PDA

View Full Version : thought my day was bad yesterday?

ecstasy_civic
02-27-2003, 08:25 PM
today get a phone call from a friend, my car got broken into last night!!!!
so first the tranny then my car is toast

if i ever find out who did this i will kill them, its only a driver window that i know of, but thats to much, im tired of this shit happening. im making a vow to anyone i see breaking into a car or doing anything.

i will fuck you up:guns: .
i never knew what it was like to have your car violated, i hear these stories about peoples car on here and it makes me angry, but when it happend to me, im furious.

thnx for listening
i dont think my luck could get any worse.:guns: :thumbsdow

boi-alien
02-27-2003, 08:27 PM
blame them for the tranny too!!

Ben
02-27-2003, 08:31 PM
I hate Thieves, and I hate trannys! Boy, were on the level man!:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

HK2NR
02-27-2003, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by boi-alien
blame them for the tranny too!!

:werd: use that anger on them! hehe

szw
02-27-2003, 08:35 PM
Your car was in the shop when it got broken into?

Dope Dealer
02-27-2003, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by szw
Your car was in the shop when it got broken into?

I think his buddy is fixing it for him?

Phats
02-27-2003, 09:17 PM
man thats brutal, it sucks ass when your car gets broken into, I was pretty depressed when my first car got broken into, I was just like, all that money and now, nothing, sorry to hear for the loss

GTS Jeff
02-27-2003, 09:21 PM
hey man, dont let this shit get u down...bad shit happens. i got a lot of bad shit happening to me right now too, but its aight if u dont let it get to ya.

three.eighteen.
02-27-2003, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by HK2NR

:werd: use that anger on them! hehe

better than that...use the tranny on them!! :guns:

mrmattyk
02-27-2003, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
hey man, dont let this shit get u down...bad shit happens. i got a lot of bad shit happening to me right now too, but its aight if u dont let it get to ya.

:werd: Just gotta pick up the pieces and start over again.

ecstasy_civic
02-27-2003, 11:17 PM
well ill be using more than the tranny on them lol, ill use a fuckin bat or better yet a gun!:rofl:

im sure things welll be better, but i almost lost my job today and just so much shit going on, i need to get a away or something good happen to me.
now i cant pay for the rims i got, as well as the struts i was gonna order tommorow.:banghead:

thnx for the support if you hear of anyone talking about a black civic coupe being broken into, pm me, phone me i dont care i wanna know who they are.

syeve
02-27-2003, 11:23 PM
ohhh, that brings back very repressed memories for me...my black turbo civic coupe was broken into last January...car never ran the same after...they caught them, they have criminal records, they can suck my dick for the rest of their minimum wage lives!

ecstasy_civic
02-27-2003, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by syeve
ohhh, that brings back very repressed memories for me...my black turbo civic coupe was broken into last January...car never ran the same after...they caught them, they have criminal records, they can suck my dick for the rest of their minimum wage lives!

fuckin bastards:guns: :guns:

szw
02-27-2003, 11:26 PM
did they take anything?

HACHIROKU_4AG
02-28-2003, 02:10 AM
just the other night i noticed alot of unfamiliar cars cruisin my neighborhood, then i thought to myself, "who in the right mind would even notice my Hachi?" then last night, i heard some rustling outside, turned on my porch light and then heard some people running down my driveway!!! damn if i only got outside quick enough, they would have met mr louisville slugger! so just this afternoon, i got my self a pretty neat alarm.

van
02-28-2003, 02:56 AM
ya.. i hear ya man.. i was pretty choked when they stole everything from my car too.. bastards!

ecstasy_civic
02-28-2003, 11:23 AM
well im getting an alarm upgrade from 12V sat.

i know it went off but i want something just a bit better.

R-Audi
02-28-2003, 07:03 PM
Post what was stolen, so people can keep their eyes open for the stuff.

ecstasy_civic
02-28-2003, 07:18 PM
saw the car today, nothing was stolen, except 2 cds. i had the rest of the stuff with me. good thing ive got my subs/amp at home:rofl:

HK2NR
02-28-2003, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by ecstasy_civic
saw the car today, nothing was stolen, except 2 cds. i had the rest of the stuff with me. good thing ive got my subs/amp at home:rofl:

at least that's a bright side eh :D

ecstasy_civic
02-28-2003, 07:42 PM
ya and i spent all my engine money today:thumbsdow :banghead:

HK2NR
02-28-2003, 07:52 PM
ahhh dammn! that's harsh man!

CLiVE
03-01-2003, 02:07 AM
damn, sorry to hear that man...