PDA

View Full Version : Mad props to TUNER WORKS

RickDaTuner
12-22-2005, 02:25 PM
Just another HUGE thumbs up :thumbsup: to the tuner works guys, more specifically Bobby.
Seriously the only shop in town that has the parts I need in stock and ready to go, and if they don't, they bend over back-wards to have it there the next day!

you guys Rock!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

JAYMEZ
12-22-2005, 03:19 PM
:thumbsup: for Tunerworks! Bobby got my Volks in one week after everyone else said it would take months! Great guys!

brandon
12-22-2005, 03:33 PM
:thumbsup: to Tunerworks! Always great prices! Always great Service!

Bobby makes me buy to many things :(

j/k :thumbsup: to Bobby and the rest of the gang at tunerworks!

3g4me
12-22-2005, 04:16 PM
I have had nothing but bad experience with tunerworks.:thumbsdow

Sharpie
12-22-2005, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by 3g4me
Please explain... Alot of people seem to have good experiences....

RickDaTuner
12-22-2005, 04:19 PM
there better be a "real credible" story behind this, because they guys are the best of the best when it comes to customer service, prices, availability, and selection... yeah i said it once, but I'll say it again..

tsi_neal
12-22-2005, 06:11 PM
Ive had good and bad experiances... not gonna mention names but it really depends on who i talk to.

AllGoNoShow
12-22-2005, 06:29 PM

Me as well, not overly pleased and will probably never return.:thumbsdow

Impreza
12-22-2005, 06:33 PM
Tunerworks has always been great to me.

DC2uned
12-22-2005, 07:02 PM
:thumbsup: for Tunerworks.
The one time I dealt with them a while back, I was honestly SHOCKED at how helpfull and pleasent they are.

pr0
12-22-2005, 07:08 PM
Tunerworks is good. I always talk to Mark and hes cool. He gives me good deals all the time.

waypastfast
12-22-2005, 07:15 PM
Rob at tunerworks is the MAN! Best and only place to go in town for sure!! Nothing but good experiences!!!!

achtung
12-22-2005, 07:45 PM
tunerworks is the shit :thumbsup:

handsomebassman
12-22-2005, 07:53 PM
Mark Zuege is the man. Very kind, and really helped me with my questions/concerns, and needs.

:thumbsup:

DJ Lazy
12-22-2005, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by waypastfast
Rob at tunerworks is the MAN! Best and only place to go in town for sure!! Nothing but good experiences!!!!

:werd: Rob helped me ALOT... Great Guys, Great Store!

legacyturbo
12-22-2005, 09:25 PM
:thumbsup: Ya They helped me out a lot as well super great prices and Rob is always quick to awnswer my questions there the only place that gets my business!

freakin
12-22-2005, 09:30 PM
Really? I had a pretty poor experience when I went in there. I went in there for bumper lights....I know it's not a big ticket item, but if I would've gone back if the transaction had gone smoothly. I was treated rather coldly when I asked a couple of questions about a brake conversion I was consdidering, then had to wait for 20 minutes with my debit card in my hand while the guy at the counter chatted on the phone. All he had to do was tell me the total for my lights and I would've been on my way. I would've walked out, but no one else had a set in stock.

Sounds like a small thing to get pissed about, but after that, I would never go back. I've dropped a lot of cash at other shops in town since then, so their loss I suppose. :thumbsdow

pinoyhero
12-22-2005, 10:02 PM
I've dealt with a total of three people over there and they are absolutely great. Pricing, products, service (both before and after). As far as i'm concerned they are the only shop in town!

ringmaster
12-22-2005, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by freakin
Really? I had a pretty poor experience when I went in there. I went in there for bumper lights....I know it's not a big ticket item, but if I would've gone back if the transaction had gone smoothly. I was treated rather coldly when I asked a couple of questions about a brake conversion I was consdidering, then had to wait for 20 minutes with my debit card in my hand while the guy at the counter chatted on the phone. All he had to do was tell me the total for my lights and I would've been on my way. I would've walked out, but no one else had a set in stock.

Sounds like a small thing to get pissed about, but after that, I would never go back. I've dropped a lot of cash at other shops in town since then, so their loss I suppose. :thumbsdow

:werd: it must depend on who you talk to... I have had a similar experience there when I went to pick up a part that was like 15$. it took forever for the guy to stop talking to his buddy behind the counter and give me the damn part. He must have been havin a bad day because I have shopped there since and recieved nothing but great service and those guys never BS ON SHIPPING TIMES!!! (which is more than I can say for a lot of the tuner shops in town)

Kaos
12-23-2005, 03:33 PM
PROPS TO TUNERWORKS
Im proud to have a their sticker on my car. :)

Originally posted by freakin

You mustve taken it the wrong way.
Im pretty sure they were dealing with a customer on the phone before you.
As for the conversion, Its not like they deal with light conversions all the time, so its not like they coudlve given you a straight answer/discussion about it.

403Gemini
12-23-2005, 03:50 PM
I guess it all depends who you deal with. i e mailed them asking for a quote on eibach springs for my car. never got a response in a week. no biggy figuredt hey were busy so i went down there and asked for rob (since he seems to be the man with the good rep down there) the 1 guy working said rob was out to lunch. Then i asked him if i could grab a quote on the springs from him. he made it seem like it was the end of the world for me asking for a quote. i forget who it was but yea hey sorry if i was considering giving you guys business, my bad :rolleyes: . since that experience i would never go back nor recommend them. its a shame that i didnt get rob.

FlySi
12-23-2005, 04:12 PM
i had a horrible experience there, will never return. they only care if you are buying expensive parts. they dont seem to realize that ppl who buy small parts will also buy expensive parts. will never return nor recommend as they act like they are doing u a favor by answering questions or selling you items:rolleyes:

sucks that you have to talk to the right person or know someone there to get good service, eh? :bullshit: :thumbsdow

962 kid
12-23-2005, 10:46 PM
tunerworks = teh bomb

for all the people who complain about customer service, here's a tip: go talk to them, tell them why you're there etc etc. Most of the time they have people loitering around in the front lobby just chillin, so it's pretty hard for them to help if they think you're just looking at stuff. Everybody there is friendly and willing to help, you don't have to 'know' people there to get great service.

Hakkola
12-23-2005, 11:03 PM
I like tunerworks, but they're not perfect. I didn't get the body kit that I ordered. I also ended up with headlight housings that weren't what I wanted.

I wanted Euro E500 headlights and was told a few times it couldn't be done, even though it's been done before without any modifications. I'm happy with my housings, until I recently saw another E320 with Euro E500 housings. :thumbsdow

Not their fault though, they can only be as good as the people they get their parts from.

I'm happy with the people who work there, good prices and great service.

When it comes time to get more parts I'll be at Tunerworks.

They're not perfect, but I like them, they have more knowledge on Euro's than anyone else.

max_boost
12-23-2005, 11:08 PM
I find it better when I contact them first, either through e-mail, PM, telephone etc. so they know when to expect me and have everything prepared :)

I don't buy as many parts as I use to but when I need something, I still go straight to Tunerworks. I've been in there for hours before, they are just that busy sometimes. :nut:

black_shadow_18
12-23-2005, 11:32 PM
I bought one thing from them. they had the BEST price on it. But i too ended up waiting forever to pay for the item.. I have emailed them for quotes since then, and i always seem to be "missed" I will get an email a week later asking if i was still interested. But i already get the part. I am not going to wait forever to save a buck or two.. I would say that they really have to work on that.

AllGoNoShow
12-24-2005, 01:39 AM
The problem I have is that I've gone in a couple of times, looking at them, waiting for service and get none. When I finally do get asked if I need something, I list off what I am looking for and I get the excuse, we'll have to look into that, well no sh** thats why I am here. Its one thing to say We'll have to look into that, then goto the comp and phone, whip up some numbers in half hour then hand them over. Its another to stand there and look at me and just keep saying we'll have to look into it.

I have had the email missed problem as well and ended up with quotes and parts from other places. I've also gone in before the BMW with other people and had the same issues. They have had the same issues as well.

Maybe were a little on the young side but it doesn't mean were not looking for some help and parts. Hell were the ones with disposable income, no mortgage or other bills, lots of money to blow most of the time, it would be nice to get the service if we are dropping our money.

I have since found out my main parts guy can get just about anything I have a need for, and speciality shit I already know who to goto since he can't help me out.

:thumbsdow over here.

1-Bar
12-24-2005, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by RickDaTuner
Just another HUGE thumbs up :thumbsup: to the tuner works guys, more specifically Bobby.
Seriously the only shop in town that has the parts I need in stock and ready to go, and if they don't, they bend over back-wards to have it there the next day!

you guys Rock!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ooooo....what did you get??

DelSoln
12-25-2005, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by black_shadow_18
I bought one thing from them. they had the BEST price on it. But i too ended up waiting forever to pay for the item.. I have emailed them for quotes since then, and i always seem to be "missed" I will get an email a week later asking if i was still interested. But i already get the part. I am not going to wait forever to save a buck or two.. I would say that they really have to work on that.

I had an experience very similar to this as well.