbags, belt tensionors, power windows, locks, a technilogical masterpiece for an engine, yet you cant make it so i can pop my trunk from my key.
My god.

Hash_man
12-07-2005, 01:17 AM
People who can;'t fuckin drive and then get pissed at me when I react to them almost killing me and my car.... There are many others that piss me off, but these have been the worst this past week.

driver#1. Semi drivers who feel it neccesary to tailgate me one a road that has yet to be cleared.

driver#2. Asshole driver from texas in his brand new Lexus LS... doesnt realize that swerving accross 3 lanes to cut me off while im going into a turn is not a good idea!~ :banghead: :banghead: :guns:

driver#3. Idiot driver in his civic who stopped at the stop sign, but didnt realize that he should make sure he has time to go before driving out in front of me... that was a close one:guns:

AllGoNoShow
12-07-2005, 01:18 AM
Why the FUCK do chicks have to have like 6 different stories to say one fucking thing? Why can't they jsut be honest with everyone and upfront and not be hiding shit or packing it up inside for months and days on end the just bust a bubble and melt down? If I can do it then anyone can. I mean fuck all it takes is opening your mouth and saying what is on your mind, yah it may suck to sya but but think of it 2 months down the road when its been buggin u for 3 months now and then try letting it out itll hurt alot more then so fuckign let it out right away!!!

GOD DAMN i shouldnt have read this thread, i coudl go on and on.

Just like why the fuck can't most foregin *no offense* drivers figure ou tthat fuckign merge means SPEED THE FUCK UP AND GET IN THE LANE, ITS NOT A FUCKIGN YEILD< MOVE YOUR ASS TRAFFICS BACKIN UP AND IM GETTING PISSED CAUSE YOUR IN MY WAY.

AllGoNoShow
12-07-2005, 01:20 AM
Or how about despite me buying a 2006 civic, STILL i do not get a poppable trunk from the key remote. For christs sake, like i love to either have to reach way the hell down into my car to pop the trunk or shove the key in the trunk. You can have variable airbags, belt tensionors, power windows, locks, a technilogical masterpiece for an engine, yet you cant make it so i can pop my trunk from my key.
My god.

BAHAHHAHA fuckin right! So Agree

AllGoNoShow
12-07-2005, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by cman

Yah htem insurance companies are starting to get to me too, like fuck, she hit me, so you give me a cheque for the amount I need to fix my car, and then fuck right off. Don't be meeting and clalin and talking bullshit and forms, Give me what I want and Ill be happy and ull be happy cause ill be happy and wont be coing after u, its like a love circle.

handsomebassman
12-07-2005, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by AllGoNoShow

Yah htem insurance companies are starting to get to me too, like fuck, she hit me, so you give me a cheque for the amount I need to fix my car, and then fuck right off. Don't be meeting and clalin and talking bullshit and forms, Give me what I want and Ill be happy and ull be happy cause ill be happy and wont be coing after u, its like a love circle.

I hear ya on that one buddy

01RedDX
12-07-2005, 01:25 AM

AllGoNoShow
12-07-2005, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by 01RedDX

Howbout those same *no offense* drivers who don't know about right of way and speed up as I am about to merge. Knobgoblers.

YES, and those ones who fuckign drive, 3 lane road, all side by fuckign side, doing 5 under the speed limit. ONE OF YOU FUCKING DUMBASS MOVE OUT OF MY WAY!!!!! YOU GOT THE WHOLE ROAD AND U HAVE TO LINE UP BESIDE EACH OTHER< LIKE WTF

handsomebassman
12-07-2005, 01:31 AM

YES, and those ones who fuckign drive, 3 lane road, all side by fuckign side, doing 5 under the speed limit. ONE OF YOU FUCKING DUMBASS MOVE OUT OF MY WAY!!!!! YOU GOT THE WHOLE ROAD AND U HAVE TO LINE UP BESIDE EACH OTHER&lt; LIKE WTF

haha, someone beat me to this one. I was just about to post it. I call it the "wall of ignorance".

