PDA

View Full Version : fast laser on the streets?

Audio_Rookie
12-14-2005, 04:40 PM
I was cruising on mayor magrath and there was a blue laser that was tearing up the strip pretty good and doing some pretty nice multiple 3 lane switch-overs.

I was behind him at 1 light in the tona...no way was I gonna try and keep up...boost leak limiting me to 4ps...but even with all 14 psi I dont think I could keep up with him...would be close...but I think he would win... now after I get my ported head back...maybe...

Anyone know who this guy is? He either just put his car together and was having some fun...or he was in a really big hurry lol...talk about stunt driving lol.

Prepare for next spring

daytona vs laser

lol.

garagefujimoto
12-14-2005, 05:13 PM
supra> laser/daytona lol

RB25DET
12-14-2005, 06:42 PM
DSM's lick my balls.....:poosie:

mr.loco
12-14-2005, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by RB25DET
DSM's lick my balls.....:poosie:

you dont have balls, you have something called PUNANI

JO-WN4GE
12-14-2005, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by mr.loco

PUNANI is something you no nothing about, because u drive tha f&f 1337 crackwhore edition dsm. Congrandulation out of all the ricers in the city ur #1.

RB25DET
12-14-2005, 06:58 PM

Wanna race for money?? :rofl:

http://www.obscure-reference.com/humor/cup.jpg

mr.loco
12-14-2005, 07:08 PM
WOW SO JOE IS YOUR LITTLE BITCH? ALWAYS THERE TO STICK UP FOR YOU!!:dunno:

euro_racer
12-14-2005, 07:23 PM
:drama: :closed:

tsi_neal
12-14-2005, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by euro_racer
:drama: :closed:

Naw i think it was just about to get funny...
now boys no need to fight fair or nice, have at er :thumbsup:

minime1209
12-14-2005, 07:43 PM
hmmmm skyline with a boat load of mods not to mention a pristiene rb25det and a turbo upgrade VS DSM laser umm wut else can i say!Who we kiddin here?! i'll throw 50$ in chris's corner
.:whipped: ownage

Z24_3.1.
12-14-2005, 07:50 PM
all u guys blow him cuz hes got a skyline fuck u and the skyline DSM alll the way bitches

RB25DET
12-14-2005, 07:51 PM

Jesus christ, save us all the next 30 posts of owning your gay ass and shut the fuck up already.....everyone fucking hates you. :rofl: :rofl:

And also...:english:

RB25DET
12-14-2005, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Z24_3.1.
all u guys blow him cuz hes got a skyline fuck u and the skyline DSM alll the way bitches

Who the hell are you?? Just go back to your pile of shit cavalier and leave this thread alone......:poosie:

crazydave
12-14-2005, 07:55 PM
^^^:werd: :drama:
z24_3.1 your a fag...
:eek:

Sharpie
12-14-2005, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Z24_3.1.
huh:english:
And we know the skyline would pwn a dsm any day

RB25DET
12-14-2005, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by Sharpie

huh:english:
And we know the skyline would pwn a dsm any day

Some of them would work me....but ya, generally speaking they suck shit :rofl: They are good at going in a straight line fast (heavily modded awd ones anyway), so why not just buy a fucking camaro, those go fast in a straight line too. :dunno:

minime1209
12-14-2005, 08:01 PM
dude it's not just that he owns a skyline. He owns sumtin thats completely battle spec and deserves respect, he's put shat loads of money into just to show guys like u yur place on the streets. z24's are for chump's now go get yurself a APC cold air intake and we'll c wut u got. lol :poosie:

tsi_neal
12-14-2005, 08:01 PM
simply cuz i want to keep this thread on track :devil:

My cars faster than yours :whocares:

JO-WN4GE
12-14-2005, 08:09 PM

Go pack sand you fucking fagot, I seriosly dont even know why u keep tryin to pick fights with everyone it never works out in your favor. I am not even goin to waste my time typing out a big flamer post on why your a retard and should go fuck your hat.

crazydave
12-14-2005, 08:10 PM
^^^my dick is bigger then your's who gives a fuck.:whocares: :poosie:

minime1209
12-14-2005, 08:10 PM
:werd: :thumbsup:

RB25DET
12-14-2005, 08:11 PM
I love this thread.

b_t
12-14-2005, 08:14 PM
This thread is so gay, so very very gay. In one corner we have a Skyline thats not even a GT-R (the owner apparently has dozens of people swinging from his nuts) and in the other we have a ricey Talon. Hm.

JO-WN4GE
12-14-2005, 08:14 PM
is that a new record????? it only took 2 normal posts before this one got destroyed!!! :thumbsup: keep up the good work guys we dont want all those ppl from calgary thinkin were growing soft.

QuasarCav
12-14-2005, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by b_t
This thread is so gay, so very very gay. In one corner we have a Skyline thats not even a GT-R (the owner apparently has dozens of people swinging from his nuts) and in the other we have a ricey Talon. Hm.

Some outsider clarity, I'm seeing the same thing but ricey is far to nice of a word for that car.

crazydave
12-14-2005, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by b_t
first of all. i for one am not swinging from his nuts by any means, i am simply on the BETTER side. dsm's are gay and all you dsm owners know it but dont have the security to admit to it. and wtf does it matter its not a GTR. you obviously dont know much with a queer ass comment like that...:rofl:

b_t
12-14-2005, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by crazydave

first of all. i for one am not swinging from his nuts by any means, i am simply on the BETTER side. dsm's are gay and all you dsm owners know it but dont have the security to admit to it. and wtf does it matter its not a GTR. you obviously dont know much with a queer ass comment like that...:rofl:

Man the sheer brains you just demonstrated in that post just totally blew me away. I guess we have too many cars in the Top 10 albertan sport compacts this year? Or are you jealous because I can afford a car built in the 90s on this continent?

Sharpie
12-14-2005, 08:19 PM
I love this thread.
Ahh me too, the bashing makes me feel good inside. haha

minime1209
12-14-2005, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by b_t

Think before you speak.:drool: duhhhhh have you seen ma baseball???

RB25DET
12-14-2005, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by b_t

No its pretty much the fact that no one in town here likes Mr. Loco cause he's a big queer...... Joe independently hates him, as does dave, and as do i. I guess mini_me just likes my car?? And btw, not that i really care about dragging anyway, but my car will beat most gtr's in alberta......;)

tsi_neal
12-14-2005, 08:24 PM
I think the best part of this thread is the skyline matching up the riced DSM is "battle spec" :rofl:

RB25DET
12-14-2005, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by tsi_neal
I think the best part of this thread is the skyline matching up the riced DSM is "battle spec" :rofl:

Apparently.....:dunno:

b_t
12-14-2005, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by tsi_neal

I'm curious what makes a car battle spec myself. Maybe all it took is a mechanical boost controller.

tsi_neal
12-14-2005, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by minime1209
dude it's not just that he owns a skyline. He owns sumtin thats completely battle spec and deserves respect, he's put shat loads of money into just to show guys like u yur place on the streets. z24's are for chump's now go get yurself a APC cold air intake and we'll c wut u got. lol :poosie:

Apparently.....:dunno:

RB25DET
12-14-2005, 08:28 PM
Man, i know what was said, i was just at a loss as to why my car is battlespec.....and btw....i have somewhat more than a manual boost controller, its electric......:rofl: