PDA

View Full Version : My Ride !

Pages : [1] 2

WidebodyRex
12-07-2005, 02:12 PM
Just wondering what everyone here thinks .

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wMTEyNTEzMDZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wMTEyNTEyOTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wMTEyNTEzMTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

Been working on this project for a month now, the platform started out all stock... its' under going a few things right now, custom interior is being done at a local auto apolstry shop, after that sent of for custom paint, awaiting rims and seats now... It says B16A2 Turbo soon to be installed thats' in now was finished last weekend. I'll have updated pics soon

jdmakkord
12-07-2005, 02:14 PM
Does the word ewwwwwwwwwwwwww mean anything to you?

shakalaka
12-07-2005, 02:19 PM
Thats the bad thing about widebody kits. Makes the rims look so shit!!! Can you like fix it, rims seem to be so much inside the kit.

Justing
12-07-2005, 02:24 PM
woah... i think you've put uncle ben to shame

BerserkerCatSplat
12-07-2005, 02:28 PM
Hey, at least he's got a decent turbo engine in there, which is more than I can say for a lot of riced cars out there.

Really need to match the rims to the body, though.

WWJAI
12-07-2005, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by jdmakkord
Does the word ewwwwwwwwwwwwww mean anything to you?

:werd: its alright in ways but yah...ewwwww

WidebodyRex
12-07-2005, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by shakalaka
Thats the bad thing about widebody kits. Makes the rims look so shit!!! Can you like fix it, rims seem to be so much inside the kit.

I've ordered some offset 17" TenzoR Overdose Rims so they line up with the fenders, just waitin on em to come in.

FatboyTheHungry
12-07-2005, 02:55 PM
:thumbsdow
I though Rice-a-roni was the SanFrancisco treat.

Bill Cosby
12-07-2005, 03:00 PM
in a word :barf:

joyridder
12-07-2005, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Justing
woah... i think you've put uncle ben to shame

Originally posted by FatboyTheHungry
:thumbsdow
I though Rice-a-roni was the SanFrancisco treat.

lol guys...
too much if you ask me....

trikypenguin
12-07-2005, 03:57 PM
get a cleaner looking wide body and you'll have a pretty hot crx. that kit looks terrible

snowboard
12-07-2005, 03:57 PM
if it was flush/smooth it wouldnt be as bad. none of that shit matches up...

rip
12-07-2005, 04:04 PM
It looks like a transformer.

HoisinSauce
12-07-2005, 04:07 PM
TRANSFORMER!!! ROBOT IN DISGUISE

teggypimp95
12-07-2005, 04:09 PM
looks bullet proof. Try and steer away from the dodge ram grill.

shakalaka
12-07-2005, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by WidebodyRex

I've ordered some offset 17" TenzoR Overdose Rims so they line up with the fenders, just waitin on em to come in.
O alright cool. Once the rims line up with the wheel wells and all that it should look better. And dont worry about all the negative comments man. Its your car and do whatever the fuck you want with it, mod it to your taste and not what people think. If you like it, thats all that should matter.:thumbsup:

tapout
12-07-2005, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by snowboard
if it was flush/smooth it wouldnt be as bad. none of that shit matches up... :werd: :barf:

Ekliptix
12-07-2005, 04:44 PM
Hey, he's put a lot of time into it........everyone has their own taste...............at least it's unique.............j/k. :rofl:

Spec R
12-07-2005, 04:46 PM
poor crx, the cocept of crx are light, speed and good handling, but your ???

good luck with her

Foz
12-07-2005, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by rip
It looks like a transformer.

:werd: was thinking the same.

Mr_ET
12-07-2005, 04:48 PM
2 words put into one try to guess what they are!

FUGLY!

Milk2%
12-07-2005, 04:51 PM
Ugly car man, why would you want to make your car look like a fucken piece? taste or no taste in cars!!! What are you trying to make your car look like....a boat?? Wheres that venting thread, i need to go vent.

