PDA

View Full Version : FREE!!! 15 Month Old Border Collie

brett_00civic
12-14-2005, 03:33 PM
As the title explains;

My buddy is about to move into a condo and has a Dog that is sized more suitably for a house with a yard and some space to move instead of being couped up in a small condo. This dog is super friendly and extremly inteligent. She is completely house trained and goes by the name "Milo". Will give away dog food, kennel, doggy dishes and everything needed. This dog needs a good home where she can be a dog! And everything is completly free! PM with inquiries.

Thanks Brett

glennm27
12-14-2005, 03:45 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

cidley69
12-14-2005, 03:55 PM
My parents have a border collie. They are VERY HIGH ENERGY dogs that need lots of attention.

Anyone taking on this kind of dog should be prepared for it.

(don't get me wrong, awesome dogs, just high maintainance at first tell they settle down/in a bit)

brett_00civic
12-14-2005, 03:55 PM
Thanks for the advice, but he wont just give it to anyone of the street.

brett_00civic
12-14-2005, 03:57 PM
And yes this dog does have energy, and that is exactly why she need more room to be able to move, rather than being caged up in a condo.

Merkur
12-14-2005, 04:29 PM
pm sent

brett_00civic
12-14-2005, 09:05 PM
PM replied:thumbsup:

D. Dub
12-15-2005, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by cidley69
My parents have a border collie. They are VERY HIGH ENERGY dogs that need lots of attention.

Anyone taking on this kind of dog should be prepared for it.

(don't get me wrong, awesome dogs, just high maintainance at first tell they settle down/in a bit)

exactamundo...:thumbsup:

super intelligent dogs that often need 1-2 hours of physical and mental stimulation everyday to be content!!!!!

NOT a couch potato dog for your average dog owner.

Just a warning to potential border collie owners

if you're not prepared for their mental and physical activity needs both you and the dog will be miserable!!!!