PDA

View Full Version : Calgary's HOTTEST wings!!!

Civic_Stylez403
12-23-2005, 02:06 AM
Hey all you food critics haha, I have a thing for loving my wings hot. Not like pizza hut hot, I mean screaming hot. So I was wondering what yer favorite place is that makes the Hottest wings in Calgary that youve ever had???

seer_claw
12-23-2005, 10:21 AM
The Unicorn, hands down. I think that I was crying for 15 min after eating one. :cry:

Billet
12-23-2005, 10:58 AM
the bull & finch in douglasdale makes you sign a waiver

Mr. Burns
12-23-2005, 11:07 AM
Suicide at the Regal Beagle are pretty intense.

l8braker
12-23-2005, 11:20 AM
Suicide @ Eds before Flames games :eek:

tictactoe2004
12-23-2005, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by Billet

:werd: those are pretty hot. There's a hot sauce stand in the crossroads market (I think thats what its called). Anyways... I asked the guy what his hottest sauce was. "The mother of all hot sauces" so I bought it. Anyways, I can eat that shit no problem but the wings at the bull and finch in douglasdale are stupid stupid stupid hot. by far the hottest thing i've ever had in my life.

Foz
12-23-2005, 11:58 AM
If it's hot as hell going in.. what's it like coming out?

:rofl:

Mr. Burns
12-23-2005, 12:04 PM
Good wings always burn twice. :rofl:

GQBalla
12-23-2005, 12:12 PM
AHAHAH omg

ring of fire!

got to joey's suicide wings!

logix
12-23-2005, 12:27 PM
Have you guys had any of Blairs hot sauce? :eek:
hottest wings i've had were back when Red Devil was open =\
a mixture of daves insanity and pure cap. SCORCHING hot.
I should try some of these places you guys suggested though :drool:

FatboyTheHungry
12-23-2005, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Billet

Wow, I'm gonna have to try those...

Carfanman
12-23-2005, 01:08 PM
I could have SWORN this thread title said "Calgary's HOTTEST virgin!!!" but then I clicked on it and it said wings. Damn.

Hot wings are awesome though. Does this bull & finch place have locations in other parts of canada, say toronto? Are they in the states?

cman
12-23-2005, 01:19 PM
Theres a pub in crowfoot, maybe Harry's pub or something like that i cant quite remember, anyways they also make you sign a waiver, but if you can finish a pound they give you a $100 bar tab or so. Thats what I've heard anyways.:dunno:

Nissanaddict
12-23-2005, 01:27 PM
Bull and finch yes...and go back to the crossroads...they have a hotter sauce now. :D It's kinda thicker too, so you don't need to thicken/dilute it if you make wings. You can just drench it in this shit. It's not the B&F stuff, which burns with no taste really, but it burns just as bad, and has a great taste...forgot the name of it (I didn't buy it, he just gave me a sample, and yeah, it's nuts stuff) I'll say Kilt and Kaber has the BEST wings (burns just right for me and they make em awesome) but the Bull has the hottest I tried. I'll have to go to that crowfoot pub then.

Vagabond142
12-23-2005, 01:52 PM
Hottest I've ever had (and I'm not really a fan of hot wings) was at Bull & Finch for my buddy's 18th b-day. Let's just say that it wasn't fun going in, getting digested, or going out
:D

Ajay
12-23-2005, 01:57 PM
Friend of mine finished all 6 of the 'waiver wings' at B&F in Douglasdale cause we said we'll pay him $40 and pick up the tab for his beers if he did. Musta been hurting for cash cause he did it and the next day he said it hurt when he pee'd. That's quite intense hot wings.

Nissanaddict
12-23-2005, 02:49 PM
The only advice I have with em is do NOT stop. You take the first bite, then just keep on eating, taking only very brief breaks to have some beverage. Before touching your eye, wash your hands at least 5 times, and wait several hours (no joke, I washed my face without touching my eyes, and my CHEEKS started to burn....it's that nuts) and yeah. Have beer, not water...or milk if you can.

joyridder
12-23-2005, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by seer_claw
The Unicorn, hands down. I think that I was crying for 15 min after eating one. :cry:

I agree with you they are so hot there, but yummmmmm

Originally posted by Carfanman
I could have SWORN this thread title said "Calgary's HOTTEST virgin!!!" but then I clicked on it and it said wings. Damn.

Hot wings are awesome though. Does this bull & finch place have locations in other parts of canada, say toronto? Are they in the states?

ha ha ha

hollywood_35
12-23-2005, 04:14 PM
Just take a wing and smother it in wasabi sauce. Then eat it and cry.

/////AMG
12-23-2005, 04:17 PM
Best place with Chiaken Wings used to be Chicken King on 68th, god they had some delicious wings!!

Vagabond142
12-23-2005, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Nissanaddict
The only advice I have with em is do NOT stop. You take the first bite, then just keep on eating, taking only very brief breaks to have some beverage. Before touching your eye, wash your hands at least 5 times, and wait several hours (no joke, I washed my face without touching my eyes, and my CHEEKS started to burn....it's that nuts) and yeah. Have beer, not water...or milk if you can.

My friend has a story like that... he and his buddies were doing "hot sauce shots" and kept going hotter and hotter until one guy spilled his all over his hands.... by that time they were drunk so what does he do but wipe the tears away from his eyes with hotsauce drenched hands....can we say "oops"?

Focus
12-23-2005, 05:31 PM
the "sucide" at Pete's in westhills are pretty insane. I ate 5 and thought Iwas going to die. After I was done I asked the server if I could get a glass of milk and all she had to say was "ahhh, the poor baby can't handle the wings" :banghead: :banghead: LOL

hockeybronx
12-23-2005, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Burns

Is it wrong that I find some truth in that???

I only order hot, none of this crazy suicide, trailblazing, smoke your face off stuff. However I've found that your taste buds get used to the burn after a while so perhaps in a few months I'll begin sampling all these varieties of insanely hot wings!

rage2
12-23-2005, 07:44 PM
If you have the balls, try rage2's hot sauce challenge (tm) Hot wings. I've had guys get near siezures and pretty much lose their minds for 30 minutes after eating one of these bad boys. Honey garlic taste in the meat, marinated with 1 coat of satans blood, 3 coats during cooking, 3 coats after.

Satan's blood rated at 800,000 scoville units, one of the top 3 or 5 affordable hot sauces.

http://www.chez-williams.com/Hot%20Sauce/hothome.htm

BerserkerCatSplat
12-23-2005, 07:53 PM
Rage, where do you get your Satan's Blood from? I've beeen looking all over for something in that hotness range.

rage2
12-23-2005, 08:34 PM
eau claire

Civic_Stylez403
12-24-2005, 12:51 AM
Im gonna have to try these places cuz the wings Ive been eating aint doing nothing for me :zzz:

handsomebassman
12-24-2005, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by Mr. Burns

Yea nothin like moanin in the mornin to due a bad case of Ring Sting, lol.

Vagabond142
12-24-2005, 01:01 PM
rage2: Have you ever tried that 16,000,000 scoville hotsauce?

I also have some hot sauce I brought back from Antigua that is made with scotch bonnets and havaneros :eek: screamin hot. Have an extra bottle if anyone wants it.

rage2
12-24-2005, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by Vagabond142
rage2: Have you ever tried that 16,000,000 scoville hotsauce?
No, cuz it costs like $10k a bottle or something lol. Demon Ichor is the hottest affordable one at 2M units.

DannyO
12-24-2005, 03:21 PM
I've had my fair share of hot wings, I've had them at the B&F and at the Unicorn downtown, I have to say if you get the Unicorns level 5 wings, they are much hotter than the B&F ones, the ones from B&F I can eat without much problem now, where as the Unicorns level 5s I had to stop.