PSJanis
i kno u got ur own taste...but i'm givin my 2 cents here

u know that kinda car that u put a lot of money into and it still looks like crap? yeah...thats one of em...

again thats just my 2 cents sorry to flame ur ride but i just had to...

rc2002
Looks like a lot of time and money was put into it. Body work looks top notch. Nice unique car. :)

Milk2%
12-07-2005, 04:53 PM
Forgot to add, why don't you put a fucken wing on the back, to make it look even more shitty!! and how are your brake vents, i bet your brakes get pretty warm hey!!!!! AHHHHH waste of a turbo, i hope they have big speed bumps in the states!!!! because you need to hit a couple.

Lexxan
12-07-2005, 04:55 PM
lol ya you might as well put a 4 foot wing on it

bspot
12-07-2005, 04:59 PM
Hahaha, I was thinking transformer too!

Ekliptix
12-07-2005, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by richardchan2002
Looks like a lot of time and money was put into it. Body work looks top notch. Nice unique car. :)

I already said that, but I was being sarcastic.

Milk2%
12-07-2005, 05:05 PM
Sorta looks like a wanna be mustang too....people these days

CrvenaZvezda
12-07-2005, 05:06 PM
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm dude.... NO!!!, why would u do that, at least u went the right way with the engine.

BUMP for the ENGINE
DUMP for the BODY

Primer_Drift
12-07-2005, 05:08 PM
Parts of it are not that bad, I think the front fascia needs to be a bit different.. maybe hack out the T in the center of the grill and make it a widemouth for the intercooler. Lose the mesh fo sho though dude. I can appreciate the work you've put into it, even if I disagree with your choice of modifications. :D

JordanEG6
12-07-2005, 05:08 PM
i see lots of time and money put out on that car. personally, its not my style at all too tacky for my tastes as it doesnt look like a CRX anymore, but to each their own. good luck with the rest of your project!

and at least hes got a b16a2 turbo which is a side order with the rice. :rofl: :thumbsup:

Justing
12-07-2005, 05:48 PM
i retract my first statement about this car.
We shouldn't flame him so bad, i mean that's not half bad considering that he must be blind :dunno:

Z24_3.1.
12-07-2005, 05:52 PM
looks cool man just need rims :p

limecorrado
12-07-2005, 06:12 PM
[B]Just wondering what everyone here thinks .

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wMTEyNTEzMDZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wMTEyNTEyOTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wMTEyNTEzMTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

I Would cut the vertical line in the front grill leaving only the horizontal one and put a large front mounted intercooler, giving you a nice look and some nice cold air for the turbo.

Once the wheel with the right offset are installed it should look quite good.The body work and paint look really well done as well.

Raz2
12-07-2005, 06:22 PM
Well.. it's interesting, i'll give it that.

- Rasmus

Mikey_008
12-07-2005, 06:32 PM
Too much...too busy looking.....it's your car, and it's your opinion. Personally if you like it, then great! But I wouldn't spend my money on a bunch of expensive fibre glass! haha

soupey
12-07-2005, 06:40 PM
well, with the right wheels...it could be good...the front end has to go tho buddy, it looks wayyy to gm'ish wit that.

andres_mt
12-07-2005, 06:43 PM
front bumper and hood have to go, plus get some nicer wheels
then it'll look pretty good

b_t
12-07-2005, 06:44 PM
I do recall a car exactly like this, right down to the color, being featured in about half a dozen magazines, and then duplicated endlessly. This, I assume, is just the latest copy.

infected
12-07-2005, 06:47 PM
How come nothing seems to line up?

AllGoNoShow
12-07-2005, 06:58 PM
looks like a fucking dragon form the front!! ARWWWWR IM GOING TO EAT UR REAR VIEW MIRROR!!

Nice engine, not a fan at all of the kit, maybe wouldn't be to bad if it was molded and you got the rims in.

A_3
12-07-2005, 06:59 PM
The front looks like something straight off of a Dodge truck. I seem to remember this kit coming out a few years ago and everyone going nuts about it, but i've yet to see it come together nicely. To each their own I suppose.

Turbo_Civic92
12-07-2005, 07:03 PM
good effort, but im not a fan of the wide body kit on hondas. Keep them for supra's or skylines. Atleast you grabbed a good engine

Sharpie
12-07-2005, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by Milk2%
Forgot to add, why don't you put a fucken wing on the back, to make it look even more shitty!! and how are your brake vents, i bet your brakes get pretty warm hey!!!!! AHHHHH waste of a turbo, i hope they have big speed bumps in the states!!!! because you need to hit a couple.
There is a wing isn't there?:dunno:

Milk2%
12-07-2005, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Sharpie

There is a wing isn't there?:dunno:
i saw it, but its not really a wing, its more of a...ski jump thing

Hakkola
12-07-2005, 07:45 PM
I hate the front bumper, other than that it's not too bad, I wish the rims were flush with the car though, a little bit over the top for my tastes but there are some things I like about it.

rc2002
12-07-2005, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Ekliptix

I already said that, but I was being sarcastic.

Heh, I was serious. Maybe it's because I have the same kit. But regardless, I think people should be allowed to do what they want - it's their money.

If everyone went with the status quo, EVERY car on the road would look the same.

Bill Cosby
12-07-2005, 07:49 PM
AHAHA you all got owned this is a joke

right?

its gotta be a joke.. right guys?.. if theres a god it is.. :nut:

euro_racer
12-07-2005, 08:03 PM
i was never really a fan of that kit ever since ive seen it featured on an almost identical Rex in HCI....but it looks like alot of work and i give you props to that because there must be something done right if identical cars are being featured in magazines :thumbsup:

personaly it is a little too much for my taste but it is a show car and most show cars are overdone IMO, and somehow it dosent seem all lined up like it was mentioned before...im pretty sure it will look MUCH better when you get the rims with the right offset. so since you are dumping alot of money/effort/time again i give you props and regardless if i and other people (apperantly alot of other people) on beyond have different taste and vievs of what looks good and what looks bad, i hope to see the car featured in some shows next season man good luck......

lamp_shade_2000
12-07-2005, 08:18 PM
I think this forum is a little to critical of people. I can definatley respect the money that went into this and you wont see a wide body crx everyday. Black widow kit if im not mistaken. Once those new rims are installed I would consider doing some fine tuning to the kit to get it to fit a little better at the joints or even better mold it in. It stands out from everyone going JDM. Post some pics up when you get the rims and some motor shots as well.

EnRich
12-07-2005, 08:20 PM
Your cars really ugly man no offence, you want our opinions, I'm just tellin it to you straight...

illeagle
12-07-2005, 08:30 PM
Nice car. :)

KaiKai
12-07-2005, 08:38 PM

what are you talking about tenzo doesn't even have an offset to come close to being flush........goes to show what you really know about parts.......LOOK AT YOUR CAR:barf:

WidebodyRex
12-08-2005, 10:30 AM
Thanks for all the opinions I respect everyone, I was hoping for negative so I can work on this alittle more. Like I said before I posted, the car is undergoing interior and next is body and paint... I will have updated pics when I get the car back next month...

I had planned on chopping the middle of the front for a wide mouth look strictly cause of the intercooler, re-aligning and molding the kit before paint... The Fiberglass hood is gone now, and the CF version took its place, also the brake system is now converted so I now have rotors all the way around.

So just keep an eye out, pics will be updated next month after the car is completely finished. Thank you everyone for your info! :thumbsup:

WidebodyRex
12-08-2005, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by KaiKai

what are you talking about tenzo doesn't even have an offset to come close to being flush........goes to show what you really know about parts.......LOOK AT YOUR CAR:barf:

I know that now after double checking thats why I ordered spacers, just to hold me down til i order a different set of rims, any ideas on brand please let me know.

ninjak84
12-08-2005, 01:01 PM
Thanks for all the opinions I respect everyone, I was hoping for negative so I can work on this alittle more.

Hey props for dealing with the haters :thumbsup:

I would get bigger wheels for that car. Fill out the wheel wells nicely....
Color and style are an individual preference though.

It's nice to see a CRX get done. Seems like every other CRX just has a loud muffler, backwards hat, and more rust than brains

legendboy
12-08-2005, 02:21 PM
This thing probably NEEDS a B16 turbo to move it with all the bondo :rofl:

teggypimp95
12-08-2005, 02:29 PM
If your getting new rims, id try to stay away from tenzo, there kinda heavy.

khtm
12-08-2005, 02:30 PM
It looks like it's made out of Legos.

WidebodyRex
12-08-2005, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by ninjak84

Hey props for dealing with the haters :thumbsup:

I would get bigger wheels for that car. Fill out the wheel wells nicely....
Color and style are an individual preference though.

It's nice to see a CRX get done. Seems like every other CRX just has a loud muffler, backwards hat, and more rust than brains

Thanks besides my daily driver is a 06 Civic Si, this car is strictly gonna be show... Before anyone ask why do you have a turbo B16a2 in it then ??? My answer is:

" Its' there for special reasons Ex: Im driving it to a show and I come up to a light and someone pulls up next to me who assumes my car is slow and they wanna test me ". I can smile hard cause I know ( depending on the car next to me ) that I got em beat before we even take off.

:D

teggypimp95
12-08-2005, 02:31 PM
Thats alot of money to spend on an 88 crx tho, should of kept it all and just bought an s2000 or something sweet.

sputnik
12-08-2005, 02:44 PM
Funny. It wasnt too long ago that a number of people on Beyond loved the CRX Black Widow bodykit. I cant stand it myself as I hate 99% of all bodykits.

Remeber this kids. A body kit that you think looks cool today makes you a laughing stock at the same time next year.

waypastfast
12-08-2005, 02:51 PM
is that a mustang??

WidebodyRex
12-08-2005, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by teggypimp95
Thats alot of money to spend on an 88 crx tho, should of kept it all and just bought an s2000 or something sweet.

Use to own a S2k busted the flywheel and clutch so I sold it for $10,000 to some local guy on this other forum im part of... wasn't really happy with the S2k... Im happy with the rex and very much happy with my new 06 Si. :clap:

WidebodyRex
12-08-2005, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by waypastfast
is that a mustang??

Honestly, I don't see anything mustang about the car.. Now if you look at it though the front bumper kinda looks more towards Dodge Neon Srt-4...

lastprodigy
12-08-2005, 04:43 PM
I dont love it but definately props on all the quality work on the car. Ignore all the haters on here, well I see you did a good job on that. As long as you get some 10 inch wide wheels or somehting you should be good to go. Post pics of the daily driver.

ProjectDragon
12-08-2005, 04:53 PM
That car is so nasty I think it just me diaria cha cha cha

7thgenvic
12-08-2005, 04:55 PM

Use to own a S2k busted the flywheel and clutch so I sold it for $10,000 to some local guy on this other forum im part of... wasn't really happy with the S2k... Im happy with the rex and very much happy with my new 06 Si. :clap:

you sold a SK2 with a busted flywheel and clutch for 10K, not only is that the dumbest thing i have heard on this forum, it actually makes me want to bitch slap you!

i don't even want to say anything else.... im just shocked

2000_SI
12-08-2005, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by 7thgenvic

you sold a SK2 with a busted flywheel and clutch for 10K, not only is that the dumbest thing i have heard on this forum, it actually makes me want to bitch slap you!

:werd:

Oh, and Jonny...I thought you said you where busy studying for finals?
Im assuming its the beyond.ca finals?
:rofl:

alky1987
12-08-2005, 05:06 PM
that looks disgusting. looks like a dodge ram from the front. lol

teggypimp95
12-08-2005, 05:09 PM

so you took a 30 g loss for a 3 g problem?

in the words of Napoleon Dynamite......idiot!

lastprodigy
12-08-2005, 05:22 PM

You are obviously an idiot, A 00 or 01 S2k on the east coast of the states is only like 13-17K depending on mileage....and its US...

JAYMEZ
12-08-2005, 07:05 PM
Looks like you have done alot of work to her! Get some rims to match the body up , and you should be fine and dandy!
Dont worry about all the haterz , some of them dont have nice cars anyways :rofl:

Newk
12-08-2005, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by lastprodigy

You are obviously an idiot, A 00 or 01 S2k on the east coast of the states is only like 13-17K depending on mileage....and its US...

Bingo!

KBB search = $14,750 and that's for one in excellent condition.

Penguin_Racecar
12-08-2005, 10:23 PM
kudos on the engine setup, but I personally wouldn't want to be seen in that car. Glad you like it though.

HTN SWCHS
12-09-2005, 01:11 AM
its like the guy of fantastic 4. or a dodge on mushrooms

philipoo
12-09-2005, 01:44 AM
change the rims and hood, and your good to go. it's not that bad really.

Ekliptix
12-09-2005, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by ProjectDragon
That car is so nasty I think it just me diaria cha cha cha
cha cha cha HAAHAHA

RB25DET
12-09-2005, 02:16 AM
Hahahahah, love the body kit fitment, looks great.....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Have fun finding 4 lug rims in north america that will work with that without having to use about 10 of these on each wheel......

http://www.4by4.net/store2/store/catalog/wheel-spacers-s.jpg

Why do people do this to cars?????:nut: :nut:

7thgenvic
12-09-2005, 03:04 AM
Originally posted by teggypimp95

so you took a 30 g loss for a 3 g problem?

in the words of Napoleon Dynamite......idiot!
Originally posted by lastprodigy

what the fuck are you talking about, 30g loss! i don't know if crack was available when you wrote that post! but who the fuck are you kidding

how the fuck am i an idiot! i don't know where you find you price range, maybe ebay perhaps!

all i can say is what a waste of 10k for fixing up a car that has more bondo then jenny craig has fat women.

flame me all you fucking want. i don't know why you would waste 10 K when you have a S2k, obviously the guy knows shit all about cars, when he blows the clutch and decides that he can't replace it!

WidebodyRex
12-09-2005, 07:27 AM

how the fuck am i an idiot! i don't know where you find you price range, maybe ebay perhaps!

all i can say is what a waste of 10k for fixing up a car that has more bondo then jenny craig has fat women.

flame me all you fucking want. i don't know why you would waste 10 K when you have a S2k, obviously the guy knows shit all about cars, when he blows the clutch and decides that he can't replace it!

Oh no bro, don't get me wrong but, I do all aspects of automotive from bumper to bumper, replacing the clutch & flywheel would of been no problem, especially since the car was still under warrenty. Either way I could of done it myself, Its' just I like to go through cars like candy, this year alone I have owned and traded & sold 7 cars.

2001 Honda S2000 - Sold $10,000
1999 Honda Civic Si w/ B18C1 Swap Sold $8,000
1996 Honda Civic HB Cx w/ Ls V-tec Swap Sold $4,000
1992 Honda Prelude w/ F22B Swap Traded 4 -04 Suzuki Hayabusa
1991 Honda Civic HB Si w/ B18B1 Turbo Swap Sold $4500.00
1991 Honda Civic HB Dx w/ B18A1 Swap Sold $700.00
1989 Honda Crx Si w/ Dohc Zc Swap Traded 4- Small Boat

By the end of the 2006 year you'll see when this widebody rex is all done, and i got my fun out of it. You'll probly see it end up on ebay, then its' off to working on another project. Once parts become avalible for my 06 Si I'll start modifing it, No worries no kit going on this one, I'm going for a more cleaner, jdm style, sleeper look. :thumbsup:

90Tegra
12-09-2005, 09:17 AM

2001 Honda S2000 - Sold $10,000
1999 Honda Civic Si w/ B18C1 Swap Sold $8,000
1996 Honda Civic HB Cx w/ Ls V-tec Swap Sold $4,000
1992 Honda Prelude w/ F22B Swap Traded 4 -04 Suzuki Hayabusa
1991 Honda Civic HB Si w/ B18B1 Turbo Swap Sold $4500.00
1991 Honda Civic HB Dx w/ B18A1 Swap Sold $700.00
1989 Honda Crx Si w/ Dohc Zc Swap Traded 4- Small Boat

your crx looks like shit and i don't believe u owned those cars. And those Prices u sold them Are ridicolously LOW and that makes me assume BS.

Who the fuck would trade their Hayabusa for ur 92 prelude unless they were dropped on their head when they were born.
2001 s2000 for 10,000? HAAHAHAH
99 EK with a gsr swap for 8,000? u could hardly find a stock ek for 8,000
1996 hybrid hatch for 4,000 lmao

1989 crx for a boat? :rolleyes:

sputnik
12-09-2005, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by Ekliptix

cha cha cha HAAHAHA

:rofl:

When your souping up your rex-y
Any only homos find it sex-y
Diarheah CHA CHA
Diahreah CHA CHA

WidebodyRex
12-09-2005, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by 90Tegra

your crx looks like shit and i don't believe u owned those cars. And those Prices u sold them Are ridicolously LOW and that makes me assume BS.

Who the fuck would trade their Hayabusa for ur 92 prelude unless they were dropped on their head when they were born.
2001 s2000 for 10,000? HAAHAHAH
99 EK with a gsr swap for 8,000? u could hardly find a stock ek for 8,000
1996 hybrid hatch for 4,000 lmao

1989 crx for a boat? :rolleyes:

Sorry you weren't around to have a chance to buy any of these cars :cry: boo hoo hoo , but on a different site and forum I have a very high level of RESPECT ! and many many many people who can vouche for the cars I have owned, Im not mad at cha for hatin, the prelude if you know engines had a EuroR in it, not only that but the extensive amount of mods that was done to it plus i never mentioned if I gave him extra cash in exchange either... the guy was willing to trade after his wife told him to get rid of the bike cause she like my wife doesn't want to see her husband spattered all over the pavent on the 5 O'clock news... I mentioned small boat, not even worth mentioning cause its like a $1200.00 metal bass boat, the 96 hatch that thing even with the Ls-vtec swap that thing was a piece,I hated that car too many problems, out of all the cars Ive owned my favorite would have to be 1991 Honda Civic HB Si w/B18B1 turbo swap. Sorry you hate on the fact that I sold majority of these cars dirt cheap then again you don't know me or any of the stories behind the cars. Majority of em where empty shells the 96 EK baught at a junkyard had some end damage at the time paid $1100.00 for it, the 91 Hb $800.00 complete SHELL, only car(s) ever baught as a whole drivable were the 92 prelude at the time had a single cam F20A, the S2k was baught at auction for $11,700. The Widebody rex after its complete and it goes up for sale I'm only gonna be looking for about $4-5K for it. Money is NO OBJECT to me my friend, it comes it goes! Have a Nice day :D Start saving up i'll give you 1st dibs on the rex when it goes up for sale.

WidebodyRex
12-09-2005, 10:03 AM
Oh the 99 EK w Gsr swap baught that at auction too, Owners parents put it in the auction cause there son didn't know how to stop racing and stop getting reckless driving tickets with it.

Thats what you get when you abuse and drive like shit ! You should come down here some time check stuff out for your self, you too can get gold for silver !

teggypimp95
12-09-2005, 10:05 AM
Are you expecting us to be impressed becuase u waste money? You couldent give that crx to me.

JordanEG6
12-09-2005, 03:39 PM
holy :eek: hahaa...so much hate. come on guys...he asked for an opinion and thats it...really no need to jump down his throat. to each his own, if he wants to spend that much on his rex or sell his cars for that low, then thats his decision and if he IS BSing, then thats his decision too...but...what ever helps you guys sleep better at night :rolleyes:

dave101
12-09-2005, 07:32 PM
post some pic of your 06 si!!!:clap:

WidebodyRex
12-09-2005, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by JordanEG6
holy :eek: hahaa...so much hate. come on guys...he asked for an opinion and thats it...really no need to jump down his throat. to each his own, if he wants to spend that much on his rex or sell his cars for that low, then thats his decision and if he IS BSing, then thats his decision too...but...what ever helps you guys sleep better at night :rolleyes:

thanks

WidebodyRex
12-09-2005, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by dave101
post some pic of your 06 si!!!:clap:

I'll post em as soon as i get the diggy cam from my sister tomorrow.

WidebodyRex
12-09-2005, 08:30 PM
change my mind wont make anyone wait...

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wMTE1MTQxODZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

don't go drooling now... :thumbsup:

WidebodyRex
12-09-2005, 08:35 PM
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wMTE1MTQyMTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg I'll go out tomorrow or so and get a shot of how fast I can try to get her to go.

mo_money2supe
12-09-2005, 08:46 PM
^^ Props to you for your patience with everyone's hatred. It's kinda amusing to read all these posts though, gives me a good break from studying.

And guys, remember, all his prices are in USD, and ALL cars in the East coast do cost less. If anything, WidebodyRex should be bashing us Westerners for jacking up our prices!

As for him "wasting" his money doing something he likes, well, then let him do so. I mean, I'm "wasting" my money going to University, doing something I wanna do. It may or may not be a worthwhile investment for me in the end, but at least I'm spending my money the way I see fit. To WidebodyRex, it's on cars. So be it. Stop all the bashing against HIM! He asked for an opinion on his CAR, NOT him!

izzoblitzo
12-09-2005, 08:48 PM
I think it looks okay... I mean, props on the work spent fixing it up.. but it just seems a little too heavy for it's size.. something like that really belongs on bigger, wider vehicles... but on a little crx, it kinda drowns out the small car effect.

WidebodyRex
12-09-2005, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by mo_money2supe
^^ Props to you for your patience with everyone's hatred. It's kinda amusing to read all these posts though, gives me a good break from studying.

And guys, remember, all his prices are in USD, and ALL cars in the East coast do cost less. If anything, WidebodyRex should be bashing us Westerners for jacking up our prices!

As for him "wasting" his money doing something he likes, well, then let him do so. I mean, I'm "wasting" my money going to University, doing something I wanna do. It may or may not be a worthwhile investment for me in the end, but at least I'm spending my money the way I see fit. To WidebodyRex, it's on cars. So be it. Stop all the bashing against HIM! He asked for an opinion on his CAR, NOT him!

Thank you so very much, someone finally noticed that Im on the east coast and everything Ive been talking about is US related, i won't bash anyone thats just not me, I came on here hoping to meet new people, get opinions on a car ive been working very hard on, showing off the new one as well, and in hopes that i can get a chance to make new friends. :thumbsup: i aint mad at anyone here.

JordanEG6
12-10-2005, 12:50 AM

Thank you so very much, someone finally noticed that Im on the east coast and everything Ive been talking about is US related, i won't bash anyone thats just not me, I came on here hoping to meet new people, get opinions on a car ive been working very hard on, showing off the new one as well, and in hopes that i can get a chance to make new friends. :thumbsup: i aint mad at anyone here.

im surprised your taking this very well...i would be very well angry if people started to bashing on a personal level...but hey, nice civic btw.

:thumbsup:

Ekliptix
12-10-2005, 01:12 AM
I find it weird that he says he's had a bunch of other hondas with engine swaps and turbos, that I presume looked unlike this CRX, and after going through those cars he'd build something like this.

This is the kind of car I'd expect a young guy to build as their first modified import, since they'd have yet to learn the strengths and weaknesses of a honda.

Goblin
12-10-2005, 04:37 AM
Where was I for this thread. So glad that pos is not in our city.

WidebodyRex
12-10-2005, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by JordanEG6

im surprised your taking this very well...i would be very well angry if people started to bashing on a personal level...but hey, nice civic btw.

:thumbsup:

thanks !