AllGoNoShow
12-07-2005, 01:33 AM
bahahaha, good name. Man I can't wait to get that plate that says Move over backwords so in their mirrors thats all they see, along with 4 HID BiXenon headlights and 2 hid foglights, probably flashing lwo and hi and low and high and low and high :D

Raz2
12-07-2005, 01:34 AM
Gas prices suck

Job market in calgary suck

racism is too much

24 days, too short to do anything, too long to just sleep through.

fwd cars suck

kids with no respect need a smack.

bad parents piss me off.

AllGoNoShow
12-07-2005, 01:37 AM
Gas prices arent too bad, I wish i had the regal they are so good to me :P

Job market is stupid because yah, well they are all fucking hiring, but no one is "hiring" dumabss companies. 26 resumes and 2 phone calls, not the desperate are they.

cman
12-07-2005, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by s dime

you get into an accident buddy? :hijack:
good guess

handsomebassman
12-07-2005, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by Raz2

fwd cars suck

Hey cmon, i own a fwd vehi.......oh hell, who am i kidding.

HoisinSauce
12-07-2005, 01:47 AM
msn keeps disconnecting me every 2 freaking mins :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

ronaldo
12-07-2005, 01:48 AM
fuckkin gay parents:whipped:

Raz2
12-07-2005, 01:53 AM

haha, someone beat me to this one. I was just about to post it. I call it the &quot;wall of ignorance&quot;.

rofl, good name for it!

I saw this one guy at Race City, had a streamer across his windshield in mirrored wrote: SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT :) Apparently the cops didn't much care for it ;)

I want one :rofl:

Gas prices arent too bad, I wish i had the regal they are so good to me :P

Job market is stupid because yah, well they are all fucking hiring, but no one is &quot;hiring&quot; dumabss companies. 26 resumes and 2 phone calls, not the desperate are they.

the bimmers gotta be lightyears better on gas than the Regal was?

Yea, job market is fucking ridiculous, I have sent out over 200 resumes last month. I have an interview tomorrow thoe :)

Raz2
12-07-2005, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by ronaldo

dude, your parents are gay?

j/k :angel:

AllGoNoShow
12-07-2005, 01:55 AM
uhh, Bimmer is better if I keep my foot off the pedal. Nothing is really good when I'm driving :) although yes, on a day to day basis the bimmer is a little better then the regal, but not alot

handsomebassman
12-07-2005, 01:57 AM

dude, your parents are gay?

j/k :angel:

lol

Raz2
12-07-2005, 01:58 AM
uhh, Bimmer is better if I keep my foot off the pedal. Nothing is really good when I'm driving :) although yes, on a day to day basis the bimmer is a little better then the regal, but not alot

No kidding, I get 19-22mpg in the Tercel! :rofl:

- Rasmus

DelSoln
12-07-2005, 02:05 AM
drugs, thiefs, vandals, gang violence...

CalgaryB5
12-07-2005, 03:48 AM
-Crack head – get a fucking job and smoke more crack

-Vandal

-Stinky, slow, packed C-Train – come on you paid 2 bux and you can’t even have a seat

-Fuckers that think their loyal brand of cars are so great

-Fuckers that don’t believe in winter tires

-Urber rude cops

Sorath
12-07-2005, 04:04 AM
people who drive 10 below limit

gen2teggy
12-07-2005, 04:18 AM
-i hate rush hr
i hate how cops stair me down, and i look at em...smile...and they turn around to pull me over...i havent done anything worng...they always give me a ticket...
i think i got 5 exhust tickets this month.....this year i got clsoe to 20 hahaha bastards!

86max
12-07-2005, 08:33 AM
F*** MINIVANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!x100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000:banghead:

Dave P
12-07-2005, 08:38 AM
People who go out of there way to bitch about other drivers.

Ya, we all know alberta has shitty drivers. deal with it. or why dont you just not drive if its so bad.

86max
12-07-2005, 08:43 AM
Gee, there's no point in really complaining about anything then.....or for that fact no point to this thread. Maybe I'll just live in a perfect fantasy world where nothing bothers me, similar to that of the minivan drivers who honestly beleive there's noone else on the road except for themselves. When my safety is jeopardized every day due to the lack of intelligence of this certain group of drivers, I feel it's perfectly fine to at least have an opinion on them and bitch about them every chance I get, even if it does nothing, :)

Sorry if I offended you, maybe you drive a minivan or your parents do, but you gotta admit, it's more than just a stereotype that minivan drivers contribute to more than their fair share of road disasters. Maybe it's the way they're designed :dunno:, blind spots? in car televisions? distracting children? cupholders with the label "please leave brain here when operating vehicle"?

:cry: :cry:

GTS Jeff
12-07-2005, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by gen2teggy
-i hate rush hr
i hate how cops stair me down, and i look at em...smile...and they turn around to pull me over...i havent done anything worng...they always give me a ticket...
i think i got 5 exhust tickets this month.....this year i got clsoe to 20 hahaha bastards! Just when I thought I had become impervious to stupidity...

69cougar
12-07-2005, 09:21 AM
semis that drive in the hammer lane!

semis that polish drag race (mostly gravel trucks)

EK 2.0
12-07-2005, 09:25 AM
when people start vent threads...

86max
12-07-2005, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

People that complain about vent threads....

haha jk big guy :D

Meh, if it makes people feel better to discuss and express their pet peeves to a bunch of faceless people over the internet, then why not:rofl:

Goblin
12-07-2005, 10:08 AM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

gpomp
12-07-2005, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Goblin

10) East Indian truck drivers.. the rudest, most dirty making people ever. not racist, just fact.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

dj_honda
12-07-2005, 10:16 AM
I hate postwhores and 90% of beyonder's posts without an '02 join date.

gpomp
12-07-2005, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by dj_honda
lol :rofl:

FatboyTheHungry
12-07-2005, 10:40 AM
Road construction... too much all at once with not enough thought given by the City as to how congested alternate routes will be. Mayor Dave B sux ass. He spends money like it was his personally to burn. And then says he needs more. Just bad budgeting... :thumbsdow

Mayor Dave B = Dumbass

86max
12-07-2005, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by dj_honda

Ouch! lol

Does it count that I lurked for a year prior to signing up? :D

Anton
12-07-2005, 10:48 AM
1. Getting into your car when its freezing out and then finding out that your seal is bad so not only is the ouitside of your windshield is frozen, but the inside is too and then not having enough time to defrost/clean cause you're late and driving with your head out the window while you get popsicles in your eye lids and looks like "WTF?"

2. When a fucking guy keeps going into a left turning lane, then going back out cutting you off and then the next one almost takes you out so you speed up to avoid him and then the red light goes on and you start spinning out of control and then he proceeds to give you the finger as you're looking through your rear view mirror. Then getting out of your car and going to punch the lights out of him, and he's still tlaking shit to you and his 25 or so year old son comes out and appologizes....

3. People that hate on young JDM drivers...I have a Skyine, and I'm 16. Paid for it myself, but still don't like me cause you're a generalizing bastard?

4. Getting a "wreckless driving" charge cause your drunk dumbass friends were jumping around in the car and made you spin out, total your car that you worked hard to get and then some dumb ass cop comes along, who sees that I'm a teenager and without even listening to my story gives me a wreckless driving charge...

Lol, believe it or not, i'm a nice, laid back guy...I promise :D
That fet good.

dj_honda
12-07-2005, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by 86max

Ouch! lol

Does it count that I lurked for a year prior to signing up? :D

:rofl: You can be on the 10% I don't mind lol.

86max
12-07-2005, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Anton

3. People that hate on young JDM drivers...I have a Skyine, and I'm 16. Paid for it myself, but still don't like me cause you're a generalizing bastard?

Your stories kind of explain why people generalize you. You obviously don't have enough maturity or driving experience to handle the car.

89coupe
12-07-2005, 11:18 AM
Fart cans on Imports, looks like shit, sounds like shit, get rid of it.:rofl:

Big ass wings, looks like shit.

Girls who can't walk in high heels. If you can't walk right in them, don't wear them, you look rediculous, really you do. It looks like you have a potato shoved up your ass, you aren't impressing anyone.

Guys who walk around with their arms a foot away from their sides. Dude, you look like a fucking reject.

Guys who wear their pants below their ass crack. Pull your fucking pants up, it looks like you shit yourself, you look like a fucking tool.

People who talk on their cell phones when they drive. Pull the fuck over before I ram my car into you.

Girls who wear too much make-up. You look like a fucking clown, it stinks, it doesn't matter how much make-up you put on, you are still ugly.

Girls who have gunts and wear half shirts, I don't want to see your fat gut hanging out, really, cover it up.

People who must stand an inch behind you in a line-up. Back the fuck up, the line isn't going to move any faster if you are breathing down my fucking neck. Hold your fucking arm out straight, thats as close as you should get to me. Step any closer and I will knock you the fuck out.:D

Girls who talk with that valley fucking talk, you sound like a fucking dumb bitch, really you do. I know you can talk normal, so please, do it!

Guys who piss in urinals and don't flush it after. You stinky fuck, I don't want to smell your piss, or piss into it. Flush it you lazy fuck!

Merge lanes. If its a merge lane, merge fuck head, don't stop!

Oh, moving into busy traffic from an off road. Use the whole fucking road, don't try and but in right at the begining. Think like a fucking zipper, would you try and zip your jacket starting half way up, now that would be pretty stupid right? Well its just as fucking stupid if you don't use the whole road.

Anton
12-07-2005, 11:25 AM

Your stories kind of explain why people generalize you. You obviously don't have enough maturity or driving experience to handle the car.

Those stories are in different cars. The one i got into in an accident was my first car and if you knew the story, you wouldn't be saying this.

The other one, was in my winter beater at which I held my distance until he actually went and then stopped behind cars in that lane ans as I was passing, he starting going into my lane cause I was in his blind spot.

So do you actually want me to elaborate on my stories cause I don't really feel like telling strangers on the net, the details of my life.

But hey, I couldn't sit and watch you disprespect me for not considering that in 4 paragraphs you coud not possibly have gathered enough information to have an educated, factually based reply but yet you did.

And yes, I do admit I was a dumb driver before when I still had learners and such but I learned my lesson the hard way.
Thank you.

Evo prec
12-07-2005, 11:32 AM
i have a lot, hate the cold.....hate people that drive like pussies when one snowflake hits the ground. people that drive under the speed limit, people that gives me looks when i drive past them when they are goin under the speed limit. stupid ass women drivers that tailgate........has happened at least 20 times in the past couple of weeks, its horrible. damn advance greens that dont work.....if anybody knows the one on sarcee and countryhills blvd when turning east onto country hills i think east but yeah that one never works so stupid. drive thru workers that cant get your fuckin order right when you speak loud and clearly. people that dont pull up enough when somebody behind them is turning look at your surroundings ffs.... umm yeah mostly about drivers and how bad they are.

joyridder
12-07-2005, 12:52 PM
wow where to begin....

Most of my "complaints" are simply just pet peeves, like a product that you buy that was recommended to you by someone else, only after you get it home it Frkn breaks, doesn't work etc....
Walmart/Safeway-Sat afternoons....I know that it is my choice to go and do my grocery shopping at that time, I HATE when some fat assed bitch can't decide on what type of air freshener to use while taking up half of the frkn Isle with her cart turned to block others from passing -----and not to mention the frkn line ups...you know your store is going to be busy, WHY THE HELL DO YOU ONLY HAVE 4 Cashiers on?
Really I am a women, the extent of my complaints would go on and on....
This thread is a good read....lol
:nut:

Foz
12-07-2005, 01:09 PM
House market...(buyer obviously)

gpomp
12-07-2005, 01:19 PM

i hate those cars with right hand drive. wtf is up with that??