I think the reason I am able to eat the B&F ones easy now is when my buddy Josh (DJ Lazy on here) worked there, he asked the cooks to make him like 20 buffalo wings for when he leaves, and they did, Josh was coming over my house after for afew beers and to DJ, and we were both gonna eat the wings, well me weren't prepared for this, the guys did make "buffalo" wings, but what they also did was marinate the wings in there Volcano sauce (there hottest sauce), then baked the sauce on and then smothered them in it after, well when me and josh started to eat the first wing, we slowly started to realise something ain't right, then the heat hit us like a nuclear bomb, so ran down stairs and drank a shitload of milk, well Josh decided we should throw them away, but being the hot sauce lover I am, I said no, so kept them and put them in my fridge, anyway the next day I planned to eat them and had been preparing my mind all day for them, so when I got home, I wasted no time and went straight over to eat them, heated them up then sat down and went at them, all was fine for the first 3 wings, but on the forth, I could feel the devil crawling up my back, but determined to eat the last 15 wings, I pushed on further, but things started to get alittle strange, at my 11th wing, I really started to feel fucked in the head, and was very hot and getting dizzy, by the time I got to my last wing, I was really a mess, sweat all over me, eye sight was really blurry and I couldn't stand up, but I had one wing left, the way I felt, I thought it would probably kill me, but I wasn't gonna let that put me off my mission, determined to meet my destiny I chowd down the last flaming wing and then let out a horrible roar to let the world know I was victorious, I also let out some much needed gas, being happy I could now be classed as a Hero, I went about my evening and being sure I wasn't going to live threw the night, I went to sleep.

Vagabond142
12-24-2005, 04:18 PM
For being solidly English, I applaud your hot-wing bravery Danny :thumbsup:

Now you just need to have something the Antiguan's call "Devils breakfast." They like their stuff hot down there, and MY GOD... even our hot-sauce champion (who could chug Susie's Hot Sauce (the super-hot stuff I mentioned a few posts ago made with scotch bonnets and havaneros) like it was nothing) took one bite of that stuff and did a running nosedive into the ocean to cool off. They say it wakes you up better than coffee, and I will damned well believe it! It's basically pepper-pot mixed in with marinated cabbage (kinda like kimchi) and then cooked together in pretty much puree of peppers... makes your eyes water being within a kilometer of it being cooked, pretty much

:devil:

Me, I'll just stay with my mild salsa and light hot sauce in my pasta :) (ie one drop of Susie's in a saucepan of pasta sauce)

TEAMFaint
12-24-2005, 10:31 PM
Couple placed I heard up in Calgary that you have to sign a waiver.

If you ever head down to Medicine Hat, go to The Scoreboard Sports Lounge. They also make you sign a waiver, it pretty much states, "If you suffer from internal damage from eating these wings, we are not liable."
They give you the option to order 3 wings(called Suicide Wings), and everytime someone is brave enough to eat them, the chef always comes out to watch. I've yet to try them but I witnessed my cousin and he was cryin it burnt so much haha.

Hot Wings = :hitit:

Dave P
12-25-2005, 01:05 AM
Bull and Finch? I dont think so.

Its just daves insanity sauce. thats the hottest thing in there. Which has a bite, but really isnt that hot.

I worked at the canyon meadows on for a long long time.

DannyO
12-25-2005, 01:19 AM
^^^ is it?, hmm, dang, I'll have to do more eating of hotter wings then, but like some people have said, if you want some KILLER HOT wings, The Unicorn downtown has had the hottest I've tried, have to be level 5s though, funny thing was, I don't remember signing a waiver, I wonder if some places just do it to make the wings sound like there hotter than they really are.

rage2
12-25-2005, 01:37 PM
Dave's insanity is weak. Hell, even dave's ultimate insanity is weak.

I think I'll have a beyond hot wing challenge (tm) setup for this summer. I have video of the last hot sauce challenge, and it was hilarious watching myself cry haha.

Nissanaddict
12-25-2005, 11:33 PM
Give us a months notice and I will honestly train. I love hot wings.

izzoblitzo
12-25-2005, 11:56 PM
There was a place in Eaton's Centre that had some pretty hot wings.... it's gone now though.. you eat like, 12 of those, and your lips are swollen and purple.

Nissanaddict
12-26-2005, 12:03 AM
12? Not good enough. I need the ones that are like that after 2. :D

Chester
12-26-2005, 12:12 AM
I am definately up for a hot wing challenge. I've eaten some insanly spicy stuff in my life:devil:

retro-steve
12-26-2005, 12:57 AM
there's an urban legend (saying this because i hear about it in every city i go to) that there's a bar in each said city that makes wings so hot that if you can finish more than one your tab for the night is free...

i used to be a huge fan of spicy until i damaged my esophogas (sp?) and it took like 3 months to recover. now i just can't eat the same spicy i used to, but i did the bull vs. the volcano last year and i must say when the red devil was around bull vs. the volcano seems like honey-garlic to some of the devil wings.

