PDA

View Full Version : Stock Spoilers

riced
12-15-2005, 05:18 PM
I've never really replaced a spoiler on a car, but since i'm getting a new one with a stock spoiler... i'm assuming it is possible to take that off and add an aftermarket one right? i just can't think of a way to do it since the stock one has the brake light in it also. so... i can do it right?

Honda_002
12-15-2005, 05:41 PM
yeah you can do it but your chances of the aftermarket spoiler lining up with the stock holes arent very good unless you purchase a model specific one. As for the wiring just clip it, shouldnt cause any problems. BTW stay away from the ricey big ass spoilers

thx:)

riced
12-15-2005, 06:30 PM
HAHAHA, but I was gonna get the pro box spoiler... you know... the one on the STI except for the Lancer.:nut:

Honda_002
12-15-2005, 06:31 PM
dont

riced
12-15-2005, 06:35 PM
but whats wrong with them?

hey i have a question, why do people hate ricers so much?

i mean... their cars look pretty cool to me.

Tha VZA
12-16-2005, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by riced

hey i have a question, why do people hate ricers so much?

i mean... their cars look pretty cool to me.

no...they dont...

i like body mods that are "extra" "optional" "dealership option" oem styling additions...

and i like lighting mods, because once you flick the switch off...no one knows it's there...back to stock looking

ciao

DelSoln
12-16-2005, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by riced

It will reduce your visibility. I've seen the pro box one on a ralliart before and I thought the stock one looked better. That being said it is your car and you should do what you want to it not what others want you to do to it.

BoS_STi
12-22-2005, 04:50 AM
lol hmmm ppl dont like ricers because.... they just arent clean looking cars. JDM = Clean good looking cars