PDA

View Full Version : Laser radar on Country Hills Blvd

FiveFreshFish
02-25-2003, 11:49 PM
Spotted at 1040pm Tuesday evening, aimed at eastbound traffic east of the Superstore just as you head down the hill.

Dope Dealer
02-25-2003, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by FiveFreshFish
Spotted at 1040pm Tuesday evening, aimed at eastbound traffic east of the Superstore just as you head down the hill.

They are there everyday almost.

And they catch people everytime. They always hide behind that yellow street sign and you can't see them.

Haven't been caught yet, almost a couple times though.

Sometimes they are also hiding out uphill also.

FiveFreshFish
02-26-2003, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by Dope Dealer

They are there everyday almost.

And they catch people everytime. They always hide behind that yellow street sign and you can't see them.

Haven't been caught yet, almost a couple times though.

Sometimes they are also hiding out uphill also.

Is there a certain time they hide there? I'd guess any time except during rush hour.

RiceCake
02-26-2003, 12:08 AM
They always nail people there. Damn I got my first ticket near there. At least they are more fair now, they used to nail people at the second intersection. Its next to impossible to keep it under 65km/hr at that point. :thumbsdow

Sky
02-26-2003, 12:09 AM
Country Hills = Too many cops

Dope Dealer
02-26-2003, 12:11 AM

Is there a certain time they hide there? I'd guess any time except during rush hour.

All the time on weekends in the morning/afternoon.

See them in the morning when driving to school (9-10 AM) on weekdays.

I have never seen them at night, kind of weird that you saw them tonight. Mostly during the day though. Alternate between first and second intersection.

When you go uphill, they hide at the second entrance into The Hamptons. They haven't been there for a while though.

ecstasy_civic
02-26-2003, 12:16 AM
always in the morning and after 6 pm. my good eye has caught many cops there. lol. although if you turn into coop theyll follow you in and rarely give you a ticket. i know this since i used to work at the gas station there :D

FiveFreshFish
02-26-2003, 12:17 AM
I've seen them hiding at the top of northbound Shaganappi Trail near the Nose Hill Park entrance, but not recently. Guess they found easier targets on Country Hills.

Dope Dealer
02-26-2003, 12:19 AM
I've seen them hiding at the top of northbound Shaganappi Trail near the Nose Hill Park entrance, but not recently. Guess they found easier targets on Country Hills.

I always speed there.

It's funny watching cars go down Country Hills now though. Everyone always goes 60-65 down the hill and always on brake's watching out for the police.

Light_Speed
02-26-2003, 01:04 AM
i got caught speeding there when i first moved to the NW
theres always radar heading towards country hill right across from the golf course

CLiVE
02-26-2003, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by Light_Speed
i got caught speeding there when i first moved to the NW
theres always radar heading towards country hill right across from the golf course

:werd: I got caught there a while ago also, driving my celica. 72 in a 60, think it cost me $63.

:banghead:

mrmattyk
02-26-2003, 03:23 AM
Originally posted by Dope Dealer

I always speed there.

It's funny watching cars go down Country Hills now though. Everyone always goes 60-65 down the hill and always on brake's watching out for the police.

Too bad they dont have gaydar, you're public enemy #1 in that aspect :rofl: