PDA

View Full Version : spitting on my car

Pages : [1] 2

albe
12-20-2005, 11:56 AM
My neighbor is spitting on my car every morning before he leaves for work. I have never talked to this FUCKHEAD and have yet to prove that it is him. I should have a witness and video proof soon. Any idea's on how I should go about dealing with this? Does this qualify as harassment if it has been going on for 6 - 8 months. If he was not my neighbor I would fuck him up, but i fear that will only make the situation worse.
Any Idea's?

retro-steve
12-20-2005, 11:58 AM
wait and hide before he comes out and when he spits on your car face him about it. a bat in your hand while you calmly talk to him will get the point across.

FatboyTheHungry
12-20-2005, 12:13 PM
Tape him spitting. And then tape him again. And then ask him about it calmly without the bat. And if nothing happens, bring your footage to the police, cuz it's their responsibility after you have tried to settle.

VTEXTC
12-20-2005, 12:37 PM
Warrants a Criminal charge for Public Mischief. Summary charge, and as such, you have to find him committing. Video tape/witness evidence would be your best bet.

Good luck!

A

CryoCarnage
12-20-2005, 12:42 PM
albe, dont listen to the bat idea...just wait in the morning for him and when he does it, ask him why. if e persists THEN confront him with teh bat :D

SilverBoost
12-20-2005, 12:42 PM
Getting proof and giving this guy a criminal record is your best option.

I mean, I'd like to persaude him with a Louisville Slugger beating too if it were my car, but then he turns around and charges you. Not a good deal.

Gotta get proof either way. Usually people don't shit where they eat, so maybe someone else is going out of their way to get rid of some saliva??

talonboi
12-20-2005, 12:49 PM
get soem proof for an ass whooping, video tape it. find out if its really him, then confront him.

could be kids walking to school every morning?

Evo prec
12-20-2005, 12:57 PM
come on guys u think the cops are gonna do anything to this guy for spitting on this guys car. NO they are not. just confront him about it and if he doesnt stop then spit in his face and then he can see what it feels like:drama:

albe
12-20-2005, 01:00 PM
Thanks guys!!

I will get the proof and try to charge the fucker. I hope he has a criminal record. Did i mention the asshole is 40 and living with his parents. Maybe his parents will kick him out, ha.

Thanks again.

Moonracer
12-20-2005, 01:13 PM
I say get your proof than egg his car!

SilverBoost
12-20-2005, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by albe
Thanks guys!!

I will get the proof and try to charge the fucker. I hope he has a criminal record. Did i mention the asshole is 40 and living with his parents. Maybe his parents will kick him out, ha.

Thanks again.

Yeah, now that I think about it, cops would prob give you a ticket for wasting their time.

You should have provided this info earlier. 40 and living at home? Yeah it's def him. Does he wear a hockey helmet in the day time by chance? Maybe he can't help it. The spitting I mean. :drool:

Das_Amaretto
12-20-2005, 01:24 PM
burn his house down

DannyO
12-20-2005, 01:27 PM
A bucket of paint/paint thinner over his car.
Super glue in they key holes.
Get a garden fork and run it down the side of his car (alot better than a key).
When it is really cold, at night go out with buckets of water and poor them over his car and around his wheels, it won't take much, but it will freeze up his car with a few inchs of ice, and his wheels will be stuck aswell, simple, effective and very funny.
Tap his mums ass.
Beat the shit out of him, and when hes knocked out, piss on his face.
Chop him up into all sorts of little peices and but all kinds of holes in him, then bury his body out in the desert somewhere.

Pihsiak
12-20-2005, 01:28 PM
same as above.

Get proof, confront,
If no resolution then take a piss on his door handles cuz you know he's got to touch that to open up his door.

'93 SR-V
12-20-2005, 01:43 PM
How do you know it's him? You just said you have yet to prove it? (I'm not bashing you, just saying, I mean how do you know it's not some kids walking to school or something?)

albe
12-20-2005, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by DannyO
A bucket of paint/paint thinner over his car.
Super glue in they key holes.
Get a garden fork and run it down the side of his car (alot better than a key).
When it is really cold, at night go out with buckets of water and poor them over his car and around his wheels, it won't take much, but it will freeze up his car with a few inchs of ice, and his wheels will be stuck aswell, simple, effective and very funny.
Tap his mums ass.
Beat the shit out of him, and when hes knocked out, piss on his face.
Chop him up into all sorts of little peices and but all kinds of holes in him, then bury his body out in the desert somewhere.

I would love to do all of the above (except tap his mums ass).
We will see how it goes.

FatboyTheHungry
12-20-2005, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Evo prec
come on guys u think the cops are gonna do anything to this guy for spitting on this guys car. NO they are not. just confront him about it and if he doesnt stop then spit in his face and then he can see what it feels like:drama:

If you have proof, you are not wasting hteir time. Besides, once a complaint is lodged, they HAVE to check it out.

Ben
12-20-2005, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Das_Amaretto
burn his house down

:werd:

THen he'd have to move, and go out of his way to spit on your car, then tape him spitting on your car and confront him about it. :thumbsup:

Mr. Burns
12-20-2005, 02:23 PM
I would get proof, then I would introduce his face to the bottom of my boot... repeatedly.

Honda_002
12-20-2005, 02:36 PM
i would come out and spit in his face, kick him in the balls and moonwalk away:poosie:

Moonracer
12-20-2005, 03:12 PM
^:rofl:^

infected
12-20-2005, 05:25 PM
Before you do anything, make sure you have him on tape doing it...

GQBalla
12-20-2005, 05:56 PM
do you knwo what this guy looks like?

Madmax
12-20-2005, 06:13 PM
Just call the cop and ask them what you can do about it!

natejj
12-20-2005, 06:18 PM
Dude, every morning, and throughout the day, spit in a bucket. Once bucket is filledc throw bucket on douche. Problem solved. Feel free to urinate in bucket.

Khyron
12-20-2005, 06:33 PM
I bet it's kids walking to school. I knew a guy that would always leave a piece of meat from his lunch on a guys hood - no reason for it, it was just routine.

Khyron

Mo Squared
12-20-2005, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Das_Amaretto
burn his house down

only if you like prison food....

albe
12-21-2005, 01:03 PM
I got up early this morning and at 7:00 am I witnessed the guy walk over to my car, spit on my door and then walk back to his Purple Explorer and drive away. I am working on getting it on film.
After In get it on film I will confront him (and tell his parents).
Has any one out there ever charged some one for this type of mischief?

He must have a pretty miserable life if this is how he starts every morning.

Bill Cosby
12-21-2005, 01:14 PM
dude go pee on his car, dont be a pushover fight fire with fire.. shit like getting the cops involved are only gonna piss him off more and then hes gonna come fuck you up, wouldnt you rather just pee in a bucket for a week, and then when youve accumulated a huge ammount of yellow piss, pour it over his car in -30 deg weather.. mm, and then when he puts his heat on he'll be infuriated with the smell of piss

:thumbsup:

good luck

Go4Long
12-21-2005, 02:14 PM
pull the valve stem off of at least 2 tires, then he can't just put a spare on...don't deflate them...actually pull the valve stem right off...just be aware that when you do it it will make a LOT of noise

Mr. Burns
12-21-2005, 02:20 PM
Stuff a fresh log of shit (dog or otherwise) under his door handle :rofl:

Sharpie
12-21-2005, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Go4Long
pull the valve stem off of at least 2 tires, then he can't just put a spare on...don't deflate them...actually pull the valve stem right off...just be aware that when you do it it will make a LOT of noise
better yet slash them! Teach the fucker a leason...

/////AMG
12-21-2005, 02:30 PM
My question is, it took you 6-8 month to do something about it?
It would make me go nuts if I found out this was happeing every day, and someone was doing it on purpose. I would have done somehting about it a week after I found out.

FatboyTheHungry
12-21-2005, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Burns
Stuff a fresh log of shit (dog or otherwise) under his door handle :rofl:

Priceless... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

nismodrifter
12-21-2005, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by VTEXTC
Warrants a Criminal charge for Public Mischief. Summary charge, and as such, you have to find him committing. Video tape/witness evidence would be your best bet.

Good luck!

A

Listen to the info in this post. He knows what he is talking about....

Go4Long
12-21-2005, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Sharpie

better yet slash them! Teach the fucker a leason...

yeah...but my way you aren't costing the guy much money...just a big inconvenience.

arian_ma
12-21-2005, 03:29 PM
what are the cops going to do when they hear
"Someone is spitting on my car :( "
They'll go check it out cause they have to, tell the guy to get it together.
That's it, people MURDER and get away with it.
Why the hell do you think they'd waste their time on a spitting.
I think you should do something equally bad to him, (don't hurt
him), but do it as soon as he spits on your car, so that if he tries
to charge you you can say "Self defence" lol
But yea I don't think telling the po-po will do anything but get him in trouble with his mom

'93 SR-V
12-21-2005, 03:46 PM
wow... you actually caught him doing it?!?! What kind of fucktard starts each day like that? Like really.... God... I'd wait and then when he goes to do it just run out and snap on him... Maybe put a few dents in that explorer... Or take a huge shit on his hood one night...

Chester
12-21-2005, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Bill Cosby
dude go pee on his car, dont be a pushover fight fire with fire.. shit like getting the cops involved are only gonna piss him off more and then hes gonna come fuck you up, wouldnt you rather just pee in a bucket for a week, and then when youve accumulated a huge ammount of yellow piss, pour it over his car in -30 deg weather.. mm, and then when he puts his heat on he'll be infuriated with the smell of piss

:thumbsup:

good luck

DannyO
12-21-2005, 04:54 PM
God damn, have you done anything about it yet?, fuck this is pissing me off, I'm gonna go fuckin beat on the guy soon if you don't do something.

2000_SI
12-21-2005, 04:59 PM
God damn, have you done anything about it yet?, fuck this is pissing me off, I'm gonna go fuckin beat on the guy soon if you don't do something.
People and thier disrespect...

Zero102
12-21-2005, 05:01 PM
Wait until it's -30, and run a hose outside (from inside) with a sprayer on the end. Stay up for a night, and give his car a good spray (don't soak it, or else you'll melt the ice you just made) every hour or so. There will be 1-2" of ice on it in the morning. Best part, is that his ice scraper is probably INSIDE of the car.... good luck getting the doors open.

That, or when he comes outside in the morning, walk over and spit on his car, right in front of him.

Perhaps that is all a little bit malicious. Best bet would be to take your tape to the cops, or else confront him.

DC2
12-21-2005, 05:05 PM
hahaha i like that idea freeze his car!

GQBalla
12-21-2005, 05:13 PM
smash his windows!!!

or egg it?

paintball?

fuck throw some vaseline on his car!

12-21-2005, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by GQBalla
fuck throw some vaseline on his car!

what does vaseline do?:dunno:

lint
12-21-2005, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by 5.0

what does vaseline do?:dunno:

Have you ever tried to clean it? Off of anything? Not the easiest stuff to remove...

Canmorite
12-21-2005, 06:29 PM
Take a dump on his car.

CryoCarnage
12-21-2005, 07:45 PM
jeus if he doesnt do anything about it soon ima buy a plane ticket and do something to him myself.

JordanEG6
12-21-2005, 07:50 PM
Why the hell would he spit onj your car? some people are so fuckin stupid. i would piss on his gas tank...or leave the good old flaming bag of shit at his doorstep. or i'd take some shit and smear it all over his car. :rofl: :guns:

barbarian
12-21-2005, 10:03 PM
Is there some history of conflict here? Do you park straight across the street from his driveway? Just trying to figure out the motivation.

GTS Jeff
12-21-2005, 10:14 PM
Did i mention the asshole is 40 and living with his parents. Oh that's easy. Tell on him.

djayz
12-21-2005, 10:21 PM
put wet toilet paper all over his car when its like -30 outside thatll teach him a huge lesson

Sharpie
12-21-2005, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
Oh that's easy. Tell on him.
Get the bastard grounded from t.v.

mr.loco
12-21-2005, 10:30 PM
i dont know when beyond has their meets, maybe thursdays but any ways go to a meet and everyone will folloow you to his house and everyone can spit on his car and it could be a weekly routine. until he stops.:burnout:

by the way how old are you? im asking cuz if your 16 and hes 40 then i would understand why he does that. oh and the reason i can think of why hes doing this is pure jealousy like come on you drive a 4runner and he drives a explorer.

stealth
12-21-2005, 10:37 PM
Honestly man, the cops wont do anything.

Paintball the shit out of his car, and remove the valve stems and egg it.

Then piss all over it, and shit on his hood.

Go4Long
12-21-2005, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by stealth
Honestly man, the cops wont do anything.

Paintball the shit out of his car, and remove the valve stems and egg it.