3G
12-07-2005, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by ronaldo

:werd:

dumb ex girlfriends that try to get back with u after a year, working, school, inflation, pussy drivers. slow drivers, icey side roads, stupid pos civic ahh fuck those ppl that stop merge signs, ppl who speed up when they see u merging, semi trucks that tail gate u, fuckin customers ahh fuck it thats enough for now

7thgenvic
12-07-2005, 01:24 PM
i sharted in my pants! hows that for a vent! jk

the only thing i have to vent about is how i have to stay somewhat sober till im done all these fucking finals

handsomebassman
12-07-2005, 01:31 PM
Lets change it up a little. How about the most ignorant things you have heard people say?

Raz2
12-07-2005, 01:35 PM
"your dumb"

;)

- Rasmus

handsomebassman
12-07-2005, 01:40 PM
&quot;your dumb&quot;

;)

- Rasmus

Thats the most ignorant thing youve heard?

Darkane
12-07-2005, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

Finally, Thank you.

handsomebassman
12-07-2005, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by Darkane

Finally, Thank you.

Well your using one to vent, so suck it up.

Raz2
12-07-2005, 01:46 PM

Thats the most ignorant thing youve heard?

If you don't get it, it's ok :)

:rofl:

handsomebassman
12-07-2005, 01:50 PM

If you don't get it, it's ok :)

lol, i get it now.:rofl:

Vagabond142
12-07-2005, 01:56 PM
-I hate people that judge me as a lazy fatass just because I have a small gut.

-People that think that because I have ADD I'm mentally retarded. It happens when the subject comes up, I say that I have ADD and INSTANTLY people start... talking... slowly... so... that... I... can... under... stand.... ARG!!

-Hitting the curb with your drivers side rear wheel after losing grip on black ice :guns:

-People that break promises

-People putting words into my mouth. Happens more often than not, and it's HUGELY annoying.

-Stupid drivers that come to a yield from and on-ramp and treat it like a merge. This happens a LOT on Sarcee and Nose Hill Drive, I've actually been bumped a couple of times.

-People that cannot drive in snowy conditions. If it's your first year here after living in the tropics for all of your life, fine, understandable. But if you live here and know about the conditions, fucking PREPARE YOUR CAR AND YOURSELF. Put on all season radials or winter tires, do winter maintenance so your windshield doesn't turn to ice when you spray it, or your radiator doesn't explode because you loosened a connection and didn't bother to check before the weather got cold (actually happened on deerfoot). Also, you are going to be driving on ice, so learn skid recovery and control procedures (light brakes, off throttle slowly, countersteer, etc). And for the LOVE OF GOD LEAVE PROPER BRAKING DISTANCES. I swear if I start gently slowing down for a light on an icy road a good 200 meters from the light and someone rear ends me again, I am going to pick up their car and toss it into orbit. It's a slippery condition road surface, PAY FUCKING ATTENTION!!! Get off your goddamned cell phone, put down your double mocha latte and actually pay attention to DRIVING YOU GODDAMNED STUPID ASSED DIPSHIT!!! (Light bump, no damage to either car)

-On that note, people that do NOT pay attention to driving. You are driving a couple tons of metal with combustible liquids that can make a nice big boom if ignited all at once, and you can end lives with this large piece of metal. I really REALLY hate when people turn their brains off in their vehicles. Driving is an ACTIVE duty, not a passive duty. Pay attention to the road and other vehicles, leave braking distances, adjust to conditions (because they sure as fuck don't adjust to you), and be defensive. Swerving over 2 lanes 50 meters from an off ramp = bad. Properly changing over two lanes with signals and shoulder checks a good kilometer or more from your off ramp = good. This mostly applies to Deerfoot, Country Hills and Crowchild, but sometime Glenmore gets it too.

handsomebassman
12-07-2005, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Vagabond142
-I hate people that judge me as a lazy fatass just because I have a small gut.

-Stupid drivers that come to a yield from and on-ramp and treat it like a merge. This happens a LOT on Sarcee and Nose Hill Drive, I've actually been bumped a couple of times.

-People that cannot drive in snowy conditions. If it's your first year here after living in the tropics for all of your life, fine, understandable. But if you live here and know about the conditions, fucking PREPARE YOUR CAR AND YOURSELF. Put on all season radials or winter tires, do winter maintenance so your windshield doesn't turn to ice when you spray it, or your radiator doesn't explode because you loosened a connection and didn't bother to check before the weather got cold (actually happened on deerfoot). Also, you are going to be driving on ice, so learn skid recovery and control procedures (light brakes, off throttle slowly, countersteer, etc). And for the LOVE OF GOD LEAVE PROPER BRAKING DISTANCES. I swear if I start gently slowing down for a light on an icy road a good 200 meters from the light and someone rear ends me again, I am going to pick up their car and toss it into orbit. It's a slippery condition road surface, PAY FUCKING ATTENTION!!! Get off your goddamned cell phone, put down your double mocha latte and actually pay attention to DRIVING YOU GODDAMNED STUPID ASSED DIPSHIT!!! (Light bump, no damage to either car)

-On that note, people that do NOT pay attention to driving. You are driving a couple tons of metal with combustible liquids that can make a nice big boom if ignited all at once, and you can end lives with this large piece of metal. I really REALLY hate when people turn their brains off in their vehicles. Driving is an ACTIVE duty, not a passive duty. Pay attention to the road and other vehicles, leave braking distances, adjust to conditions (because they sure as fuck don't adjust to you), and be defensive. Swerving over 2 lanes 50 meters from an off ramp = bad. Properly changing over two lanes with signals and shoulder checks a good kilometer or more from your off ramp = good. This mostly applies to Deerfoot, Country Hills and Crowchild, but sometime Glenmore gets it too.

Raz2
12-07-2005, 02:01 PM

l8braker
12-07-2005, 02:13 PM
- Edmonton sports fans :poosie:
- City of Toronto, and the Ontario as a whole
- Guys/Girls who walk around and think they are better than
everyone else...
- People in their late 20's and 30's who had dreams of being
millionaires and never made it, and now try to make people
believe they are with expensive clothing, leased bmw's, etc.

:drama:

Raz2
12-07-2005, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by l8braker

Sooo many of those, fucken hate em.

- Rasmus

gp36912
12-07-2005, 02:44 PM
:guns: to slow drivers that go 50 in a 80 km zone, on a nice summer day.
people that drive like morons then fingers others that are driving properly
retard school board for not sending marks in on time and properly thus making this term i am taking maybe for nothing
people that prejudge others
cab drivers that cut you off and then go slower than you were going
people that do the exact same thing ^
6 inches of snow, 200 accidents and we still have to go to work and school

thats enough for now, my brains tired of thinking :P

Foz
12-07-2005, 03:00 PM
- Edmonton sports fans :poosie:
- City of Toronto, and the Ontario as a whole
- Guys/Girls who walk around and think they are better than
everyone else...

:drama:

Ya bum! :D

I'll add Stamps/Flames fans bandwagoners!

:rofl: ;)

I've always been devoted even when they suck!

Pee_Sack
12-07-2005, 03:15 PM
^^ word oilers for lyfe!

worst bandwagon team is the red wings i hate red wings fans

86max
12-07-2005, 03:18 PM

http://www.aftonbladet.se/kvinna/0104/22/yuppie.jpg

Translation: Hold on B***h this is important.

Johnson! Give daddy the good news...........WHAT!!! I said SELL not BUY!!!!!!! This 3 series and my new palm pilot ain't gonna pay for themselves! SELL SELL SELL!!!

iceburns288
12-07-2005, 03:25 PM
Max Mosely.

Raz2
12-07-2005, 03:26 PM
"Kul at se dig gumman" means nice to see you sweetie, you speak swedish?

Kirbs17
12-07-2005, 04:17 PM
Lets change it up a little. How about the most ignorant things you have heard people say?

I was told by an employee in Banana Republic to leave because he didnt think I could afford to shop there.

Raz2
12-07-2005, 04:24 PM

forkdork
12-07-2005, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by Kirbs17

I was told by an employee in Banana Republic to leave because he didnt think I could afford to shop there.

you tell him to F off?? who the hell does he think he is?

HoisinSauce
12-07-2005, 04:31 PM

lol this happen to my buddy's little sister once at holt

she was trying to buy a prada wallet and this employee totaly stared her down (cause she is like 16-17). next thing you know the employee was picking up all the 20's the little spoil girl threw at her. that made my day :rofl:

( this was during boxing day 2 years ago )

seer_claw
12-07-2005, 04:34 PM
People that wear track pants and rub their thighs together when they walk....swish swish...walk with your legs apart...most annoying thing ever.

People that shuffle their heels when they walk, I'll give an exception to older people who can't walk properly anymore. People lift your damn legs up that extra inch, it won't kill you.

And finally the morons who drive side by side on the highway at 70km/h because they didn't put winter tires on and are afraid to drive any faster. At least for my sake don't drive beside one another....:banghead: :guns:

Foz
12-07-2005, 04:40 PM
&quot;Kul at se dig gumman&quot; means nice to see you sweetie, you speak swedish?

owned?! :D

86max
12-07-2005, 04:43 PM

Wow, I'm also interested to know what you said. That's extremely rude. Were you dressed like a bum or something?

Not too long ago I was at blockbuster with my girlfriend, and we'd picked two movies which we were going to rent with her blockbuster card. Anyway I hand her a 20 to pay for them and she passes it along with her membership card to the cashier when another employee walks by and says to me "Why aren't you paying?". This is where I lost it. First of all this kid is probably 17, looks like a junior Drew Carey, and could probbaly lose a few pounds just by popping some of the zits on his face. Second of all, where does he get the nerve to say something like that to a customer, implying that I'm the one that HAS to be paying for the movies we watch because I'm the boyfriend. Last but not least, I WAS actually the one paying for the movies. So I let him know, and then just bitched at him a bit, basically made him feel like shit, then we left before my gf was going to drag me out.

Anyways, guess what, the kid does the same thing 2 weeks later!!!!! haha, what a fag.

I hope you're on here blockbuster boy, I'm coming in for round 3 this sunday!

Raz2
12-07-2005, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Foz

owned?! :D

oh no, he got the rest of the sign right

it was "nice to see you sweetie, i gotta take this call, it's super important"

- Rasmus

Melinda
12-07-2005, 05:00 PM
Haha I have a lot of things I generally rant about

- Drunk Drivers
- People who chew with their mouth open
- Girls/Women who are actually pretty intelligent but act stupid cause they think guys like it better
- Cheaters
- Liars
- Lazy people
- Druggies
- People who use drugs or alcohol as an excuse for their crummy life or use it to "escape their pain"
- Men who assume women can't do something just because they are indeed a woman.
- Bad drivers (especially drivers who think they own the road. 90% of pick up truck drivers and 90% of taxi drivers fit into this category)

Milk2%
12-07-2005, 05:02 PM
AHHHHHHHH people and there wierd fucken taste for cars, if you don't like the car for what it is, why did you fucken buy it in the first place.

Foz
12-07-2005, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Milk2%
AHHHHHHHH people and there wierd fucken taste for cars, if you don't like the car for what it is, why did you fucken buy it in the first place.

What? You didn't like the 'transformering' CRX?

BerserkerCatSplat
12-07-2005, 05:04 PM
^So much anger towards that CRX! :rofl:

(Ah, hell, it's hideous.)

V_boy
12-07-2005, 05:18 PM
16 yr old chicks and their damn j bodies! slow the f*** down!