PDA

View Full Version : Alvin Autobody question

DannyO
12-17-2005, 10:17 PM
Hey, well the other day I noticed that a seal around my door wasn't too good and was letting in air, as not long ago I had to adjust my door from a small accident I had with a curb, anyway, I thought maybe I didn't get it perfect and so today went out to try and re-adjust my door, as I noticed the door wasn't high enough to have the seal make a full tight contact like my other door, well I have tried my best and I can't seem to get this one area sealed at all, so I have started to think that maybe its the body that is out of shape, I'm not sure if from my accident before that maybe it ended up buldging out that part of the car since its on the same side, but since I'm not an expert in body repair, I want a decent place to look at it, I have been meaning to goto Alvin Autobody as I want them to do some repair on my suspension and then give me a great alignment, I know they are they best for doing this, but how are they for body work?, can they do chassis work?, anybody got experience with them or know of somewhere better?

DannyO
12-18-2005, 06:24 PM
Bump, anyone?, I've done a search and don't find much info.