PDA

View Full Version : where to get a keg?

pyro
12-19-2005, 07:10 PM
just curious where is the best liquor store to get a keg for new years? price? how much do u get back when u return it?

Kirbs17
12-19-2005, 07:57 PM
Check Willow Park Liqour Stores. I think its about 150-200, and theres a deposit that you put down (it was $30)

12-19-2005, 09:06 PM
Me and my buddy just ordered ours, I dont know about deposit for keg and tap since we have our own, but we have been going to williow park the last couple years to get the keg filled. AGD is the cheapest. ~ $130(to fill). This year we got kokanee gold and its ~$200 to get the keg filled.

Hope that helps!:thumbsup:

turbo'dGSR
12-19-2005, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by 5.0
Me and my buddy just ordered ours, I dont know about deposit for keg and tap since we have our own, but we have been going to williow park the last couple years to get the keg filled. AGD is the cheapest. ~ $130(to fill). This year we got kokanee gold and its ~$200 to get the keg filled.

Hope that helps!:thumbsup:

Can you take any keg to get it filled? Like without paperwork and such?

ringmaster
12-19-2005, 09:50 PM
go to csn wine on 16th ave and centre st NE. they have stock of domestic and imports.

bksze
12-19-2005, 10:58 PM
I can get you a keg with one day's notice if you're looking for domestic beers, depends on what you're looking for. PM me or come by my liquor store in Pacific mall on 36th st and 16th ave, we still call ourselves Franklin Mall Liquor Stop.

I charge $180 for the beer, $30 for the deposit and $15/day for keg pump rental with $50 deposit on the pump. That includes all GST.

Total comes to $275 and you're out the door. Bring back the empty keg and the pump and we'll give you $80 back.

No liquor store can actually fill kegs, they just give you full kegs. We all have to return our empties to the brewery to be "filled".

'93 SR-V
12-19-2005, 11:11 PM
We used to go to Olympia to get ours... it's been a few yrs, but they were like $180 tax inc.... on top of that you have a $30 deposit on the keg, and $50 deposit on the tap, so you have a week to get them back or something like that. Some places charge you to rent the tap, others just lend it to you w/ a deposit (like olympia). Oh, I should mention that that price was for 60L basic domestics like Canadian and Bud... some of the garbage brands like old milwake are 50L and the same goes for some of the premiums such as Sleemans and such.