PDA

View Full Version : So check this out...

SilverBoost
12-23-2005, 12:53 AM
So my girlfriend and a coworker are leaving work in westhills the other night and as they enter the parking lot a silver civic almost backs into them.... so just as they're about to try to warn this guy that they're behind his car, they realize that there's NO DRIVER.

So realizing this guy has forgot to engage a parking brake or even keep it in gea, they both grab onto the car and try to stop it from rolling into another car, which they succeed in doing. Not even a safe thing to try really and certianly under no obligation.

So then the dickwad owner of this car runs out and instead of thanking them for stopping a car that almost ran them down from running into oncoming traffic, he just says, "I hope you didn't hurt my fucking mirrors!" and that's it! No thanks for saving his car from expensive repairs or worse a law suit. No apologies for having a run-away car almost run down two women. This guy takes dickhead fuckhole of the year award in my books. Wish I were there. He would still be picking his balls from his asshole.

Apparently another guy who ran over after they had the car stopped who heard his reaction went off on him a little and used the word "prick" extensively. So thanks buddy for sticking up for them against this unthankful peon.

That is all. Merry Christmas.

CryoCarnage
12-23-2005, 12:58 AM
man. get a bat and confront him. like the guy spitting on the other guys car thread. SWING IT GOOD!

sexualbanana
12-23-2005, 01:23 AM
That sucks man. Really messed up. Good thing there was someone there to rip that guy a new one. Nice to hear

Neil4Speed
12-23-2005, 02:45 AM
Thats horrible about that guy, thats why its best to stay home during the holidays, online shopping is the way to go lol

Hey but, how did this happen in a parking lot, I would think that it would have to be at quite the incline to start moving

djayz
12-23-2005, 05:46 AM
what was the guy thinking?...and wouldnt he notice his car moving when he stepped out of the door?

joyridder
12-23-2005, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by djayz
what was the guy thinking?...and wouldnt he notice his car moving when he stepped out of the door?

:werd: like duh.....

SilverBoost
12-23-2005, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by joyridder

:werd: like duh.....

that's what makes him all the more stupid.

Sometimes though it can take a few seconds for the car to roll. Sometimes I am stopped at a light and just have the clutch in and not the brake on what looks like a flat surface.... but after a bit I'll notice the car slowly starting to move. It can happen, but this is more about the way this dickhead acted after it did. I mean shit happens to everyone, but I know if this happened to me, I'd be so apologetic and thankful to the person who helped.... not acuse them of scratchign my paint because they stopped a runaway vehicle. :confused:

djayz
12-23-2005, 02:05 PM
yah what an asshole
doesnt he also notice that his car just got saved from a lot more than a scratch and not to mention how much hassle it did save him.

i would follow his ass and just cut his ebrake cable or something after he parks again teach his ass a lesson

l8braker
12-23-2005, 02:18 PM
2005 is almost over, can we extend the Asshole award thru 2006?

sexualbanana
12-23-2005, 09:22 PM
Where was the guy? In the car? In a store?

ricosuave
12-24-2005, 07:49 AM
total prick.

karma is going to get him.

SilverBoost
12-24-2005, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by sexualbanana
Where was the guy? In the car? In a store?

He was in Starbucks buying an ultrafoamy latte with extra whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles.

Toms-SC
12-25-2005, 01:33 AM
Originally posted by SilverBoost

He was in Starbucks buying an ultrafoamy latte with extra whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles.

yuppie to the max

CryoCarnage
12-25-2005, 02:25 PM
Yo Toms-SC,
whats up wiyth that liberal picture? i hate them frankly.

Mikey_008
12-28-2005, 12:03 AM
He probably didnt get his extra whipped cream...that's why he was raging!! haha