PDA

View Full Version : WTF is wrong with these religous extremist?

Xtrema
12-08-2005, 02:09 PM
http://www.godhatesamerica.com/ghfmir/photos/photoarchive.html

http://www.newsday.com/media/photo/2003-10/9982556.jpg
http://www.godhatesamerica.com/ghfmir/images/2002/Fag_Pimp_Bush_Ranch_6-15-2002.jpg

sputnik
12-08-2005, 02:15 PM
Fred Phelps and his "church". He's been around for a while and gets WAY too much media attention for how small his group of followers really is.

I would say hes more of a media whore than a religious extremist and he's far from being considered a Christian. The stupid thing is that he claims he is a Calvinist, but if he was a true Calvinist he would believe in total pre-destination (God created the people who would go to heaven and who wouldnt) so "preaching" should be considered unnecessary for him.

Phy
12-08-2005, 02:44 PM
God blew up the shuttle? It's, like, one shuttle. Two if you count Challenger. There's been 114 shuttle flights and plenty more Soyuz flights with Americans on them.

GOD HAS BAD AIM.

Toms-SC
12-08-2005, 02:56 PM
Shit I still wish I had the link...

This was the group that went to a soilders funeral in the US and began chanting how he deserved it and all this shit. The cops were present so no physical violence could occur. So what did the town do? Handed out free full sized flags and surrounded the protestors so they could not be seen. When the protestors tried to chant somebody would fire up a motorcycle and rev :thumbsup: I wish I could find the pictures, they were stunning.

Foz
12-08-2005, 05:23 PM
Too much freedom..

95EagleAWD
12-09-2005, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by Toms-SC

This was the group that went to a soilders funeral in the US and began chanting how he deserved it and all this shit. The cops were present so no physical violence could occur. So what did the town do? Handed out free full sized flags and surrounded the protestors so they could not be seen. When the protestors tried to chant somebody would fire up a motorcycle and rev :thumbsup: I wish I could find the pictures, they were stunning.

I'd like to see that.

jaysas_63
12-10-2005, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by Toms-SC

stupid bastards stomping on a soliders funeral:thumbsdow

that is soooo fucking low

Goblin
12-10-2005, 05:22 PM
Americans are weird, too patriotic, think they are the best, etc. etc.

handsomebassman
12-10-2005, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by Goblin
Americans are weird, too patriotic, think they are the best, etc. etc. :werd:

tictactoe2004
12-10-2005, 05:44 PM

damned yankees

Toms-SC
12-10-2005, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by handsomebassman
:werd:

You believe that shit? too patriotic?

Fucking liberals...

iceburns288
12-10-2005, 10:36 PM

Yeah, every last one of us:rolleyes: