PDA

View Full Version : tattoo idea...pretty quick

Grip172
12-11-2005, 08:13 PM
alright so you probalby remember me asking about tattoo ideas..anyways i really want something in words, english or maybe translatedinto another language, perhaps swiss german because i am part swiss..anyways

i want something to do with the theme like "no regrets, live life the fullest, no holding back, good times, charish the past" that sort of idea but i want something like that all summed up into like 4 words or so....

any suggestions? i can't seem to haveany luck on the net or in magazines

ninjak84
12-11-2005, 08:23 PM
If you have to ask, maybe it's not the time for one? Why rush?

But if you're convinced, and you're Swiss, my vote goes to "Home of Chocolate and Hotties" on top of a big flag across your back.

I think that gets your point across. :thumbsup:

Grip172
12-11-2005, 08:30 PM
hahaha

loser...

i don't think that would work very well. maybe i'll just get TOBLERONE on my back

Godfuader
12-11-2005, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by ninjak84
If you have to ask, maybe it's not the time for one? Why rush?

:werd:

Originally posted by Grip172
hahaha

loser...

i don't think that would work very well. maybe i'll just get TOBLERONE on my back

:rofl:

camaro
12-11-2005, 08:43 PM
every azn has a dragon so yea....

frank_grimz14
12-11-2005, 08:48 PM
get " only god can judge me now"

EK 2.0
12-11-2005, 08:50 PM
"carpe diem"

but axing forum members for tatty ideas...:thumbsdow

Grip172
12-11-2005, 09:28 PM
why is that a bad idea?

i never said i'll just go ahead and get it...i'm looking for like statements or sayings or stuff of the like that maybe i've never heard of

you guys suck

EK 2.0
12-11-2005, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Grip172
why is that a bad idea?

i never said i'll just go ahead and get it...i'm looking for like statements or sayings or stuff of the like that maybe i've never heard of

you guys suck

we suck??...I gave you a phrase did I not ass:rolleyes:

and it's a bad idea because tats SHOULD be something that has an impact on you, reflects you, your life, your ideals, moral, thoughts, feelings, identity. At least I think so, and I have 6 in total now.

5hift
12-11-2005, 09:49 PM
Yeah man, a tatty is not something you should need help with when it comes to an idea. I have several tattoos and I've never needed to get an idea or "inspiration" from anywhere else. Your getting inked for life man, it should be something you want for your self, not what people on beyond think is cool at the time.

Another thing, a tatty isnt somehting you should rush, just to have it for a certain day for whatever reason that may be (no other reason to rush marking yourself life).

theken
12-11-2005, 10:21 PM
its all about how fast u can be inked in highschool, i made it first haha grade 10 first semester yeeeeeah, now i am getting another one done real soon, i akready have enough though

Seanith
12-11-2005, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by EK 2.0
"carpe diem"

thats what i was going to say.. "seize the day"

USHER
12-11-2005, 10:32 PM
anyone know where the best place to get a tattoo of a portrait?
would like to get one but dont want it to be messed up and not look lik the picture. which places can do the most detailed work?

Sharpie
12-11-2005, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by camaro
every azn has a dragon so yea....
really?
Does every retard have MOMO?

likwid
12-11-2005, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by 5hift
Yeah man, a tatty is not something you should need help with when it comes to an idea.

:werd:

Why dont you just go ahead and get some tribal or a barbwire armband like everyone else? Design something yourself that has meaning to you..

sexualbanana
12-11-2005, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

we suck??...I gave you a phrase did I not ass:rolleyes:

and it's a bad idea because tats SHOULD be something that has an impact on you, reflects you, your life, your ideals, moral, thoughts, feelings, identity. At least I think so, and I have 6 in total now.

Yeah man. I want a tattoo myself, but there's nothing that significant in my life that I would want tattoo'd.

I like basketball. But I'm not gonna do a basketball tat because I never played beyond high school.

I like music, but I'm no musician. So that looks stupid.

I could put some chinese phrase on my arm. But that's a little cheesy and I'm pretty whitewashed anyways.

So really, there's nothing for me to really tattoo. Before you get a tattoo, I strongly encourage you to think about what you want and what you like. If you honestly feel you need to ask people on tattoo ideas, you may need to ask yourself; are you truly ready for a tattoo?

crazyning
12-11-2005, 10:49 PM
You should get an armband. Nobody has those, plus you'd be really cool!

codo
12-11-2005, 10:50 PM
Live fast. Die young.:thumbsup:

Lebhaftschnelles. Würfeljunge.:thumbsup:

or "i love my mommy"..."your sister has a penis":dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

schurchill39
12-11-2005, 11:10 PM
He already has some good ideas but I belive what hes asking is possibly a shorter way to phrase it or incorperate them all. Its not like hes comming on here saying " What do you guys think would be a sweet idea for a tat. I was thinking a nice white unicorn but I dont know."

I sugest using some of your key words and taking them to friends from other cultures, maybe in their language such as chinese or japanese, it would be a neat looking symbol. If your swiss why not translate some of those words into sweedish etc.

EK 2.0
12-11-2005, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by sexualbanana
I could put some chinese phrase on my arm. But that's a little cheesy and I'm pretty whitewashed anyways.

So really, there's nothing for me to really tattoo. Before you get a tattoo, I strongly encourage you to think about what you want and what you like. If you honestly feel you need to ask people on tattoo ideas, you may need to ask yourself; are you truly ready for a tattoo?

Ow Yao Dhosie would be a pimp tatty Gavin. haha

GirlsOnFire
12-11-2005, 11:46 PM
hmmm 4words, how about.... "I wanted a tattoo"

Clever
12-11-2005, 11:48 PM
Several of my friends and I have a carpe diem tattoo, you can be one of "us" if you get that.:nut: :nut: :dunno:

natejj
12-12-2005, 12:38 AM
Ok, best idea ever.

get some water tattooed on your lower forearm... people say hey whats the water from?

you go,

"ohh... THE PIPES MUST BE LEAKING"

Then throw out the pipes!

:D

Hamann
12-12-2005, 12:47 AM
^^:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: thats awesome

Grip172
12-12-2005, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by schurchill39
He already has some good ideas but I belive what hes asking is possibly a shorter way to phrase it or incorperate them all. Its not like hes comming on here saying " What do you guys think would be a sweet idea for a tat. I was thinking a nice white unicorn but I dont know."

THANK YOU...FINALLY someone who actually understands what i wanted!! i'm looking for clever phrases or sayings because of course i don't know everythin gout there and maybe there is something SOMEONE has heard/created that would be perfectly suiting to the theme i want...does that make sense for any of you?

and i already have a tattoo that i considered getting over several months and finally decided that it was final and i went for it and don't have any regrest.