Then piss all over it, and shit on his hood.

then soak it with water and freeze the whole big mess

Goblin
12-22-2005, 03:45 AM
^ lol!

DannyO
12-22-2005, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by djayz
put wet toilet paper all over his car when its like -30 outside thatll teach him a huge lesson

oooooo I like that idea.

I hope your doing something soon, seriously, if you want to do something thats not tooo to bad, then freeze his car when the weather gets cold, trust me if he has a shitload of frozen ice on his car and its cold for afew weeks, hes not gonna be driving that car for ALONG time, its one thing to scrape some ice of your window, but when your car looks like a fuckin iceberg, and the windows are frozen with afew inchs, and the doors are jammed, and everything is covered and his wheels are covered in frozen shit and have little icebergs round them, oh god DO IT, please do it, and take pics, would be fuckin hilarious.

I think mods should take matters into there own hands, if you don't freeze up this guys car when the temperature drops, then you will get banned. :D

BerserkerCatSplat
12-22-2005, 03:53 AM
You could always toss a golf ball into his gas tank. Golf balls are nice, because they sink to the lowest point in the gas tank, right where the fuel pump feed is. Then, when he ever gets on the gas, the fuel pump will suck the ball over the drain, thus cutting off his fuel supply and reducing his effective power to about zero. Once he gets off the gas and the fuel pump stops sucking as hard, the ball will roll away from the fuel drain and the car will operate as normal. It's almost impossible to diagnose and people will spend hundreds on new injectors and whatnot without ever thinking to check their fuel tank for a golf ball. :devil:

Honda_002
12-22-2005, 03:56 AM
stick 3 tennis balls in his exhaust, then when it starts itwill blow the engine! hopefully

handsomebassman
12-22-2005, 04:01 AM
Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat
You could always toss a golf ball into his gas tank. Golf balls are nice, because they sink to the lowest point in the gas tank, right where the fuel pump feed is. Then, when he ever gets on the gas, the fuel pump will suck the ball over the drain, thus cutting off his fuel supply and reducing his effective power to about zero. Once he gets off the gas and the fuel pump stops sucking as hard, the ball will roll away from the fuel drain and the car will operate as normal. It's almost impossible to diagnose and people will spend hundreds on new injectors and whatnot without ever thinking to check their fuel tank for a golf ball. :devil:

Are you sure beserk? Cause ive refinished bottoms for two gas tanks due to them rusting out, and i see where the feeds are, but they dont look like they could hold a golf ball there with pressure. I guess maybe it depends on the vehicle. Holy shit would that be hilarious though.:rofl:

Maybe a bag of marbles, lol

BerserkerCatSplat
12-22-2005, 04:29 AM
Yeah, it kinda depends on the vehicle and the design of the fuel feed(s). All it has to do is restrict fuel flow enough to lean out the engine for a short time and cause a power drop. The only time I've seen it done was on an old K-car (I think it was a Dynasty) and it worked like a charm. I've never had reason to do it since. :D

hampstor
12-22-2005, 09:17 AM
My neighbor is spitting on my car every morning before he leaves for work. I have never talked to this FUCKHEAD and have yet to prove that it is him. I should have a witness and video proof soon. Any idea's on how I should go about dealing with this? Does this qualify as harassment if it has been going on for 6 - 8 months. If he was not my neighbor I would fuck him up, but i fear that will only make the situation worse.
Any Idea's?

I'd possibly tape it a few times to get some evidence then talk to him about it (w/o mentioning the tape).

Since he's your neighbor (assuming you both own your homes) i'd try to resolve this peacefully neighbor to neighbor first - with the police as a last resort.

Rockski
12-22-2005, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat
Yeah, it kinda depends on the vehicle and the design of the fuel feed(s). All it has to do is restrict fuel flow enough to lean out the engine for a short time and cause a power drop. The only time I've seen it done was on an old K-car (I think it was a Dynasty) and it worked like a charm. I've never had reason to do it since. :D

WAS THAT STEVE MAN?

Zero102
12-22-2005, 01:26 PM
I question how you would get the golf ball into the tank. Most of them are bigger than the hole for the nozzle.
Also, plugging the exhaust won't work. Ever watch myth busters? :D

I'd ice it personally. Especially if he's going to be away for a couple days. If you could keep watering it for 2 or 3 days, every hour or two, you could get 3-4" of ice on his car. He couldn't possibly get it off without towing the car somewhere warm, or waiting for spring. Best part is it's non-destructive. ;)

BerserkerCatSplat
12-22-2005, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Rockski

WAS THAT STEVE MAN?

Do you know any other Dynasty drivers who would deserve it? :rofl:

snowboard
12-22-2005, 01:57 PM
update. do something.
reading this thread made me happy. now finish.
fuck i wish i had intresting neighbours.

Rockski
12-22-2005, 01:57 PM
not really

Mr_ET
12-22-2005, 02:29 PM
so anything new

did you do anything to his car?

I would probably advise just talking to him and maybe calling the police to see if they can do anything with a vid

cause if you do something to his car chances are he will do the same to yours and then you wont get any help from the police

/////AMG
12-22-2005, 02:36 PM
C'mon man, whats going on? did ya get him?

arian_ma
12-23-2005, 08:11 PM
The suspense...:(

HiSpec
12-24-2005, 01:39 AM
simple... drizzle generously transmission oil all over the car, and sprinkle shredded paper all over the car. Serve.

handsomebassman
12-24-2005, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by HiSpec
simple... drizzle generously transmission oil all over the car, and sprinkle shredded paper all over the car. Serve.

I got tons of tranny fluid in my garage. Anybody got a shredder? lol

403Gemini
12-24-2005, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Honda_002
i would come out and spit in his face, kick him in the balls and moonwalk away:poosie:

serously, thats pretty much what id do. sit somewhere where he wont see you, then when he does it walk up to him and yell "What the fuck are you doing" and when he looks shocked, spit in his face. make sure you eat lots of chocolate and drink lots of milk, make your snot/spit as thick as fucking possible, that way if he tries to fight back he'll have his vision blurred with a brownish/sticky gob of snot in his eyes. THEN beat the fuck out of him (hey you're just defending yourself right?)

believe me, the chocolate + loogie in somebodys face works almost as good as throwing dirt in their eyes.

all else fails:

Originally posted by handsomebassman

I got tons of tranny fluid in my garage. Anybody got a shredder? lol

i do ;)

Teggy2nr
12-25-2005, 01:07 AM
prop up some nails under his tire and when he drives away it will puncture it and then he'll get a flat wile he's en-route. and then continue this until your concence eventually tells u to stop.

/////AMG
12-25-2005, 05:37 AM
C'mon albe!!!!!!

Are bloody dead or something?
This is killing me!!

PS. I hope your not in jail right now! :dunno:

djayz
12-25-2005, 07:30 AM
i still think freezing his car up is the best idea so far....just sucks that it cant happen for a whole cuz we dont have any below 0 temperatures at the moment

so i say put some cardboard boxes inside his wheel wells and make it so that the box doesnt turn over the wheel and get driven over but instead make a very annoying and loud grinding sound

or get one of those fluid pump things and take all his gas out haha

MrPid
12-25-2005, 08:57 AM
Write "Die Pigs!" on the roof of his Exploder with brake fluid and be patient...

And if you can't get a golf ball into the gas tank then just pour the water in there...that will cause lots of grief.

ringmaster
12-25-2005, 10:57 PM
Honestly you need to be a man about this. dont sabotage his car or play his sad little game. Just go knock on his door and confront him in front of his mamma... Perhaps if she answers the door, introduce yourself and invite yourself in for some tea and see how that knob likes it when your in his house chattin up his mom.

:D

Foz
12-25-2005, 11:05 PM
Beat the hell out of the mofo.. he's 40 and a complete total loser living at home with mommy and daddy cuz he can't get anything in life. Total 110% failure in life.

Guy should just die and let everyone be.

:thumbsdow

stevieo
12-26-2005, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by ringmaster
Honestly you need to be a man about this. dont sabotage his car or play his sad little game. Just go knock on his door and confront him in front of his mamma... Perhaps if she answers the door, introduce yourself and invite yourself in for some tea and see how that knob likes it when your in his house chattin up his mom.

:D

if he's 40, his mom must be going on strong at the age of 60+ :nut:

albe
12-27-2005, 02:41 PM

Chill, I am gathering evidence. I have to wait until he is going back to work because he does it every morning at 7 am before he leaves. After I have him on video I will confront him (with a bat by my side) and if he does not co-operate with my demands, I will try to charge him. If that does not work and the bull shit continues then he and his shitty explorer will most definitely get fucked right up.

steelo
12-27-2005, 03:02 PM
Yeah, real smart, and it will all be nicely documented right here on beyond. Soon enough another documentary will air on how stupid ricers band together to premeditate vandalism and assault. Fuck you guys are stupid.

albe
12-27-2005, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by steelo
Yeah, real smart, and it will all be nicely documented right here on beyond. Soon enough another documentary will air on how stupid ricers band together to premeditate vandalism and assault. Fuck you guys are stupid.

First of all, the bat is for self defense. This guy may be a little crazy and he might respond harshly when I catch him at 7 in the morning.

Since he is my neighbor, I am going to "try" to resolve it as peacefully as possible. There will be no assault. I am sure after I confront him we will work something out. If not, the police will get involved.

I have already went two weeks without giving in to the temptation to fuck his shit up, so I do not think it will come to that. He would only do the same back and the problem would continue.

None of this could ever be used as documentation. A few people post one thing they would like to do in this situation and you think it is every one is stupid. Right, real stupid. Worthy of a documentary eh.

ringmaster
12-27-2005, 05:17 PM

First of all, the bat is for self defense. This guy may be a little crazy and he might respond harshly when I catch him at 7 in the morning.

Since he is my neighbor, I am going to "try" to resolve it as peacefully as possible. There will be no assault. I am sure after I confront him we will work something out. If not, the police will get involved.

I have already went two weeks without giving in to the temptation to fuck his shit up, so I do not think it will come to that. He would only do the same back and the problem would continue.

None of this could ever be used as documentation. A few people post one thing they would like to do in this situation and you think it is every one is stupid. Right, real stupid. Worthy of a documentary eh.

At least you are trying to do the right thing here... as in work it out with him. But if that fails i would get to spankin his mom right quick. Then in time you will have step-daddy like controll over him. :guns: :guns:

steelo
12-27-2005, 05:20 PM
Yes. Stupid.

Say what area do you live in again? I want to be there when the guy takes your bat away and sticks it up your ass. Now that would be worthy of a documentary.

"Beyonder Sodomized with Bat - Story @ 11"

Sharpie
12-27-2005, 05:32 PM
Yes. Stupid.

Say what area do you live in again? I want to be there when the guy takes your bat away and sticks it up your ass. Now that would be worthy of a documentary.

"Beyonder Sodomized with Bat - Story @ 11"
Your probally the douche spitting on his car...

GoChris
12-27-2005, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Sharpie

Your probally the douche spitting on his car...

at least we know your statement is 50% correct

steelo
12-27-2005, 06:09 PM
Yeah, the usual tough guys - didn't see that coming. Get some new material roaches that shit is played out.

l8braker
12-27-2005, 06:15 PM
Yeah, the usual tough guys - didn't see that coming. Get some new material roaches that shit is played out.

You seem to be the toughest of them all (shakes head).

steelo
12-27-2005, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by l8braker

You seem to be the toughest of them all (shakes head).

Original.

theken
12-27-2005, 08:13 PM
if u catch him doing it he will probably be all embaressed and shit and the guilt he will feel will far outweigh the bat beating

derek123
12-27-2005, 10:41 PM
how about stop being sucha dough head and just talk to the guy ?

too much csi.

van
12-28-2005, 12:43 AM
If all else fails, make sure his parents have left the house and he's the only one at home.

Fill a garbage can a little less than half full with water.

Tilt the water filled garbage can on his front door and then proceed to ring the door bell like a maniac and run back inside your house with a video camcorder.

Upload video and post on beyond.

albe
12-28-2005, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by derek123
how about stop being sucha dough head and just talk to the guy ?

too much csi.

Just what I was thinking. I am sick of this shit.
Cya

Krups
01-09-2006, 04:35 PM
I think Pulp fiction has shown us how to deal with this problem, quote taken from the movie...

Butch: What now?
Marsellus: What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' niggers, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass.

403Gemini
01-09-2006, 05:08 PM
so... what happened?

Gravy_83
01-12-2006, 12:08 PM
updates???

lastprodigy
01-12-2006, 01:22 PM
the ideas in this thread are priceless!!!

DUBBED
01-12-2006, 02:10 PM
You should saran wrap (4-5 rolls) cardboard to his car, then freeze it with a hose. Then shit on his skating rink of a windsheild.

And bang his mom. :thumbsup: