PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2001 BMW 330ci Coupe w/ Premium Package

importridez
12-08-2005, 04:30 PM
2001 BMW 330ci Coupe w/ Premium Package
Silver / Grey Leather

No Trades

17" wheels, STEPTRONIC Automatic Transmission, Xenon Headlights, Heated Front Seats, In-Dash CD Player, Harman Kardon Sound System.

Premium Package:

Moonroof
Auto-dimming mirror
Wood trim
Lumbar support
Rain Sensing Wipers
Leather Upholstery

Condition:[b] Clean inside and out. No accidents reported/known.

[b]Note: Once again this is a private sale but... Finance/Lease could be available to the qualified buyer cause I have some friends in banks that maybe able to help.

Milleage: 67,000km (very low mileage)

Was $34,900 obo now asking $33,998

Note: The car owner of this vehicle is a close friend of mine. He babies his cars and rarely driven it since he bought it. Now he just wants to switch to a different vehicle.

Please also check out in the other posts:

2000 Volkswagen Jetta 1.8T w/ studded winters (Silver/Black)
2001 BMW 320i Sedan (Black/Black)

5hift
12-08-2005, 08:08 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

JordanLotoski
12-08-2005, 08:56 PM
where is the car from...Ontario or quebec?

FatboyTheHungry
12-08-2005, 09:19 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

importridez
12-08-2005, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by FatboyTheHungry
"Yeah, Uh, I have this <cough cough> friend, that, uh, has this <cough> car... and financing OAC..."

Please read the other posts correctly. I can do finance/lease thru the banks on qualified buyers thru my friends at the bank. All sales are done privately. If you have interest in this vehicle then feel free to contact me and find out whats going on. This car is a local car and my buddy is driving it as we speak. If you want a showing and not wasting my time. We can always setup a appointment with him to view this car. Dont be hating on others for what you dont know.

importridez
12-08-2005, 10:10 PM
And besides it doesnt cost very much to setup a sponsor here if I was a private small dealer. Only doing this as a favor for my friends.

importridez
12-08-2005, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by MIWYFSHOT
where is the car from...Ontario or quebec?

Like I said this is a local car. Registered and insured as a calgary vehicle.

faizalk786
12-08-2005, 10:34 PM
bought locally? how many owners? how firm on the price can you post a picture? trades?

importridez
12-08-2005, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by faizalk786
bought locally? how many owners? how firm on the price can you post a picture? trades?

I dont have pictures atm. Need to wait for my buddy to take some pictures for it and its a bit nasty out there right now. I dont know the history of the vehicle will have to check it on carfax. As for the price it really depends how serious you are on it but the price can move. Just depends on what we come down to when negotiating. No trades as I've mentioned from the above this is a private sale.

importridez
12-10-2005, 05:29 PM
BUMP :thumbsup:

importridez
12-13-2005, 12:52 AM
Owner must sell... asking $33,998 :thumbsup:

Note: Picture update for sure tommorow.

importridez
12-17-2005, 02:54 PM
Saturday BUMP:thumbsup:

GotOwned
12-17-2005, 06:19 PM
so this car is auto? pics will help a lot.....

importridez
12-17-2005, 06:45 PM
haha yea sorry. its been freaking cold and having trouble meeting up with buddy to get a car wash and take pics. Will have some pictures for sure tommorow in the evening. But yea this is auto like the description saids: STEPTRONIC Automatic Transmission.
Its actually 5-speed steptronic.