PDA

View Full Version : Horatio from CSI Miami

BebeAphrodite
12-21-2005, 03:02 AM
Since I've never seen David Caruso in anything other than CSI, I'm not sure if he always does this but I finally figured out why he has always bothered me...

It's because of the way he makes eye contact (or lack of) because his eyes are always looking towards the chest area when speaking to someone.

finboy
12-21-2005, 03:06 AM
he also likes to use his sunglasses as a prop to show that he is in "a deep thought process" :rofl:

DC2
12-21-2005, 03:08 AM
i hate him and his stupid know it all attitude...

"because frank, its nooooot suicide, its MURDER!!"

BebeAphrodite
12-21-2005, 03:23 AM
Originally posted by DC2
i hate him and his stupid know it all attitude...

"because frank, its nooooot suicide, its MURDER!!"

ha ha ha
The funniest one I saw was the episode where there was a bunch of immigrants who were forced to be prostitutes and someone had moved them to a remote location to hide them.
The only clue that they had was this 'buzzz' sound.
Horatio looks around thoughtfully then he figures it out: "oo.. I know where that is, there's a place just outside of the city that has electricity lines that make the buzzz noise and right beside the lines are storage areas where the missing immigrants could be"

Mmmm Hmmm

eb0i
12-21-2005, 03:29 AM
Originally posted by BebeAphrodite

ha ha ha
The funniest one I saw was the episode where there was a bunch of immigrants who were forced to be prostitutes and someone had moved them to a remote location to hide them.
The only clue that they had was this 'buzzz' sound.
Horatio looks around thoughtfully then he figures it out: "oo.. I know where that is, there's a place just outside of the city that has electricity lines that make the buzzz noise and right beside the lines are storage areas where the missing immigrants could be"

Mmmm Hmmm

Haha that's typical CSI. Sometimes its so absurd how they solve the cases.

Horatio has to be one of the most annoying tv characters of all time, and it doesn't help that he is portrayed by a horrible actor.

James
12-21-2005, 03:30 AM
haha...i like the show, but horatio makes me laugh( and not ina good way), the sunglasses as a prop is retarded and over-uses, and how he figures out the stupidest shit!:banghead:

RSeXy
12-21-2005, 03:38 AM
Horatio drives me crazy! Bust CSI Miami seems to be the only show on when I'm channel surfing late at night.

I still prefer Law and Order SVU and CI.

Stephen81
12-21-2005, 03:50 AM
Haha, I never thought about that eye thing before but you're right! I like his regular use of "OKkkkk, here's the situation..."

But in all seriousness that Coroner lady takes the cake for stupidity the way she talks to each deceased body as if they need her sympathy.

Primer_Drift
12-21-2005, 04:08 AM
Ahaha
Here I thought I was the only one that found 99% of the crap on CSI absurd.

:rofl:

Generic plotline from CSI in 6 easy steps:

1)Someone gets murdered
2)a female CSI acts slutty/shallow
3)seemingly insignificant piece of evidence is discovered
4)uneventful interoffice personal interactions to pause between scientific zoom in shots
5)insignificant piece of evidence allows the CSI's to piece the entire crime together
6)after being confronted with the now critical piece of evidence the suspect admits to everything, giving their own twisted insight into why they committed the crime. Then the male lead CSI says something prophetic and the episode ends. Hooray!

James
12-21-2005, 04:15 AM
Originally posted by Primer_Drift
Ahaha
Here I thought I was the only one that found 99% of the crap on CSI absurd.

:rofl:

Generic plotline from CSI in 6 easy steps:

1)Someone gets murdered
2)a female CSI acts slutty/shallow
3)seemingly insignificant piece of evidence is discovered
4)uneventful interoffice personal interactions to pause between scientific zoom in shots
5)insignificant piece of evidence allows the CSI's to piece the entire crime together
6)after being confronted with the now critical piece of evidence the suspect admits to everything, giving their own twisted insight into why they committed the crime. Then the male lead CSI says something prophetic and the episode ends. Hooray!

:rofl: .... so true, but hey, we all still watch!!

DC2
12-21-2005, 06:29 AM
^^ yupp yupp...

its the only thing on at the time that intrests me.

i choose the regular las vagas one over NY. or Miami

gen2teggy
12-21-2005, 06:36 AM
did u ever notice Horatio, or another CSI....always...always get the last word?????? it gets annoying

sputnik
12-21-2005, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by RSeXy
Horatio drives me crazy! Bust CSI Miami seems to be the only show on when I'm channel surfing late at night.

I still prefer Law and Order SVU and CI.

If you want cheesy Ice-T on SVU has some great ones as well. Especially when he plays the "bad cop".

However I watch them all of the CSIs and L&Os. However I tend to skip CSI:NY. I actually find Gary Sinese more annoying than Caruso.

sputnik
12-21-2005, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by gen2teggy
did u ever notice Horatio, or another CSI....always...always get the last word?????? it gets annoying

Thats typical CSI. Grissom gets the last word on every episode of CSI:LV as well.

hedge
12-21-2005, 08:53 AM
Yep he's way to overdramatic.

I did however like him on NYPD blue, although he thought he was a star and left after the first season... did a couple of crappy movies and now back to TV.

legendboy
12-21-2005, 09:08 AM
My gf and I always make fun of Horatio when we watch csi miami and we talk like him to eachother :in Horatio voice: "Baby.....I'm not hungry, i'm REAL HUNGRY....." "O...K.... I'm going to the bathroom..........or am i ????" ......etc.. lol

finboy
12-21-2005, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by sputnik

However I watch them all of the CSIs and L&Os. However I tend to skip CSI:NY. I actually find Gary Sinese more annoying than Caruso.

:werd:

csi LV> all other csi's

2000_SI
12-21-2005, 11:30 AM
^^^Agreed....

Xtrema
12-21-2005, 11:32 AM
Curoso got a huge ego and it shows.

Only like CSI: Miami for the scenary shots

benyl
12-21-2005, 11:35 AM
I only watch CSI:LV.

Can't stand Miami and I never got into NY.

eb0i
12-21-2005, 12:14 PM
I actually like CSI: NY but rarely ever catch it.

Gary Sinise > David Caruso.

HRD2PLZ
12-21-2005, 12:32 PM
When I watch tv I will watch CSI Vegas and Miami. I like the L & O's too though.

And yes... I find Gary Sinese much more irritating than David Caruso...

Ramdawg
12-21-2005, 01:27 PM
I love Horatio he grows on you.

FiveFreshFish
12-21-2005, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by HRD2PLZ
And yes... I find Gary Sinese much more irritating than David Caruso...
I still see him as Lieutenant Dan from Forrest Gump.

rage2
12-21-2005, 01:48 PM
This week's episode is the first episode of CSI Miami where Horatio didn't start the intro with a cheezy line. Usually, it's a fun game trying to guess WTF he's going to say before the intro comes on.

RC-Cola
12-21-2005, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by rage2
This week's episode is the first episode of CSI Miami where Horatio didn't start the intro with a cheezy line. Usually, it's a fun game trying to guess WTF he's going to say before the intro comes on.

Grissom does the same thing on CSI LV, I used to watch Miami until I got tired of Horatio walking on the scene, (which would have a room full of people combing the scene on thier hands & knees with flashlights) take a quick look around and happen to see the one piece of hair or spit or whatever that will happen to break open the case.

Of course he would also do this with his shades on... :rolleyes:

JordanEG6
12-21-2005, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by finboy

:werd:

csi LV> all other csi's

:werd: x 2...i love Las Vegas CSI, mainly because i like grissom. hes what holds the show together :thumbsup: