PDA

View Full Version : SAIT : course conflicts

Grip172
12-21-2005, 06:15 PM
ok so i was looking at my upcoming class schedule on mysait.ca and noticed a class conflict

the conflict does not occur until march but is it a pain in the ass to get these fixed? i just don't want to leave it til last minute sort of thing

thanks,

B20EF
12-21-2005, 06:54 PM
No, it's quite simple. You just have to go see your program coordinator and they will clear it up for you. Ihad to change a few classes last semester. I don't think the schedule is final yet, so it might change.

JordanEG6
12-21-2005, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by B20EF
No, it's quite simple. You just have to go see your program coordinator and they will clear it up for you. Ihad to change a few classes last semester. I don't think the schedule is final yet, so it might change.

:werd: a buddy had math and AutoCAD conflicts and just took it straight to the program co-ordinator. they shift things around a bit depending on the priority of the subject. if not there are special conditions in terms of attendence if it cant be changed. but im sure it could. HTH

Grip172
01-04-2006, 06:18 PM
ok it doesn't happen until march, should i do it now anyways?

because i will have some more open blocks because i can withdraw/receive credit for 2 courses i have already taken.

what are your thoughts?