PDA

View Full Version : FS: left over integra parts

Talonstylz
12-16-2005, 08:44 PM
Well the shell is now gone so these parts need to go as there taking up room, i will consider any serious offer.
It was a 90 4 door ls special edition teg.

Doors with glass, 70 obo (all 4 are there)
Trunk with spoiler, 70 obo
Rear window tinted mint shape, 100 obo
Rad with 2 fans, 100 obo

Intire interior out of my friends car is available as he took the original out of the car, so its that shit brown interior.

I also have some 13" steelies, with miss matched tires, 30 obo

The sunroof and track and the whole mechanism is all there in 1 peice, looking for 100 obo, i know someone wants a sunroof in there car.

Pm, me or post here for any quastions.
I will ship to calgary, thats not a problem, as my last sale was to a Beyonder, and he is awaiting his package as we speak.

Thanks.

freakin
12-16-2005, 09:02 PM
What color are the doors? What condition are they in? Did the car have power windows and locks? Mike (frozenrice) might be intersted in them.

Talonstylz
12-16-2005, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by freakin
What color are the doors? What condition are they in? Did the car have power windows and locks? Mike (frozenrice) might be intersted in them.

The doors are white, the passenger doors have power locks, manual windows, and the drivers have no power anything, But the locks and windows and tracks and everthying is all there. The doors are in awsome shape, and i think i already spoke with Mike(frozen rice) about it.

danlowteg
12-16-2005, 10:02 PM
i need a door hook me up

Talonstylz
12-16-2005, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by danlowteg
i need a door hook me up

Um, ok sure. What one?

freakin
12-16-2005, 10:06 PM
They won't work on your car Dan. The sedan doors are shorter than the 2-doors.

dooman24
02-19-2006, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by freakin
They won't work on your car Dan. The sedan doors are shorter than the 2-doors.
damn... had my hopes on the windows..
haha so the 4 door glass wont' work on the 2 door teg??