PDA

View Full Version : Car Chase in LA

SilverRex
02-26-2003, 06:53 PM
yo im not sure if any of you get to see it, but the first 4 nights I was here in LA, Califonia, there was 3 car chases, the first one was a long one.. like 2 hrs or something. some dude stole a black truck I think f150 not sure, was noticed by police when it failed to signal on the freeway so it kept driving... I swear I saw that black truck near the hotel parking lot when it came by (it did a 360 in the parkinglot) well to make the long story short, it was weaving in and out of cars on the 6 lane freeway and I keep hearing the news reporter saying "holy @#%$ that was a close one, it almost hit the car..." well sure enuff it rear end some car, however the truck was able to maintain speed and sped away. the car it hit spun around 2 times and was able to regain control however it showed later the rear of that car was complete gone lol...

in the end the guy with the stolen truck drove around and around until it went into some rich neighbor with trees, the guy got out and ditch the car, ran for a few mins and the choppers lost sight of him.. later 30 cop cars surrounded the place but he GOT away... wow... first i've ever seen...

funny thing is, I heard from the local news, the cops is trying to band the news choppers from video taping live car chases now.. I bet this has something to do with the fact they couldnt caught the last guy who fled and got away..

anyways thought I write something while im down here..:D

szw
02-26-2003, 07:41 PM
Cool what part of LA are you staying in?

CRXguy
02-26-2003, 07:51 PM
Nothing new down in there. There's at least one chase a day.

Zephyr
02-26-2003, 08:59 PM
car chases r boring... see them regularly...

Hakkola
02-26-2003, 11:29 PM
I was just reading on dtmpower if someone wants to check it out, guy in a stolen car ran from the cops because of drug charges etc... tried jumping off something to get away, lost his head on a fence, there's pictures and everything, it's sick.

Zephyr
02-26-2003, 11:31 PM
sounds fake, i watch the news here all the time, that hasn't happened yet.

Hakkola
02-27-2003, 12:08 AM
doesn't look that fake, check it out.

Glowrider
02-27-2003, 12:32 AM
Car chase in LA...no way! LOL.

lammer
02-27-2003, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by Hakkola
doesn't look that fake, check it out.

link??

szw
02-27-2003, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by Glowrider
Car chase in LA...no way! LOL.

Hey we're small town canadian folk...news to us!

I still remember watching OJ's white bronco!

MistaBrent
02-27-2003, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by SilverRex
yo im not sure if any of you get to see it, but the first 4 nights I was here in LA, Califonia, there was 3 car chases, the first one was a long one.. like 2 hrs or something. some dude stole a black truck I think f150 not sure, was noticed by police when it failed to signal on the freeway so it kept driving... I swear I saw that black truck near the hotel parking lot when it came by (it did a 360 in the parkinglot) well to make the long story short, it was weaving in and out of cars on the 6 lane freeway and I keep hearing the news reporter saying "holy @#%$ that was a close one, it almost hit the car..." well sure enuff it rear end some car, however the truck was able to maintain speed and sped away. the car it hit spun around 2 times and was able to regain control however it showed later the rear of that car was complete gone lol...

in the end the guy with the stolen truck drove around and around until it went into some rich neighbor with trees, the guy got out and ditch the car, ran for a few mins and the choppers lost sight of him.. later 30 cop cars surrounded the place but he GOT away... wow... first i've ever seen...

funny thing is, I heard from the local news, the cops is trying to band the news choppers from video taping live car chases now.. I bet this has something to do with the fact they couldnt caught the last guy who fled and got away..

anyways thought I write something while im down here..:D

haha I was watching the chase on KTLA. Fucking classic man, I love that shit !. I live in Vancouver now and the place reminds me of LA, Seattle, San Fran combined. Been wearing tshirt and shorts all week aswell as the top down 247. VANCOUVER BABY !

MistaBrent
02-27-2003, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by Zephyr
sounds fake, i watch the news here all the time, that hasn't happened yet.

dude it did happen, I was watching it on KTLA. His car didnt end up in a rich area though, TRY THE GHETTO.

Hakkola
02-27-2003, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by lammer

link??

W A R N I N G ! ! ! !

http://www.retecool.com/sukkel/index.html

Dope Dealer
02-27-2003, 02:27 AM

W A R N I N G ! ! ! !

Holy shit! That's insane.

Doesn't look as bad as I thought it would be.

Kind of neat. Heh :nut:

Hakkola
02-27-2003, 02:39 AM
I know, at first I was disgusted, but honestly now i'm intrigued.

HK2NR
02-27-2003, 03:03 AM
hahah looks like some shit out of Predator

___2PaC___
02-27-2003, 07:21 AM
:werd:

thats some crazy shit.

SilverRex
02-27-2003, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by szw
Cool what part of LA are you staying in?

well im staying in Downey, CA

its pretty interesting so far, me and some other friends wearing shorts and walking down the street, ppl would honk at us.. like they knew we were from outa town..

when we tour hollywood, someone in a car actually took photos of us.. :confused:

Zephyr
02-27-2003, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by MistaBrent

dude it did happen, I was watching it on KTLA. His car didnt end up in a rich area though, TRY THE GHETTO.

shut up, its in atlanta u moron. of course news here wouldn't broadcast news in georgia... LA is located in california....CANADIANS bah! j/k :rofl:

Zephyr
02-27-2003, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by SilverRex

well im staying in Downey, CA

its pretty interesting so far, me and some other friends wearing shorts and walking down the street, ppl would honk at us.. like they knew we were from outa town..

when we tour hollywood, someone in a car actually took photos of us.. :confused:

yea cuz its raining right now!

RCBVtec
02-27-2003, 08:06 PM

W A R N I N G ! ! ! !

That doesn't look real... how would his head be sitting on the fence like that???

Hakkola
02-27-2003, 08:30 PM
The explenation I got was that it went through the back of his neck and lodged into his skull.

It doesn't look real but stranger things have happened.

RCBVtec
02-27-2003, 08:36 PM
fair enough, it just looks too perfect though... you know what I mean?

ninjak84
02-27-2003, 10:07 PM
The "decapitation" was all over the news in the Atlanta area.
It's quite real, and there were alot of witnesses.

Just backin ya up Hakkola :)

Hakkola
02-27-2003, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by ninjak84
The "decapitation" was all over the news in the Atlanta area.
It's quite real, and there were alot of witnesses.

Just backin ya up Hakkola :)

Way to be my man. :D

If it wasn't real I'd imagine the pchopper would try to make it more perfect, if you look at the body it's not pointed the way you'd expect it to, nor was it a clean break, I'd imagine the body hit at a pretty high velocity, tore the neck pretty good because appearantly it would break off at the weakest point which is the vertabrae of the neck, so it rips, the momentum of the body pulls and tears the rest of what's attached swinging the body into that position.

It'd be interesting to know exactly how it happened though.

mwmhong
02-28-2003, 09:05 AM

W A R N I N G ! ! ! !

That's a 9.5 on my weird-shit-o-meter. :nut: