PDA

View Full Version : Call For Help

zerocon
12-22-2005, 05:33 PM
Alright Guys, This is a request for help from any beyond member who could do me the giantest favour ... i am about to purchase the body of a 1987 supra mk3 (body in pretty good condition...engine has 60,000k on it but he used it to turbo some buddies car when he pulled it out. Its missing the clutch and the intercooler piping (along with the turbo) now i know a few guys who has these things as spare parts... But i am not that good of a mechanic (i have a guy whos going to do the drop for me...but i dont want to get screwed so i was wondering if a complete stranger could come up with me when im going to go buy it... (for a grand) rather soon. and help me check it out to make sure i am not getting COMPLETLEY swindled... i figure as long as the body is in good shape i could always find a new engine and just use the old one as a parts engine.... (reason he is selling because he moved out and new tenants moved in and he has to get the car of their property... I am almost positive he is on the level but i just want to make sure... I know this is a long shot but...what the hell

Car is located in "montgomery" basically im meeting the guy at shawnessy and following him up

Sharpie
12-22-2005, 05:38 PM
Where is it located?

zerocon
12-22-2005, 05:41 PM
Montgomery.... Meeting the guy at shawnessy and following him up