PDA

View Full Version : MtRoyal re-evaluation?

Mr_John
12-13-2005, 06:45 PM
alright I just recieved one of my project marks back and recieved what I believe to be an outrageous mark.
My group and I sweat this project out and recieved what we believe was too low.

What are the policies for re-evaluation?
do we choose the teacher to re-evaluate?
is this done annonymously ( I would believe our teacher would go out of her way to make sure we got a low mark - shes a bitch like that)
if the re-evaluation is lower than the original mark, does the original mark stand? or as I would assume the re-evulation mark is the one that stands?

5hift
12-15-2005, 08:32 AM
I had a friend that tried to go through this at mrc in the English department on a essay. Most likely it will just get passed to another prof teaching the same class in this faculty and he/she will remark it. If its marked lower, I'm pretty sure you then get the lower mark. You might also want to keep in mind usually when there is two profs working in the same faculty, one usually doesnt discredit the other's marking - you'll usually get about the same mark.

I'd say compare your project and grades to those in your class to get an idea of how fairly you were marked retrospective to the class, not to how hard you felt you worked on it.