PDA

View Full Version : STOLEN from NW: Purple Civic Hatch DX/SE (WUA-204) **RECOVERED**

jhmed
12-14-2005, 09:41 AM
Parked it out front of my house last night, and the last i saw it was when me and the g/f returned from errands at about 6:45pm. Woke up, got ready to go to work, went outside and it wasn't there! Right out front of my house too!

License plate WUA-204

Purple Honda Civic DX/SE Hatch.
Ventvisors
Fogs
Spoiler
Hood deflector
3 rear window tint
Steels w/Yoko winter rubber
SEVERELY dirty
burnt out 3rd brake light

Latest pics I have are these:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b50/jhmed/Misc/PICT0001.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b50/jhmed/Misc/PICT0002.jpg

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b50/jhmed/Misc/PICT0004.jpg

If you see it, contact the police or myself with the date, time, location, direction of travel and description of the person (if applicable). Don't approach them yourself. Leave that to the professionals!

tapout
12-14-2005, 09:43 AM
sorry to hear that will watch hope they get that bastard

shakalaka
12-14-2005, 09:47 AM
Post the license plate as well. I highly doubt that it would be still on, but just in case you know. Good luck and hope you find it.

jhmed
12-14-2005, 09:52 AM
WUA-204

Thanks guys, I hope they get them too...

This has never happened to me before... and I used to live in Surrey of all places! LOL

kerry
12-14-2005, 11:50 PM
This is bullshit.

I cannot believe how many cars are getting stolen.
Man I'm sorry for what happened.
I hope it comes back in one piece.

I really really hope they find who's been stealing these
cars and puts them to justice.
Street justice would be nice.

HTN SWCHS
12-14-2005, 11:52 PM
sorry to hear, will keep my eyes peeled

dooman24
12-14-2005, 11:56 PM
man..
you to..
sucks man
we should start a club...
i got my car stolen club..
i'll start
hi my name is Dooman24
and i have problem.
i got my car stolen! and i'm mad!
lol j/k...
hope you find it in 1 piece...

infected
12-14-2005, 11:59 PM
Holy crap are they going after stock cars as well now???? :eek:

jhmed
12-15-2005, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by infected
Holy crap are they going after stock cars as well now???? :eek:

Apparently.

It was bone fuckin stock! Even factory stereo! Nothing flashy about my car... it was rolling on 14" steel wheels... no hubcaps even! It was dirty as hell too, and there was a mess of week-old fast food bags on the floor in the pass side... makes no sense to me at all!

The only consolation I have is that I didn't stop on the way home last night and buy gas... I had enough to make it to work this morning (had my car been there) and figured I'd grab some petrol at lunch today - fuckin glad I didn't now! Bad enough with the gas prices the way they are now, I don't want those fuckers burning it all up!

handsomebassman
12-15-2005, 12:07 AM
Im really sorry to hear man. A good friend of mine lost his civic 2 days ago too. I posted it on here as well. I swear to god, if i see my friends civic being driven by someone, i will get out of my car, beat the living shit out of them, and pin them on the ground with my knee in the back of their neck till police come. Fuckin losers who have nothin better to do than jack our pride and joy.

jhmed
12-15-2005, 04:16 PM
FOUND: Abandoned, three blocks from my house... a neighbor apparently spotted it and called police... thank you all for your time, and words of encouragement!

And good luck to all the other Beyond members who lost their vehicles! I'll keep my eyes peeled you all!

Andy :)

Chester
12-15-2005, 04:24 PM
Sweet:thumbsup: They probably noticed they weren't gonna get very far with the gas left. The fast food bags were probably getting to them to.

2000_SI
12-15-2005, 04:29 PM
Congrats on getting the car back man.... was it damaged at all or anything?

infected
12-15-2005, 05:33 PM
Wow, you're lucky getting yor car back so fast unharmed (hopefully)

jhmed
12-15-2005, 05:37 PM
I haven't seen it yet, its being towed to a shop for a mechanical/safety inspection. I will stop by and see it there after work tomorrow. The cop told me they f*cked the ignition up pretty good. We'll see what else they did tomorrow.

arian_ma
12-16-2005, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by jhmed

Apparently.

It was bone fuckin stock! Even factory stereo! Nothing flashy about my car... it was rolling on 14" steel wheels... no hubcaps even! It was dirty as hell too, and there was a mess of week-old fast food bags on the floor in the pass side... makes no sense to me at all!

The only consolation I have is that I didn't stop on the way home last night and buy gas... I had enough to make it to work this morning (had my car been there) and figured I'd grab some petrol at lunch today - fuckin glad I didn't now! Bad enough with the gas prices the way they are now, I don't want those fuckers burning it all up!

Maybe they needed some spare parts for some of the other ones these fucking bastards have been stealing :dunno:

Don't worry, Karma will get them and will get them good.
For example:
1) Truck tire over half the face
2) Bullet in the knee cap
3) Frostbite in the hands
4) Terrible accident involving blindness
etc.

Edit oh you got it back
YAY!

Z24_3.1.
12-18-2005, 03:05 AM
maybe this summer we willl see like a very very very fixed up integra and civic and i think we will know then :P thats great to hear man hope nothing is wrong with it that much :P