PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1994 VW Golf CL

HiTempguy1
12-12-2005, 05:47 PM
I have a 1994 VW Golf CL for sale:

The Good-
-170,000kms
-minimal rust (very little on the hatch)
-strong motor
-good power (timing advanced a bit, runs fine on 87 octane)
-winter tires (Michelin X-Ice) 70% tread left
-lowered 3" all the way around on unknown springs
-black
-2 door
-added a different cluster with a tach to replace the 7" quartz clock of d00m!
-5 speed manual
-hella clear tailights

The bad-
-no stereo
-a crack on the side of the windshield

And here are the pictures:

http://usera.imagecave.com/bkburger123/golf1.jpg
http://usera.imagecave.com/bkburger123/golf2.jpg

I am asking $3500 obo. Its an awesome car, nice smooth ride, good looks, hot air, cold A/C. The car is located in Red Deer, Alberta, but I am able to take pictures of anything you want. Thanks for any inquiries, I'll answer questions to the best of my abilities.

wesseam
12-12-2005, 06:16 PM
hows the interior, any pets, smoker, rips in the seats, any pics of the rust. thanks:thumbsup:
5speed or auto?

HiTempguy1
12-12-2005, 06:34 PM
Sorry for not clarifying (I also posted this on 780tuners, people already mentioned the same thing) about the transmission. It is a 5 speed. I will edit the post. I can get pictures of the rust on the rear hatch for everybody tomorrow. All PM's have been replied to.

pulse_crx
12-12-2005, 09:58 PM
Is this the same engine that was in it when you purchased it not running from a member here? If so, what were the problems that you had to fix to get it running?
Bump this is a good car, seen in person before.

HiTempguy1
12-12-2005, 10:18 PM
Yes it is the same engine, it was not an engine problem (engine is real strong). Research showed that there is a little electronic black box that attaches to the ignition cylinder. It is part of the anti-theft system. Unfortunatley, if it burns out, the car gets no electrical power. I replaced it, car is fine. I've put a bit more loving into it than that, but thats the basics. Thanks for the bump!

FrostySaoud1
12-12-2005, 10:29 PM
im very interested email me [email protected] im willing to give u 3000 if ur asking