PDA

View Full Version : Future Theft on Myself

handsomebassman
12-11-2005, 04:02 AM
Well apparently one of my best friends of years upon years isnt really that good of a friend. I HEARD a recording(recording no longer exists) of him talking with a friend of his (who i also thought was one of my friends) and the recording is them discussing how they can steal my truck, take off all the aftermarket stuff (winch, tops, stereo, cb, tires & rims, etc.) and sell it, so on and so forth.

My question is, should i bring it to his attention that i know? Should i just beat the living shit out of him? Should i wait untill it happens or what.

Please help me out.

~Paul

3G
12-11-2005, 04:05 AM
camp out with a bat :D

Raz2
12-11-2005, 04:08 AM
Park your truck in front of my house, I sleep with a shotgun under my pillow ;)

- Rasmus

Kamen
12-11-2005, 04:10 AM
Did they say when this shit is going down?
You can always stage for them to get caught by authorities, or your own vigilante group :D

gen2teggy
12-11-2005, 04:14 AM
eh it happends alot....friends BS other friends....happend to me LOTs! maybe thats y i dont have very many friends left.

i would say....dont talk to that person again and i guess wait for it to happen...u would kno who took it

handsomebassman
12-11-2005, 04:16 AM
yea i suppose i should just wait it out.

Sad though, just when you thought you had a bunch of "real" friends.

GirlsOnFire
12-11-2005, 04:16 AM
Call him and tell him that someone stole your truck and vividly describe what you are gonna do to the guy if you catch him and that you will not rest / sleep / eat till you find him. Then call back a few minutes later and say oops sorry just forgot where I parked it.

szw
12-11-2005, 04:19 AM
How did you hear this recording?

Raz2
Originally posted by GirlsOnFire
Call him and tell him that someone stole your truck and vividly describe what you are gonna do to the guy if you catch him and that you will not rest / sleep / eat till you find him. Then call back a few minutes later and say oops sorry just forgot where I parked it.

Fucken rights!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

gen2teggy
ya i know it hurts, in the end ur family is the one thats only gonna be there for you.

Raz2
12-11-2005, 04:20 AM
Originally posted by handsomebassman
Sad though, just when you thought you had a bunch of "real" friends.

Never trust nobody, ever.

- Rasmus

handsomebassman
12-11-2005, 04:21 AM
Originally posted by szw
How did you hear this recording?
His ex girlfriend recorded it. He used to talk to HER about it too. Im gonna kill him.
Ill be back in about 30 minutes. Ill post when im done and how it went.

gen2teggy
12-11-2005, 04:22 AM
lol

/////AMG
12-11-2005, 04:28 AM
Umm, stage it and take HIM OUT!!

Or just hope he or his buddiesdon't us ebeyond and heave already read this.

heinz256
12-11-2005, 04:31 AM

His ex girlfriend recorded it. He used to talk to HER about it too. Im gonna kill him.

nice, i'll be waiting to hear this..

gen2teggy
12-11-2005, 04:33 AM
jsut fuck his ex hahaha

handsomebassman
12-11-2005, 04:35 AM
Originally posted by gen2teggy
jsut fuck his ex hahaha

lol, the option arose tonight, but i had to say no. CURRENT g/f.

Raz2
12-11-2005, 04:37 AM
Aww man, that would've been good revenge :D I'm sure your current GF would've understood ;)

You: But sweetie, it was revenge, I mean - I still love you and stuff, but I had to bang this broad in the ass so that I could show a friend how I feel about him wanting to steal my shit.

Gf: oh, ok sweetie, that's kew, here - I made you dinner, want a blowjob?

You: sure, but only after you wax the YJ.

- Rasmus

redline_13000
12-11-2005, 04:40 AM
Lol raz you are hilarious:thumbsup:

gen2teggy
12-11-2005, 04:40 AM
^^ :rofl:

handsomebassman
12-11-2005, 04:42 AM
Originally posted by Raz2
Aww man, that would've been good revenge :D I'm sure your current GF would've understood ;)

You: But sweetie, it was revenge, I mean - I still love you and stuff, but I had to bang this broad in the ass so that I could show a friend how I feel about him wanting to steal my shit.

Gf: oh, ok sweetie, that's kew, here - I made you dinner, want a blowjob?

You: sure, but only after you wax the YJ.

- Rasmus

Hahahaha

Although, wax wouldve been death on a flat finish, but she could at least apply the tire wet.

gen2teggy
12-11-2005, 04:44 AM
i wonder what made ur ex-friend want to to steal ur car?
jelouse?
greed?

Raz2
12-11-2005, 04:46 AM
i wonder what made ur ex-friend want to to steal ur car?
jelouse?
greed?

its his "friends" ex, not his own ex.

:)

gen2teggy
12-11-2005, 04:47 AM
^ oh what he said

Raz2
12-11-2005, 04:48 AM
:thumbsup:

Now, BassMan, any news? do we need the re-invention of the Beyond(tm) KickingDoucheBagAss(r) team?

- Rasmus

handsomebassman
12-11-2005, 04:49 AM
lol, his EX did not want to, HE wants to, and plans on it. His ex likes me and had no problem telling me his plans. SHE does not want to jack my truck.

gen2teggy
12-11-2005, 04:50 AM
oh ic, but y would he want to jack ur car?? i mean u guys r friends

ecstasy_civic
12-11-2005, 04:50 AM
crowbar to the teeth;) why fuck around :dunno:

handsomebassman
12-11-2005, 04:53 AM
oh ic, but y would he want to jack ur car?? i mean u guys r friends
Well apparently we were friends, but i guess he thinks my truck and all the shit on it is worth more than our friendship.

Man this shit pisses me off. http://www.4wheeler.ca/style_emoticons/default/greenchainsaw.gif

Raz2
12-11-2005, 05:02 AM
I know how it feels, its a pretty terrible feeling :(

one of the first guys I met here in Canada, I sold him a car for 1500, he never paid me, I went to court, he got ordered to pay me my money, he never did. :(

Sometimes, people aren't very nice.

- Rasmus

handsomebassman
12-11-2005, 05:04 AM
I know how it feels, its a pretty terrible feeling :(

one of the first guys I met here in Canada, I sold him a car for 1500, he never paid me, I went to court, he got ordered to pay me my money, he never did. :(

Sometimes, people aren't very nice.

- Rasmus

It just happens to show some of the kinds of people we have here. Seems like the world is getting sadder and sadder every minute of every day.

Raz2
12-11-2005, 05:06 AM
:thumbsdow

robpark
12-11-2005, 05:08 AM
Sorry to hear that mate, but don't paint everyone poorly because one degenerate delinquent tries to screw you over... There are some good, genuine folks out here...

He probably thinks insurance will cover it, so who is he hurting...

Hope he gets what's coming to him.

GTS Jeff
12-11-2005, 05:38 AM
Why don't you just call him and say, "Hey, don't touch my car."

handsomebassman
12-11-2005, 05:44 AM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
Why don't you just call him and say, "Hey, don't touch my car."

Well i was thinkin of that, but then i started thinking wether it is better for him to know i know, or for him to not know i know.

googe
12-11-2005, 05:56 AM
do you know anything about how/when he will do it?
dont let him know you know. keep the recording, get a video camera ready. sacrifice a broken window if you have to, itll be covered. give him a good opportunity and free reign over whatever he wants, record it, and call the cops as soon as he is in it.

hand them the recording of him planning it and the video of him doing it, and let him get charged with grand theft auto. do yourself and all of us a favor by getting 1 more piece of crap off the streets :thumbsup:

heinz256
12-11-2005, 06:02 AM
Originally posted by googe
do you know anything about how/when he will do it?
dont let him know you know. keep the recording, get a video camera ready. sacrifice a broken window if you have to, itll be covered. give him a good opportunity and free reign over whatever he wants, record it, and call the cops as soon as he is in it.

hand them the recording of him planning it and the video of him doing it, and let him get charged with grand theft auto. do yourself and all of us a favor by getting 1 more piece of crap off the streets :thumbsup:

:werd: :werd:

Put this scumbag in jail

shakalaka
12-11-2005, 07:57 AM
Man I hate backstabbing friends. They are such fukers!!! I got in an accident once with my friend in his car who was driving like a stupid fuck. I hurt myself really bad, and he got out without a scartch. When he was driving like a fucktard I kept on telling him not to do it. So then you would think it would be fare to make a claim on his insurance for all the money you had to pay for chiro, physio and all that shit right. There were two other passengers in car who got hurt as well. And both of them sued him. Yea but I never sued him or anything cauz I just thought it would be just wrong..hes my friend and all that. but that bitch ass attention whore went around telling everybody that I sued him for attention and sympathy after a little fight we got into over something so stupid I dont even remember. Spread rumors and shit, and TRIED to steal my gf. A big, planned TRY but failed. After that i oughta actually sue him and beat the living shit outta him. This was all back in high school, i didnt give a shit then. His lies didnt affect my image or anything in high school at all. All it did was make him look like a stupid piece of shit liar. But yea that was a guy who one time I thought was my BEST FRIEND ever!! Anyways I say beat the living shit outta your friend and play him the recording. I will help you.

JordanEG6
12-11-2005, 01:01 PM
shitty deal mang

Originally posted by GirlsOnFire

jsut fuck his ex hahaha

these are great options LOL :D :bigpimp: :guns:

Well apparently we were friends, but i guess he thinks my truck and all the shit on it is worth more than our friendship.

Man this shit pisses me off. http://www.4wheeler.ca/style_emoticons/default/greenchainsaw.gif

so how long have you been friends with this douche?

my suggestion..like stated by some already, i'd wait it out and set him up. either with the cops OOOOOR we can have an old fashioned beyond meet/gang beat! ;).

that would seriously piss mee off...actually i dont know these guys and they are pissing me off already. or if your really sadistic, you can place a bomb under the truck and blow it up once they get in. lol j/k. but seriously, sorry to hear, its unfortunate to be associated with garbage like that.

szw
12-11-2005, 01:10 PM

:bullshit:

ecstasy_civic
12-11-2005, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by ecstasy_civic
crowbar to the teeth;) why fuck around :dunno:

:werd: :angel:

Sharpie
12-11-2005, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by ecstasy_civic

:werd: :angel:
:rofl:

But I will :werd: it too

TurboMedic
12-11-2005, 02:14 PM
I woulda fucked the girl.......I woulda had the girlfriend join, thats how you avoid problems!

Kamen
12-11-2005, 02:23 PM
Still waiting on results! :drama:

GQBalla
12-11-2005, 02:31 PM
hrmm well then

confront them about it

Das_Amaretto
12-11-2005, 03:21 PM
1. buy an x10 wireless security camera system off the net.

2. hook up VCR and set it up on your truck

3. Set things in motion by smashing his car's windows in. Now he needs a ride.

4. Catch him on tape

5. Deal with accordingly (ie. while playing him the footage, remove the hands/fingers so he can steal NO MORE) or turn over to the police, your choice.

Foz
12-11-2005, 03:27 PM
Go jack his vehicle instead..

:rofl:

Were the recording in a joking manner or serious? I guess it's serious, then ditch them

soupey
12-11-2005, 03:32 PM
just set some cameras up pointing at ur car, let him steal it, inform the cops asap, then try to follow him around in another friends car or something...im assuming u have some sort of idea of when they plan on doin something wit ur truck...then atleast theyve gone far enough to be charged wit gta...if u try to get them caught b4 they do nethn i dont think the penalty would be as severe.

DannyO
12-11-2005, 03:36 PM
Why is this still under discussion?, you have 2 choices, 1)Set them up to get caught by authorities, or 2)Find out when this is happening, and when they try and get your truck, catch them and seriously beat the shit out of them, shatter there knees and elbows to make sure they remember never to fuck people over again.

This shit pisses me off, this is why I choose my friends wisely, and don't count them as REAL friends for years.

Primer_Drift
12-11-2005, 03:50 PM
Equip your truck with some sort of dangerous animal. Then when he tries to jack it.. BAM! Natural selection at its finest.

or

Steal all of the stuff yourself and then confront him with what you have heard, accusing him of stealing it.

Pee_Sack
12-11-2005, 03:54 PM
I like that one ^^^

snowboard
12-11-2005, 03:55 PM
whats with all this fucking chatter
if one of my freinds planned to steel my fucking car id go to his house that very fucking second.
i wouldnt even have time to post it on this damn site man.
im sorry but your a pussy.
unless you go kick his ass right now.
go.
now.

edit: this is the type of thing violence does solve.

5hift
12-11-2005, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by snowboard
whats with all this fucking chatter
if one of my freinds planned to steel my fucking car id go to his house that very fucking second.
i wouldnt even have time to post it on this damn site man.
im sorry but your a pussy.
unless you go kick his ass right now.
go.
now.

edit: this is the type of thing violence does solve.

yes go beat him up now before he even does anything over what his ex gf is telling you. that way he can press charges against u now and steal your truck later on.

FiveFreshFish
12-12-2005, 12:05 AM
Update?

soupey
12-12-2005, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by FiveFreshFish
Update?

:zzz:

JordanLotoski
12-12-2005, 12:40 AM
Park your truck in front of my house, I sleep with a shotgun under my pillow ;)

- Rasmus

is that to stop people from stealing your awesome cars?

brandon
12-12-2005, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by MIWYFSHOT

hahaha ouch....

:rofl: :rofl:

Ekliptix
12-12-2005, 12:49 AM
I agree with doing something to get him caught.
I doubt the cops are enough to take your word on when he's going to do it to wait nearby.
Call them and ask if a recording taken on a digital cameracorder is good enough and try to catch him that way.

shit kicking him will be less of a longterm lesson to him then something legal.

handsomebassman
12-12-2005, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by szw

:bullshit:
lol, i wasnt actually going to kill him, calm down. Ive been friends with him for about 5 years now.

I confronted him today, and man you shouldve seen the look on his face. I used the words "i will end you" and that seemed to get to him. He was very apoligetic, but im still keeping a damn close eye on my truck.

5hift
12-12-2005, 12:56 AM

lol, i wasnt actually going to kill him, calm down. Ive been friends with him for about 5 years now.

I confronted him today, and man you shouldve seen the look on his face. I used the words "i will end you" and that seemed to get to him. He was very apoligetic, but im still keeping a damn close eye on my truck.

This is like the worst end result possible. Looks like something was made up somewhere, seems kinda weird you can just calm down like that and accept his apology as a final answer?

Hakkola
12-12-2005, 01:09 AM
Fuck man, since you told him, you should make it clear that if one of your vehicles ever gets stolen at anytime, anywhere you'll assume it was him, and you'll make his life very uncomfortable from then on. That way he won't steal it, and he won't get anyone else to steal it.

Shit like this pisses me off. At least tell me you're not friends with the guy anymore.

Raz2
12-12-2005, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by MIWYFSHOT

No it's incase I see any lincoln navigators ;) You know, i'm afraid of them gangsta niggaz

- Rasmus

turbotrip
12-12-2005, 01:27 AM
^:rofl: :rofl:

Darkane
12-12-2005, 02:24 AM

No it's incase I see any lincoln navigators ;) You know, i'm afraid of them gangsta niggaz

- Rasmus

BAHAHAHAH! But seriously if a "Good" friend(s) were trying to steal my shit, not only would I confront them but I would completely break all communication with them. At the "Meeting" I would have with him(them) I wouldn't take an apology. Thats them completely confessing. Instead im sure bones would break.. And for good measure I would Boil some Souls! Now bassman or whatever your name is, get your ass overthere extrecate thier heart from thier chest and continue with your life. :closed:

Raz2
12-12-2005, 02:35 AM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :werd:

Kamen
12-12-2005, 03:02 AM
"I will end you" ?
That's it? :whipped:

googe
12-12-2005, 03:17 AM

lame. way to drop the ball. you let us down!

robpark
12-12-2005, 04:02 AM
Smacking the guy around is no way to solve anything... You would go from a situation where no crime had been committed to likely being charged with assault yourself. The police won't care about any innuendo, heresay or conjecture you might have in regards to the theft of your things.... The facts would have been, you attacked him.... now you go to jail.

Now he knows he would be the first suspect and that you have information linking him to a POSSIBLE crime...That should likely act as deterent enough, unless he is a complete moron.

Well done. :thumbsup:

BerserkerCatSplat
12-12-2005, 04:43 AM
Beating him up would have been foolish and placed bassman into a very actionable position, as he would have been assaulting the guy not in self defense, but on a second-hand rumor of a wrongdoing that hadn't even been done yet.

I think he did the right thing.

googe
12-12-2005, 06:44 AM
nah, his friend didnt learn anything, except that he cant steal that particular truck. he needed to get him busted.

Carfanman
12-12-2005, 02:54 PM
You should have helped him break in.
Like, when stay up all night, hiding in the bushes, with a video camera, and when he approaches your car, then you should have stopped recording, come up behind him, grabbed the hair on the back of his head, and used his face to break your window. Then play the recording for the cops, and tell them that he was plotting to steal your stuff. Then show them the video of him approaching your car in the middle of the night, with a baseball bat or whatever, and tell them that you ran out of tape at that moment.

Just jokes BTW, but it would be mighty interesting if you were to take my advice. Anyhow, what you did was boring.