PDA

View Full Version : Auto import Car show in Los Angeles

SilverRex
02-26-2003, 06:42 PM
Whats up everyone.. Just thought I drop by and say hi. I am current in LA right now. and will be here for another month. Just found out there is an up coming import car show in the Los Angeles downtown convention center. So perfect time for me to check out and take lots of Pics. hopefully I will be back soon enuff to put those pictures up unless there is someone who lives here..

well kant wait till I get back to Calgary,, really miss my car.. so much stuff to work on. Well have phun ppl, katch ya all later.

oO:)

l/l/rX
02-26-2003, 07:02 PM
hey enoch...did you recieve my email? probably not cause of email over flow in your inbox...but i gave you some dates of some car shows happening down there....here they are if you didnt get it:

Import Invasion- Riveside Centroplex, Baton Rouge, LA (march 8)
Import Xtreme Showdown- L.A. Convention Center (march 8)
annnnd that is about it ahaha....both on sat =D well if you have time to go, take lotsa PICS!! cya have fun, enjoy the weather while it lasts

Dr. Evil
02-26-2003, 07:07 PM
Cool! Since I live in this area I'll have to check them out when I get a chance... currently too much drama from ex's & dates to think about car shows (missed HIN:( )