PDA

View Full Version : Your addicted to speed?

beehemdub
12-14-2005, 03:59 AM
Are you addicted to speed?
The feeling of acceleration..as the needle turns red. The tickle in your stomach when you break traction? how nothing matters in the silence between shifts or the fear and excitement as your heel matches the engines notes apex to exit.

If speed is your addiction, post your method!

for me it's my Be'EM flat out into tight corner. a sloppy heel toe into third then second the intention is to break traction before the apex and through the exit still haven't master it..but fuck is it a rush

Clanche
12-14-2005, 04:14 AM
For me its having sex with my girlfriend so fast that i've already rolled over and closed my eyes by the time she wakes up :bigpimp:

Rev-matching my engine to the perfect RPM everytime I downshift... i know the ratios to my car so well now i dont even realize i do it :D people are like "why do you always do that every single shift"

HoisinSauce
12-14-2005, 04:32 AM
Originally posted by Clanche

Rev-matching my engine to the perfect RPM everytime I downshift... i know the ratios to my car so well now i dont even realize i do it :D people are like "why do you always do that every single shift"

cause it makes me look :bigpimp:
lol j/j
i do that all the time too

tapout
12-14-2005, 04:34 AM
Originally posted by HoisinSauce

cause it makes me look :bigpimp:
lol j/j
i do that all the time too :werd:

A790
12-14-2005, 04:34 AM
It's about hearing that turbo spool and feelein the rush as I whip around a bend, not feeling much roll thanks to my sweetly slammed suspension ;)

Clanche
12-14-2005, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by A790
It's about hearing that turbo spool and feelein the rush as I whip around a bend, not feeling much roll thanks to my sweetly slammed suspension ;)

suspension is for pussies.. real men attach their wheels straight to the frame

Goblin
12-14-2005, 05:22 AM
Woohoo downshifting every gear in a 1.8 liter pos! To try to maximize that every once of torqe.

ahah!

Clanche
12-14-2005, 05:24 AM
Originally posted by Goblin
Woohoo downshifting every gear in a 1.8 liter pos! To try to maximize that every once of torqe.

ahah!

its a 1.9L

TurboMedic
12-14-2005, 05:28 AM
Yeah, for me its turning the boost up, and doing lots of 3rd gear runs on real windy roads....I love that feeling of making the car work and pull super hard......Especially roads like the mt norquay entrance, getting wheelhop sideways pushing thru the 30kph corners at well over twice that is awesome....Plus, it made my GF motion sick, ahhh.....memories....

Tomaz
12-14-2005, 10:08 AM
Well, for me to feel the rush, i have to be in somone elses car, Just feeling the boost suck you back into your seat.... hmmmmm, oh yeah! ;)

Kirbs17
12-14-2005, 11:08 AM
Feelin the boost push you back into your seat, and watching the speedo clim faster then a rev gauge :love:

Tha VZA
12-14-2005, 11:45 AM
i would say boost also...that and taking corners at double the "yellow sign suggested corner speed limit"...that is really fun too...

ciao

brandon
12-14-2005, 11:53 AM
Hello my name is Brandon
and I have traction problems

and I am proud of it!!!! :thumbsup:

I love hammering the throttle and feeling a roaring v8 through me back into my seat as I climb into tripe digit mph's.

Raz2
12-14-2005, 12:00 PM
I like taking a car that's not meant to be fast, or feel fast, and make it feel fast and be fast :)

Anyone who's gotten a ride in my tercel on a snowy day will attest to that :D Hell, even on a non snowy day, the mother just grips! 830kg and 195/50/15s put together makes it handle SURPRISINGLY well :)

- Rasmus

b_t
12-14-2005, 12:10 PM
I like to go flat out and listen to my turbo spool. Otherwise the car is slow as balls and annoying to drive because its so fucking loud and the parking brake is boned and constantly making noise.

Clanche
12-14-2005, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by brandon
Hello my name is Brandon
and I have traction problems

and I am proud of it!!!! :thumbsup:

I love hammering the throttle and feeling a roaring v8 through me back into my seat as I climb into tripe digit mph's.

traction-challenged! :D

Boosted_TL
12-14-2005, 01:03 PM
Hmmm, where to start !!

I love AWD Launches
I love Turbo Spool
I love BOV release after ever shift
I love the Deerfoot extention !!! ( reasons I will not release..lol )
I love the roar of Brandons AMG V8 as we reach stupid speeds on 22x....haha and yes, he has BAD traction problems.....

SilverBoost
12-14-2005, 01:48 PM
wheels spin, growl, whiiiiiir-pssssshh, chirp, growl, whiiiiiiiiiiiiir, pssssshhh, chirp, growl, whiiiiiiiir-psssssshhh flutter flutter.... growl......

nuf said. :)

4doorj
12-14-2005, 03:42 PM
ummm... i love hearing my car rev all the way up to 9k on my aem cai... sounds beautiful :drool:

SOAB
12-14-2005, 05:07 PM
there is nothing like diving down the inside of somebody going into turn 1!! if you can beat'em on the brakes, they have no chance:burnout:

bspot
12-14-2005, 05:19 PM
whhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnneeeeeeeeee, chirp, hop, hop, whhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnneeeeeeeeeeee, chirp, whiiinnee