PDA

View Full Version : Creatine question

afrotl
12-10-2005, 03:14 PM
Anyone ever heard or tried this creatine....Kre Alkalyn creatine by sci-fit

http://www.bodybuildingforyou.com/c...yn-creatine.htm

handsomebassman
12-10-2005, 03:29 PM
it caused me to grow a tail and three extra fingers off my left ear.

afrotl
12-10-2005, 03:36 PM
nice ...that was the effect I was looking for...
now get off my thread unless you are going to offer some constructive info.

1-Cent
12-10-2005, 11:34 PM
No difference in effect, it just doesn't break down into creatinine so you can take less and have more absorbed... that would be cool if it didn't cost so much more than normal creatine, its cheaper to take more 'regular' creatine than less Kre Alkalyn. If it cost the same for the same amount 1:1 then Kre Alkalyn would be the better deal.

afrotl
12-10-2005, 11:49 PM
^ thanks for the info

bigbadboss101
12-12-2005, 01:07 PM
Look at www.bodybuilding.com also. Lot of reviews and logs on various products.

I have read good stuff about the product.

Better Bodies has good and new products, check them out. They are across from Peter's drive in.

00CivicSi
12-13-2005, 01:28 PM
Unfortunatly the product is garbage. First thing Kre Alkalyn states it's the first ever buffered creatine on the market. There was an identical product boosted 3 years ago. If your body does convert creatine in to the toxic form of Creatinine then so would the creatine that you get from your food sources like chicken, steak and fish. 3 It says your not suppose ta gain as much water rentention either, but when you use creatine expect to always retain water how else do you get the cell volumizing effect?

Wildcat
12-13-2005, 03:58 PM
^the water retention is just a side effect of creatine and isnt as apparent in newer variations like kre-alkalyne, tri-creatine malate, blah blah... still performs the same function in regards to ATP stores.

on a side note, just started using bsn's no-explode and i get an amazing pump out of it, its actually painfull! lol, not insulin painful or anything but its good.. :D

89coupe
12-13-2005, 04:03 PM
I take this.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/cex.html

I've been told its the best creatine supplement out there.:dunno:

00CivicSi
12-13-2005, 06:26 PM
for new users of creatine your better of sticking with a basic creatine and dextrose mix. Take one scoop along with 20 grams of whey Isolate giving you 40 carbs and 20 Grams of protien a 2 to 1 ratio. Excellent for recovery and still get your creatine stores. Alot of the new creatine on the market are hyped up creatine supplements that give you the same results as a regular creatine. It's pinning a new tail on an old Donkey and making it walk again. I'm sure the new AKG type creatines and Ether and methyl Creatines sound amazing and may work abit but make you you research the products you inteand to use deeply before trying it.

No Explode has 3000 mg of Arginie AKG!! When taking that your
blood vessels dialate giving you that huge perpetual pump and skin tearing feeling. It Also contains 200 mg of caffine per serving (about a XL coffee) Giving that incredible energy. But wait Caffine constricts your blood flow and contracts your blood vessels?? A lil bit of conteraction there lets hope you dun have a heart attack while werking out because when you lift you put pressure on your most important muscle... your heart!!

CEX!! SO when you get ads that compare a creatine to steriods!! COme on!!! I thought they also had a study about 3 years ago that binding Creatine (which Needs a transport IE: Sugar or Arginie) And AKG Alpha keto gluterate which also needs the same transport. how the heck are you actually transporting the 2 and why would you even bind the 2? No point just sounds crazy!

Wildcat
12-13-2005, 10:07 PM
^we already have a few token health&fitness guys here, but thanks anyways, lmao :rofl:

1-Cent
12-14-2005, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by Wildcat
^we already have a few token health&fitness guys here, but thanks anyways, lmao :rofl:

I'm getting lazy let him have his fun lol

5hift
12-14-2005, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by 00CivicSi
for new users of creatine your better of sticking with a basic creatine and dextrose mix. Take one scoop along with 20 grams of whey Isolate giving you 40 carbs and 20 Grams of protien a 2 to 1 ratio. Excellent for recovery and still get your creatine stores. Alot of the new creatine on the market are hyped up creatine supplements that give you the same results as a regular creatine. It's pinning a new tail on an old Donkey and making it walk again. I'm sure the new AKG type creatines and Ether and methyl Creatines sound amazing and may work abit but make you you research the products you inteand to use deeply before trying it.

No Explode has 3000 mg of Arginie AKG!! When taking that your
blood vessels dialate giving you that huge perpetual pump and skin tearing feeling. It Also contains 200 mg of caffine per serving (about a XL coffee) Giving that incredible energy. But wait Caffine constricts your blood flow and contracts your blood vessels?? A lil bit of conteraction there lets hope you dun have a heart attack while werking out because when you lift you put pressure on your most important muscle... your heart!!

CEX!! SO when you get ads that compare a creatine to steriods!! COme on!!! I thought they also had a study about 3 years ago that binding Creatine (which Needs a transport IE: Sugar or Arginie) And AKG Alpha keto gluterate which also needs the same transport. how the heck are you actually transporting the 2 and why would you even bind the 2? No point just sounds crazy!

Did you just cut and paste shit from ads?

00CivicSi
12-14-2005, 09:28 AM
no man I actually have my nutriton and dietician degree from florida and I have werked in the supplement industry for over 8 years.

afrotl
12-14-2005, 04:47 PM
I have used Creatine before. I used it when i was competing in track and field and I just hated the taste of using the powder. I did try many flavors and still could not stand the taste. When i found this one by Sci-Fit I thought it was a good idea cos it is a pill form and one did not have to take that many. But like others have stated some of these products are just hype. And I wanted to see if anyone here has tried it or heard of it.

So what I am really looking for is a pill form of creatrine that I do not have to pop too many and get a good effect.

RX-7_TWINTURBO
12-14-2005, 05:04 PM
i use ghetto cell tech

micronized creatine
dextrose
R+ALA

00CivicSi
12-14-2005, 06:10 PM
Pill form creatine doesn't really werk. Cause then you would hafta use like 5 grams so about 10 pills with about 40 grams high glycemic sugar like dextrose. Just use Cell tech. Basic and works good.

afrotl
12-14-2005, 10:18 PM
Thanks for the info....I will do some research and check it out. Anyother suggestion apart from cell tech?

00CivicSi
12-14-2005, 10:53 PM
Ummm GNC's Pro-cell is not bad 40 grams of carbs mixed between malto-dex and dextrose, Cell- tech by Muscle tech is probaly what I would use myself. Take either of that mix one scoop of those and a scoop of isolate protien right after a work out to give you a 2:1 ratio of carbs to protien, best for post and non work out days take a scoop whenever. I own my own supplement store but I dun carry either but I can still probaly get you a good deal pm me if ya need anything. This way ya dun hafta deal with dumb ass GNC employee's that will sell you anything plus a multi vitamin that does shit for you and a gold card.

Wildcat
12-14-2005, 11:04 PM
^what store is it that you own?

00CivicSi
12-14-2005, 11:17 PM
Sorry Bro I wun announce that over a forum yet (franchise agreements) , but whatever you use let me know on pm and then I'll give you the price that I can get for you and if ya can get it cheaper, cool but I doubt you can get it cheaper then me for you.

Wildcat
12-15-2005, 02:19 PM
sorry bro, but i call BS right now. lmao :rofl:

00CivicSi
12-15-2005, 02:48 PM
cool

Tyler883
12-18-2005, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by handsomebassman
it caused me to grow a tail and three extra fingers off my left ear.

3 extra fingers?!?!?!?!?!
How many did you have growing off your left ear before you tried the creatine? :rofl: