PDA

View Full Version : Wanted OLD model stuff thats goin to scrap...

phat97yukon
12-21-2005, 01:19 AM
Hey guys im just seein if anyone around town has any old model crap kickin around they dont want anymore old kits takin space that you never got around to doin' anything with and are just goin to get scraped cuz your wife or mother is naggin ya lol...
just lookin for some funky shit to maybe bash with kits i mainly just want car's n truck's , never got into the plane and boat thing.. If ya have anything let me know the cheaper the better, like free better, but ya never know pendin on what you have...

I would really like to find 88 to 98 chevy fullsize truck AMT kits, like the 454ss, stepside's the long box's, and the doolie's... Built, not built , promo's.... let me know.. :thumbsup:

LUDELVR
12-21-2005, 11:32 AM
Man, I have prolly 30-40 cars I think laying around. Prolly 20% of them are unfinished but they range from lambos to old chevy vettes. Anyway, they are 1:25 and 1:24 scale. Let me know what how much you are looking to spend. :thumbsup:

Vypros
12-21-2005, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by LUDELVR
Man, I have prolly 30-40 cars I think laying around. Prolly 20% of them are unfinished but they range from lambos to old chevy vettes. Anyway, they are 1:25 and 1:24 scale. Let me know what how much you are looking to spend. :thumbsup: I want some. give me prices!

JORDAN, you suck, so I'm going to buy them before you :D

phat97yukon
12-21-2005, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Vypros
I want some. give me prices!

JORDAN, you suck, so I'm going to buy them before you :D

Hey start your own wanted add to whore up dave...

Hey let me know how much you want for shit and maybe we can work a deal here... :thumbsup:

Vypros
12-21-2005, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by phat97yukon

Hey start your own wanted add to whore up dave...

Hey let me know how much you want for shit and maybe we can work a deal here... :thumbsup: id rather whore yours thanks

LUDELVR
12-22-2005, 02:18 PM
alright, I'll check what cars I have and I'll see what I want for them...mind you that most of them were done when I was very young so they're not the best, but you can totally rebuild them. But what were you looking to spend? Say I have around 40 or so cars, I did spend a lot of money on them, but againk, let me know what you are looking to spend. :thumbsup:

D'z Nutz
12-22-2005, 10:55 PM
Sounds like you're more into American cars, but if you (or anyone) are looking for any import scale models, I have a few incompleted models sitting around collecting dust (literally for the past +7 years!).

1. Fujimi 1st gen Toyota MR2 - The body was painted silver and didn't come out right (bubbled up in some parts). I was too lazy to sand it down, so I just put it away. All other parts are still sealed in the plastic.

2. Fujimi 3rd gen Honda Prelude 4WS. Again, same as above, but painted black.

3. Fujimi 4th gen Honda Prelude. I tried molding my own bumper, but gave up on it. If you're good at working with that molding stuff, this should be no problem to finish. I was going to give the head and taillights that smoked look, so they're painted black already. Other than that, the rest of the parts are sealed in plastic as well.

I think $40 for 3 models sound fair. I'm not parting. If anyone wants these, let me know. YOU pick up (I'm located in the NE). Since this is phat97yukon's thread, he gets first call.

These are plastic 1:24 scale models.

Vypros
12-23-2005, 12:51 AM
I dont know if hes gonna want that prelude, but I'd sure love to take that off your hands.

LUDELVR
12-23-2005, 04:49 AM
Man, I got a 2nd gen, 3rd gen and a 4th gen lude in need of some love! haha I'll post up a list of all the cars I have prolly tomorrow.