PDA

View Full Version : Do you wear fur?? *GRAPHIC* new video

Billet
12-13-2005, 04:34 PM
Video link is absolutley disgusting!!

http://www.furisdead.com/feat/ChineseFurFarms/

China supplies more than half of the finished fur garments imported for sale in the United States. Even if a fur garment's label says it was made in a European country, the animals were likely raised and slaughtered elsewhere—possibly on an unregulated Chinese fur farm.

Because a fur's origin can't be traced, anyone who wears any fur at all shares the blame for the horrific conditions on Chinese fur farms. The only way to prevent such unimaginable cruelty is never to wear any fur.

Billet
12-13-2005, 04:46 PM
what kinda of fur are you wearing? video

http://www.furisdead.com/feat-dogcatfur.asp

Millions of dogs and cats in China are being bludgeoned, hanged, bled to death, and strangled with wire nooses so that their fur can be turned into trim and trinkets. This fur is often deliberately mislabeled as fur from other species and is exported to countries throughout the world to be sold to unsuspecting customers in retail stores. China supplies more than half of the finished fur garments imported for sale in the United States, so the bottom line is that because dog and cat fur is so often mislabeled, if you're buying fur, there's no way to tell whose skin you're wearing.

Chester
12-13-2005, 04:51 PM
meh.

shakalaka
12-13-2005, 04:55 PM
FucK!!! Cant believe they are killing dogs. Fucking assholes. Dog is one animal that I cant see being killed or getting hurt. Like not that I dont feel for the other animals, but just seeing dogs get hurt makes me so sad. :(:(

And this fur industry is simply ridiculous. Prolly boosted by all those fucking rich celebrities that buy tonns of fur clothing for thousands of dollars. I just dont understand, how can you walk around wearing dogs/cats or whichever animals skin around you.

Primer_Drift
12-13-2005, 04:56 PM
Second link is a video but basically a...
:repost: of a :repost:

most recent
found at http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=112124

I stated my opinion on this in that thread..

tictactoe2004
12-13-2005, 05:50 PM
That video is fucking rude. If I ever saw something like that happen in real life I would kill the person with my own hands, and i'm not joking or being sarcastic.

Raz2
12-13-2005, 05:58 PM
There are like a billion people in china, couldn't they skin them? I'd rather they kill people than dogs/cats...

I like animals too much :D

- Rasmus

p.s I refuse to watch the vids.

AllGoNoShow
12-13-2005, 05:59 PM
wtf, syr couldnt evenw atch 30 seconds of that video.

i think my next trip is to china now, screw tannign and smokin cigars, I got some anger now.

Thats disgusting and morally wrong.

lastprodigy
12-13-2005, 06:05 PM
if you dont wear it theyll still make it, save it hippie

not saying its ok, but come one, it aint gonna make a dif

Raz2
12-13-2005, 06:10 PM
Who's up for some flying-to-china-and-kicking-some-asses Beyond-style sponsored by uhm... someone rich - trip? :)

Fuckers.

I am NOT going to EVER watch that video. But I am going to kick some ass.

lastprodigy: Theoretically, if nobody buys these fur things, they'll stop selling, and eventually stop becoming a fashion and killing animals needlessly will become something that fat american kids with little to do and a BB gun do.

Evil fashion.:guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :cry:

Think I'll drive home and hug my cats and dogs :(

szw
12-13-2005, 06:14 PM
Who wears fur anymore besides old ladies who've had them for 20+ years?

That's a rat hat?

And a poorly made one, even by rat hat standards.

handsomebassman
12-13-2005, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by tictactoe2004
That video is fucking rude. If I ever saw something like that happen in real life I would kill the person with my own hands, and i'm not joking or being sarcastic.

That vid got me pretty uncomfortable and upset. I hear ya on the killing part. I would litterally go so fucking mental. How could you do that. Like at the part where hes TUGGING the skin off of that alive animal, and then they show the animal with NO skin just suffering? My fucking god.

90Tegra
12-13-2005, 08:47 PM
u guyz don't look at the bigger picture cuz u live in such a wonderfull country. those people are poor and when ur poor u'll do anything for money and thats just a day at the office for them. even though its wrong.

grrouch
12-13-2005, 08:52 PM
even if i was a poor ass, I still woudlnt do that shit :(

90Tegra
12-13-2005, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by grrouch
even if i was a poor ass, I still woudlnt do that shit :(
u never know:dunno:

Godfuader
12-13-2005, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by 90Tegra
u guyz don't look at the bigger picture cuz u live in such a wonderfull country. those people are poor and when ur poor u'll do anything for money and thats just a day at the office for them. even though its wrong.
:werd: And everyone who wants to beat up the fur farmers, look at the surrounding. They are doing in this in the middle of the street, if it were wrong to them, a motorist would do something about it.

rony_espana
12-13-2005, 09:10 PM
I just don't get it, why don't they atleast kill the animal first, so it doesn't suffer so much. That video IS pretty disturbing!!!

:whipped: :guns: :barf: :eek: