PDA

View Full Version : Some cars on city roads....

RiceCake
02-26-2003, 12:35 AM
Sure from time to time again we get sick and tired of the speed traps and officers pulling us over on city roads. But where are they when they should be there???:dunno:

I saw one of the most non road worthy Sentra's today and I was surprised the driver was still driving it in the condition it was in. The front quarter pannel had a lot of damage done to it and the wheel was totally out of whack, that car was an accident waiting to happen. :banghead:

Also on a side note, with the weather actually decent for the winter this year, WTF is with some of the younger drivers out there in their parent's minivans and SUVs??? I'm going 80 on Beddington Trail and teens find it fun to pull up behind me, then into the merge lane and shower me with gravel! :guns: :guns: :guns: My hood and windshield is a mess as a result...

I just needed to rant...

FiveFreshFish
02-26-2003, 12:52 AM
Those vehicle safety checks like in Ontario get rid of some of these beaters. Wonder if Alberta will ever have something like that?

GTS Jeff
02-26-2003, 12:55 AM
wtf man! did u get the plate? well find the address of the fuckers and beat them down!

szw
02-26-2003, 01:07 AM
damn sentras

syeve
02-26-2003, 01:08 AM
Becarful of calgary thuggs...they are tuffer that edmonton thuggs...our thuggs are ThUgGzZ...BTW jeff thats a great picture of you in your avatar...muahahaha

GTS Jeff
02-26-2003, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by syeve
Becarful of calgary thuggs...they are tuffer that edmonton thuggs...our thuggs are ThUgGzZ...BTW jeff thats a great picture of you in your avatar...muahahaha hahaha u like that?

Ferio_vti
02-26-2003, 12:35 PM
I've noticed lots of post front end colision cars without front bumpers driving around on the streets. That's just a bit illegal too.

dogstar
02-26-2003, 01:46 PM
Thugz are just hoes waiting to get beat, think of them as miniGs.

we dont get people driving around like that here in edmonton, maybe calgary police are more leniant about damaged vehicles :(

three.eighteen.
02-27-2003, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by RiceCake
I'm going 80 on Beddington Trail and teens find it fun to pull up behind me, then into the merge lane and shower me with gravel! :guns: :guns: :guns: My hood and windshield is a mess as a result...

I just needed to rant...

yeah in calgary some fag with a celica decided to fly-by and put his left set of tires into the gravel and spray it all over my car...i was gonna do the same thing to him or maybe throw an object at his car...unfortunately i ran out of torque to catch up

That.Guy.S30
02-27-2003, 08:50 PM
man.. i was behind a z3 today and he was spittin so much gravel onto my car. i tried to switch lanes and then the jack ass decides to not let me pass. i thnk he was just pissed off cuz he was behind me and i was spraying water all over his lil bitch car!.. hah

RiceCake
02-28-2003, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by three.eighteen.

yeah in calgary some fag with a celica decided to fly-by and put his left set of tires into the gravel and spray it all over my car...i was gonna do the same thing to him or maybe throw an object at his car...unfortunately i ran out of torque to catch up

Damn RWD is so much fun too for shit like that... payback, cut them off downshift and allow the spraying of rocks begin! :)

GTS Jeff
02-28-2003, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by RiceCake

Damn RWD is so much fun too for shit like that... payback, cut them off downshift and allow the spraying of rocks begin! :) :D