PDA

View Full Version : Fuck you Toysrus staff! :mad:

Vypros
12-12-2005, 06:07 PM
They advertise the Tyco RC Drift Kings cars for $50. I'm trying to get one for my bro for christmas. I go there the first time, and this chick tells me in the worst broken english I've ever heard "i dont know what that is sorry".

So I go home, and check the flyer pile, to see where this damn drift king car is for 50 bucks. I find the flyer for toysr us and I was like , god damn, im going to murder you.

I get there and wait in line for nearly 30 minutes while one person as the CSR counter helps a lineup of almost 2 dozen. She says 'we have 5 in stock". Great, I get exited, go and look for these damn things. Shelfs empty! WTF you said you had 5? so i go back to see if I can get her to lookin the back room for one. Shes sitting there talking to her coworker about the christmas party they're going to while 300 fucking million people are wiating in line to return product. after limping around the store (fell on ice and hurt my hip in their parking lot) i couldnt find a damn employee. when i did find one, i said 'excuse me, can you help me?' and he looked at me and continued walking away.

When I found another person, i asked her if she could look in the back for me and get me one. She said "no, im going on a lunch break"......after another 20 mins of walking around i tried to go into their warehouse my self to go and buy one of these damn things out of frustration. I got denied access by the 13 employees sitting in the lunchroom , (edited for foz-after that i gave everyone an uppercut to the jaw and took 3 of them off the shelf and went on my way.)

After that I gave up and went home.

so that is a big fuck you to the staff of toysrus :(

Raz2
12-12-2005, 06:12 PM
I know someone who works at the ToysRus @ Market mall, I can probably get you that lil RC car @ Staff Discount if you'd like?

- Rasmus

Vypros
12-12-2005, 06:15 PM
My Uncle is the store manager at the macleod location i just got him to grab one for me, thanks tho raz! :thumbsup:

EK 2.0
12-12-2005, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by Vypros
My Uncle is the store manager at the macleod location i just got him to grab one for me, thanks tho raz! :thumbsup:

So your Uncle manages one...but you went to an ENTIRELY different one??...I mean yeah maybe its far from home ro whatever. But MY first step would have been to call up Uncle Enos and say "Hey Unck, can you possibly get me one of the R/C Drift Kings??. Thanks, I will swing by your house to pick it up this week"

Not, go to another location and have to deal with all the b.s. associated with x-mas shopping when you have a DIRECT source to what you need.

dave101
12-12-2005, 06:31 PM
ha thats funny. i just got back from turning in my application to toys r us:nut:

IntegraG2
12-12-2005, 06:34 PM
if you went to the ghetto NE one then im not suprised that this kinda thing happened to you

Vypros
12-12-2005, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

So your Uncle manages one...but you went to an ENTIRELY different one??...I mean yeah maybe its far from home ro whatever. But MY first step would have been to call up Uncle Enos and say "Hey Unck, can you possibly get me one of the R/C Drift Kings??. Thanks, I will swing by your house to pick it up this week"

Not, go to another location and have to deal with all the b.s. associated with x-mas shopping when you have a DIRECT source to what you need. What would you rather do.

I'm in the northeast at the one by my house. Traffic is fucking retarded. I would rather try to pick one up while I'm there, instead of driving in retarded ass traffic all the way across the city. He lives in riverbend as well. I already called him, but it took 1 hour of repeated phone calls to get through to the south store.

Vypros
12-12-2005, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by IntegraG2
if you went to the ghetto NE one then im not suprised that this kinda thing happened to you Nothing but morons working there. Fire them all.

FiveFreshFish
12-12-2005, 06:41 PM
Next time, grab the flyer in the store or ask for it if you don't see it. They have all the current ones for reference.

If the inventory system shows 5 items, this does NOT necessarily mean there will be exactly 5 items on the shelf.

Things that will screw up the inventory count:
- shoplifted items
- items that are rung in under the wrong code
- items that shoppers have in hand and haven't yet reached the cash register
- returned items that haven't yet been returned to the shelf
- an item that a shopper picked up, then changes his mind and leaves it on the nearest shelf

Vypros
12-12-2005, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by FiveFreshFish
Next time, grab the flyer in the store or ask for it if you don't see it. They have all the current ones for reference.

If the inventory system shows 5 items, this does NOT necessarily mean there will be exactly 5 items on the shelf.

Things that will screw up the inventory count:
- shoplifted items
- items that are rung in under the wrong code
- items that shoppers have in hand and haven't yet reached the cash register
- returned items that haven't yet been returned to the shelf
- an item that a shopper picked up, then changes his mind and leaves it on the nearest shelf Yeah, but the fact that they wouldn't even look in the back of the store for me is what pissed me off the most. Had they been nice enough to look instead of chatting, I'd not be typing this right now :)

szw
12-12-2005, 07:52 PM
Get over it.

JordanEG6
12-12-2005, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Raz2
I know someone who works at the ToysRus @ Market mall, I can probably get you that lil RC car @ Staff Discount if you'd like?

- Rasmus

hmmmm...perhaps you'd like to hook me up with an S15 drift king? ;) :D

finboy
12-12-2005, 07:58 PM
meh, thats the service industry man.

why work hard when you only get 7/h and you can get a job just about anywhere else even if you do get fired? it sucks but thats how it works.

infected
12-12-2005, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by finboy

why work hard when you only get 7/h and you can get a job just about anywhere else even if you do get fired? it sucks but thats how it works.

:werd:
You beat me to it.

Xtrema
12-12-2005, 08:04 PM

Give this man a cookie.

Vypros
12-12-2005, 08:09 PM

why work hard when you only get 7/h and you can get a job just about anywhere else even if you do get fired? it sucks but thats how it works. It just sucks that nobody cares about taking pride in anything anymore. Nobody feels like, or cares to put the extra foot forward to help out. :(

Vypros
12-12-2005, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by szw
Get over it. Lick my taint hair.

finboy
12-12-2005, 08:16 PM
It just sucks that nobody cares about taking pride in anything anymore. Nobody feels like, or cares to put the extra foot forward to help out. :(

people take pride in something when they figure its worth their while. point in case, companies that pay commission as opposed to hourly rate jobs, you will see a BIG difference in service ;)

JordanEG6
12-12-2005, 08:20 PM

people take pride in something when they figure its worth their while. point in case, companies that pay commission as opposed to hourly rate jobs, you will see a BIG difference in service ;)

exactly, i dont see any motivation in working a 9-5 getting only 7/hr. not once do i see these kinds of people happy about working their job. i love mine, im 'working' right now
:D

Phy
12-12-2005, 08:22 PM
Plus, it is Christmas (or near enough), and everybody everywhere is irritable and halfway to pissed off. Especially toy store employees, it's gotta be like a complete zoo in there. Not that I condone the treatment you got, it is bullshit.

Vypros
12-12-2005, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by JordanEG6

exactly, i dont see any motivation in working a 9-5 getting only 7/hr. not once do i see these kinds of people happy about working their job. i love mine, im 'working' right now
:D haha score. i just hope my uncle grabbed one before they were all sold out. im actually buying this for my littel bro so that i can go outside and play with it, but he doesn't know that.......heheheheh :bigpimp:

JordanEG6
12-12-2005, 08:24 PM
haha score. i just hope my uncle grabbed one before they were all sold out. im actually buying this for my littel bro so that i can go outside and play with it, but he doesn't know that.......heheheheh :bigpimp:

dont worry...im buying socom 3 for my little cousin so i can play with it.

:devil:

Z_Fan
12-12-2005, 08:24 PM
I was at the South (MacLeod Trail) one this afternoon and it was fine. Lots of people, but when we were standing in line (about 6-7 deep) to check out, they actually opened up another till.

GTS Jeff
12-12-2005, 09:05 PM

people take pride in something when they figure its worth their while. point in case, companies that pay commission as opposed to hourly rate jobs, you will see a BIG difference in service ;) I think Vypros has a point. It really pisses me off when the damn mainlanders that work at all the on-campus businesses do the worst job possible. Yeah, I know they aren't getting paid much, and sure they may be resentful about working such a crappy job, but if they can't even do a $7/hr job properly, no employer is ever going to trust them to do anything more. IMO, just showing up for a job is reason enough to take some damn pride in it. If you can't take pride in the work you do, then wtf can you take pride in? It's :bullshit: when people don't do their jobs right.

EK 2.0
12-12-2005, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
I think Vypros has a point. It really pisses me off when the damn mainlanders that work at all the on-campus businesses do the worst job possible. Yeah, I know they aren't getting paid much, and sure they may be resentful about working such a crappy job, but if they can't even do a $7/hr job properly, no employer is ever going to trust them to do anything more. IMO, just showing up for a job is reason enough to take some damn pride in it. If you can't take pride in the work you do, then wtf can you take pride in? It's :bullshit: when people don't do their jobs right.

Says the guy who when I visit you in E-Town you used to walk away from your booth for hours...haha;)

Foz
12-12-2005, 10:09 PM
Welcome to Xmas shopping..

BTW, that story didn't have an 'uppercut' in it...
:thumbsdow :rofl:

Kamen
12-13-2005, 02:04 AM
Heh it must be the shitty universal Toys R Us attitude training. I had almost the same shit last year when I tried to buy one of those diecast 86s by jadatoys.
Bastards, all of them! :guns:

GTS Jeff
12-13-2005, 05:31 AM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

Says the guy who when I visit you in E-Town you used to walk away from your booth for hours...haha;) Man, I had the highest sales at that booth when I worked there. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And I gave damned good service to anyone and everyone that came up. Well except for the native street kids that just wanted to know the time. Those fuckers never thank you afterwards...they're thankless bastards.

gerrycurl21
12-13-2005, 06:13 AM
I just found it funny you slipped on ice in the parking lot hahaha. Are u allowed to sue for that shit, or that only inside the building?

Xtrema
12-13-2005, 09:27 AM

You can't really have that either or it'll become a feeding frenzy as you walk into a store. Like the old Future Shop which was annoying as hell.

Vypros
12-13-2005, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by gerrycurl21
I just found it funny you slipped on ice in the parking lot hahaha. Are u allowed to sue for that shit, or that only inside the building? no clue. hurts to walk to today though :(

Goblin
12-14-2005, 01:34 AM
Vypros, call head office and complain.

A store doing really well, and a little compaint, turns it all around. 10 good things for 1 bad, bad goes first. It WILL do something.