5 speed manual tranny
340,000 Kms, runs and drives like new
New alternator
New Starter
New Belts

Autostart 2 way remote start
Viper Alarm
CB radio
Sony CD player with front components, truck is wired with 4 ga for a sub & sub amp

3" of suspension lift, 31x10.5x15 tires with appx. 60% tread left mounted on toyota SR5 aluminum rims

Locked rear end

Warn premium manual locking hubs

Snorkel

Custom built rear bumper (currently not installed, will be installed and included with sale)

This truck has been GREAT to me, it has given me 100% trouble free performance in the 40K i have driven it, and the only money i've had to put into it (other than modifications) has been general maintenence, and even that has only amounted to about $500

There is some body damage, hence the selling price, nothing is horrible, but the body is certainly not in 'mint' shape after 20+ offroad trips this year. The A/C has been removed.

Everything has been well maintained throughout the time i've owned it (i am the third owner) and the previous owner (my dad) kept it in tip top mechanical shape.

The average 1990-1993 Pathfinder with no mods and similar mileage goes for $5000-$7500 on canadatrader, etc. I am asking $3750 obo and am open to trades.

Ok, I am not trying to cover up at all the fact that it's been offroad, hence the pics, but one thing to remember when you enjoy a hobby like this, you are forced to keep your truck in tip top mechanical shape.

I'm getting rid of it as i'm building a new truck as a winter project and really have no need for 2 capable off road vehicles. Will consider trades for cars.

This would be a fantastic truck for someone who's looking to get into offroading but still have a reliable and bulletproof daily driver.

PM or post with any and all questions, thanks for looking.

http://www.4wheeler.ca/uploads/photo-2032.jpg