PDA

View Full Version : Sauna Belt

James
12-21-2005, 04:12 AM
First of all, i need to start going to sleep earlier and stop watching info-mericals:nut: ....anyone seen this yet?....seems rediculous to me, i thought that any weight you lose in a sauna is only temporary, and its just sweat anyway :dunno: there are so many gimmicks out there for your abs, eventhough its an extremely slooooow process for the midsection to go away, i think i'll just stick to real exercise.....gotta say the way the fat chick/guy "melt away" into hot chick/guy is pretty funny though:rofl:

handsomebassman
12-21-2005, 04:24 AM
yea, i think those melt away the fat shit things are stupid. You know, real excersize not only is proven to work, but it also teaches you a bit of dicipline and to work hard.

sputnik
12-21-2005, 08:07 AM
It doesnt melt away any fat. Fat needs to be burned and consumed by your muscles.

All that the sauna belt does is make you sweat and deprive your body of water. So you can lose weight if you like dehydration.

Ben
12-21-2005, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by sputnik
It doesnt melt away any fat. Fat needs to be burned and consumed by your muscles.

All that the sauna belt does is make you sweat and deprive your body of water. So you can lose weight if you like dehydration.

Exactly.

That belt is for people who, at the last minute before the annual "Dast BöndageFest und Vandersexx", are unable to fit into their custom taylored leather strapping with breast and buttocks rogerers and the fluggeecheimen for added family fun.

It's just water weight, sweating out fat would be a disgusting experience anyhow, haha.

On a side note, I have seen this infomercial, came home half cut REAL late one night, flipped on the Tube and surfed the channels, some infomercials are hilarious, because they're so bogus and overexaggerated, but when I saw the computer renderings of that 700lb behemoth shrink down to a size 2, I could not contain myself. hahahahahahahah

izzoblitzo
12-21-2005, 10:06 AM
There's a reason for those commercials on late at night.. it's for desperate people... people will litterally see something on tv, and go out and buy it.

I cant imagine wearing that thing for one hour, and losing one inch off my stomache. What if you fall asleep for a couple hours? are you gonna lose a couple inches?

that's a lot of sweat, the couch would be soaked! might as well sit next to the fireplace this christmas.

although I've been victim to my fair share of infomercials for fitness!! *ahem* abtronic and 6second abs *ahem*

they dont work!

2000_SI
12-21-2005, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Ben
It's just water weight, sweating out fat would be a disgusting experience anyhow, haha.

Hahahah..... funny, yet kind of sick to imagine...

Seriously though, if these products where so great and revolutionary, they wouldnt be stuck playing comercials at 2am, they would be on durring prime time TV or some shit...

Tyler883
12-21-2005, 09:27 PM
saunas may not cause many calories to get burned, but you can still do the same cardio as everyone else, then use the sauna to cleanse and relax. you might like it.

never seen a "belt", sounds like
:bullshit:

hockeybronx
12-22-2005, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by Ben
That belt is for people who, at the last minute before the annual "Dast BöndageFest und Vandersexx", are unable to fit into their custom taylored leather strapping with breast and buttocks rogerers and the fluggeecheimen for added family fun.

Quote of the year so far!

Not sure what you said but it sounded funny when I tried to sound it out aloud.

Yeah the belt is a crock. The makers of it must have been real lazy because the least they could of done was come out with a new fad diet, or confusing exercise contraption. Instead they just thought of a way to get people to sweat while sitting on their fat badunkadunks.