PDA

View Full Version : Initial D live action movie...

Hash_man
12-18-2005, 04:35 PM
Just saw this last night, and I must say I liked it a lot... Some excellent touge action going on.

Anyone else seen it ?? post your thoughts

Ed the SOHC
12-18-2005, 04:47 PM
I think you should use the search button (j/k)

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?threadid=96149&highlight=initial+d+movie

Stratus_Power
12-18-2005, 05:11 PM
its alrite.... saw it in HK during the summer.... kind of boring that the whole movie is based on this one road.. and very arcade style.. no story line at all

Hash_man
12-18-2005, 05:51 PM
I think you should use the search button (j/k)

My bad... feel free to close this mods.

sexualbanana
12-18-2005, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Hash_man
Just saw this last night, and I must say I liked it a lot... Some excellent touge action going on.

Anyone else seen it ?? post your thoughts

For real? I thought it was terrible. The driving was cool, but they totally butchered the storyline imo

JordanEG6
12-21-2005, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by sexualbanana

For real? I thought it was terrible. The driving was cool, but they totally butchered the storyline imo

:werd: i thought the movie was horrible. they had the night kids...but where the fcuk is my EG hmm? LOL i was waiting for that movie thinking "oooh night kids skyline is there, that means the night kids EG6 is there" but NOOOOO. and no Corolla Levin? they had 2 Truenos :thumbsdow and no FD. not only that, but the plot is terrible.

gen2teggy
12-21-2005, 07:25 PM
i liked it

Hash_man
12-21-2005, 10:33 PM
i thought the movie was horrible. they had the night kids...but where the fcuk is my EG hmm? LOL i was waiting for that movie thinking "oooh night kids skyline is there, that means the night kids EG6 is there" but NOOOOO. and no Corolla Levin? they had 2 Truenos and no FD. not only that, but the plot is terrible.

Ya i guess they didnt include the eg and whatnot, but there is only so much they can cram into a movie that long... IMO i would have rather seen them not cut out all that stuff, and just make a second movie, but I still think it was pretty good.