PDA

View Full Version : FS: XBOX 360, World of Warcraft, PS2, Game Cube, etc.

s1rius
12-18-2005, 01:57 PM
I'm currently in Edmonton doing final exams now. However, I will be in Calgary on :Friday Dec 23

The following items are for sale. PM with any questions and for contact info.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XBOX 360 CORE SYSTEM w/reciept & warranty
Bought on Dec10 & waited overnight at Futureshop. I actually wanted a premium system, but quantities were limited.
$500 SOLD

WORLD OF WARCRAFT FOR PC
only played for 3 hours, could never get into it. perfect condition with box and manuals
$15 (SOLD)

NINTENDO GAMECUBE CONSOLE BLACK w/ 6 great games and accessories.
Includes: AV Cable, AC adapter, 2 controllers, 3 MEMORY CARDS!, Super Mario Sunshine, Super Smash Brothers Melee, Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion, The Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker, and Resident Evil. All games are in excellent condition with no scratches. The system has been well taken care of and in excellent condition. SUPER DEAL!!!

$180

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SONY PS2 CONSOLE in great conditon with 16 top games and accessories.

Includes: AV cable, AC adapter, 2 controllers, 7 ft. controller extension cable, DDRMAX Dance Dance Revolution w/ dance pad, Kingdom Hearts, Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, Final Fantasy X, Twisted Metal Black, Grand Theft Auto Vice City, SSX3, Grand Theft Auto III, Ridge Racer V, Devil May Cry, SSX Tricky, NBA Street, Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec, Gran Turismo 2 (PS), Chocobo's Dungeon(PS), and Bust-a-move(PS). All games are like new with no scratches, always taken care of. Dance Revolution Pad has only been used once, and is brand new. Full game guides bought at $22 each, for Final Fantasy X, Metal Gear Solid 2, and Gran Turismo 3 also included!

$260 (SORRY SOLD DEC18th)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

XBOX HOUSE OF THE DEAD 3 , Game also includes House of the Dead 2. Game is not sold in stores anywhere. EXTREMELY HARD TO GET! used once

$30

PALM m130
great condition. Used rarely in last 2 1/2 years.
Comes with rechargeable battery and USB AC powered docking/charging station.

$40

Once again, if you have any questions, please feel free to PM me. I'll be glad to answer any of them