DannyO
12-26-2005, 02:14 AM
^^^Did they change the sauce not long ago?, when I ate there wings this was well over a year ago.

Billet
12-26-2005, 03:07 PM
I finished all 6, on a bet,

this was a few years ago now,

and then had to go to the washroom cause my nose started to bleed :eek:

pinoyhero
12-26-2005, 04:42 PM
They have waiver wings at the Bull and Finch, pretty damn hot. I couldn't really stand them and I'm usually quite tolerant and enjoy hot stuff. At some point they just get dumb though who really cares about having things so hot its unedible.

DJ Lazy
12-26-2005, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by Dave P
Bull and Finch? I dont think so.

Its just daves insanity sauce. thats the hottest thing in there. Which has a bite, but really isnt that hot.

I worked at the canyon meadows on for a long long time.

I believe you.... but fuck.. you guys put something in those wings like you wouldn't believe.. cuz that batch of 20 that DannyO mentioned were fucking scorchers... BTW.. Nice story Dan. :thumbsup: :rofl:

Nissanaddict
12-28-2005, 10:52 PM
As I said....if you're going for that, eat, and DONT STOP!!! For the love of god!!!! But yeah, I should get some of that satan's blood or whatever.

Oz-
12-31-2005, 04:08 PM
Not sure if its because I grew up with friends from the Caribbean and we eat everything with pepper sauce, but not many of the hot sauces out there are hot for me. I find them more vinegary then hot.

When I don't have home made pepper sauce in my fridge then its always one form or another of Matouk's (http://shop.store.yahoo.com/carolinasauce/hot-sauces-matouk-s.html)

R-Audi
01-01-2006, 01:08 PM
One lesson I've learned after eating the B&F wings is to make sure you do a good job of washing your hands BEFORE you go to the bathroom... thats a burn no one should have to experience. (And napkins/wet-naps dont cut it!)

I think I'd be up for a Beyond Wing Challenge... Do we have some sponsors??

Mazstyle
01-01-2006, 04:43 PM
Does anyone have a restaurant list for which restaurants/bars have wing nights?

I used to have one for saskatoon, it was an adobe file with like a spreadsheet layout and every restaurant had a check mark for each day and a price.... It was a pretty good idea.

nonlinear
01-01-2006, 10:47 PM
riverstone pub on northmount and 14th st NW has some hot suicide wings, wednesdays are $0.25/wing

Originally posted by Mazstyle

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=101873

I used to have one for saskatoon, it was an adobe file with like a spreadsheet layout and every restaurant had a check mark for each day and a price.... It was a pretty good idea.

sweetchariot
01-08-2006, 12:15 PM
:devil: The wings at the Bull & finch are definately the most hottest evil things out there.

WARNING!!!!!!! Wash your hands BEFORE you pee, or you'll think you have been with a french whore on whore day in whore land....OUCH!!!!!

DJ Lazy
01-08-2006, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by sweetchariot
:devil: The wings at the Bull & finch are definately the most hottest evil things out there.

No way... We use to eat the Bull vs Volcano wings during our shifts.. (atleast us cooks did)... They are hot, but definitely not the hottest out there.

Rocky
01-11-2006, 02:45 AM
I used to think I could handle spicy, but after trying some of this stuff my dad got at some BBQ place- Ass Blaster, I think it's called - I had to retire. Absolutely destroyed my tongue, and I don't think it's supposed to be that bad.

Most of the time I'll handle hot/spicy wings pretty easily though. Much higher tolerance than anyone in my family and most of my friends.

Weapon_R
01-11-2006, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by Mazstyle

wingnights.com

Sorath
02-24-2006, 02:05 AM
bull and finch volcano wings

DeeK
03-02-2006, 04:22 PM
I've had some pretty insane wings before... been on quite a few quests for the hottest wings around..

I've finished the waiver wings in douglasdale. Spartans had some waiver wings... and so did stavros for a while "nuclear wings" made from concentrated habenaro(sp) peppers.

But I think the hottest wings I ever had were at rips in crowfoot... mind you they arent consistent, depends on who the cook is that night, sometimes they are just a tickle, and sometimes they are a full out face melting...
<3 suicide.

bbcustoms
03-03-2006, 12:15 AM
Hottest I ever had was at the lucky duck pub

I complained when their sucide wings were like mild so the chef made me a batch specially

I ate two wings and that was it, first time i couldnt eat wings because they were too hot

SlamMan
03-21-2006, 10:54 AM
Those Bull and Finch wings are indeed wicked. I tried em last week and they blew my head off. I had to order like 4 glasses of milk.

I found their info on this wicked site:

http://www.hotwings.ca

Nissanaddict
03-21-2006, 11:01 AM
and that site features Kilt and Caber...not the hottest, but IMO the best made. So bloody good....going tonight too for the game.

Aneurysm
04-05-2006, 03:24 PM
I've had the Regal Beagle wings, they were pretty hot, but I pretty much went right through them. The Flames restaurant up in airdrie has some killer suicide wings. they are probably the hottest ones in a restaurant I have tried. Haven't had the Bull & finch wings (although I plan to). Going to the Rusty Cage later to try out the Johnny Cash wings, which I hear are pretty hot.

For anyone who cares there is a new hot sauce store on 12th ave and 13th street, called Fire & Spice. They have almost everything there, with nice ratings for each one posted on the shelf.

boopydogg
04-06-2006, 01:51 AM
i know these arnt wings but at moxies in shawnessy if you order the chicken fingers but get them bufflow style they have a good bite to them and make you sweat but they are not the hottest thing i ever ate......im gonna have to go to bull and finch and try these waiver wings cause i love spicy food:thumbsup:

anarchy
04-06-2006, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by Ajay
Musta been hurting for cash cause he did it and the next day he said it hurt when he pee'd. That's quite intense hot wings.

:rofl: :rofl:

bmwM5_x
04-06-2006, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by cman
Theres a pub in crowfoot, maybe Harry's pub or something like that i cant quite remember, anyways they also make you sign a waiver, but if you can finish a pound they give you a $100 bar tab or so. Thats what I've heard anyways.:dunno:

yeah and they have some other great deals

like drink one hundred shots of beer in one hundred min without going to the bathroom and get the beer for free plus some other things i forgot. my friend booked to the bathroom at 53 shots ouch

Sorath
04-06-2006, 11:40 PM
this is how hot bull and finch volcano wings are

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=125757

DeeK
04-07-2006, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by cman
I went to harry's and had these tonight...

They have:
-mild
-medium
-hot
-super hot
-suicide
-double suicide
-stupid sauce
-death sauce

The death sauce ones you have to sign a waiver. The sauce that goes on them, is pretty much just a habenaro paste. no taste just burn... But considering I had to sign a waiver I was quite dissapointed. they are hot enough tho, that you can smell the heat as they are preparing the sauce from the kitchen.

I dunno... too hot for most people, not hot enough for me. I guess I'm fucked up. Mind you the guy that sat next to us, had an order of them and didnt even make it thru half a wing, and he was in tears. Baby! :cry:

Aneurysm
04-07-2006, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by DeeK

I went to harry's and had these tonight...

They have:
-mild
-medium
-hot
-super hot
-suicide
-double suicide
-stupid sauce
-death sauce

The death sauce ones you have to sign a waiver. The sauce that goes on them, is pretty much just a habenaro paste. no taste just burn... But considering I had to sign a waiver I was quite dissapointed. they are hot enough tho, that you can smell the heat as they are preparing the sauce from the kitchen.

I dunno... too hot for most people, not hot enough for me. I guess I'm fucked up. Mind you the guy that sat next to us, had an order of them and didnt even make it thru half a wing, and he was in tears. Baby! :cry:

So did you finish the pound? did you get the bar tab? and is the other rumours true, about the beer and everything? I may go there next.

ecstasy_civic
04-07-2006, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by bmwM5_x

yeah and they have some other great deals

like drink one hundred shots of beer in one hundred min without going to the bathroom and get the beer for free plus some other things i forgot. my friend booked to the bathroom at 53 shots ouch

Are they like shot glasses or whats the size?

I think I can do that.

shawtie
04-07-2006, 06:12 PM
The hottest wing ive ever had were down in strathmore, all I ordered was hot wings...not and of the suicide crap or anything and i took one bite and that was it....I like hot wings but whats the point of getting them THAT hot?? theres no taste to them!

natejj
04-09-2006, 01:52 PM
Sorath is a tank. He had about... 10 of the volcanos from bull and finch..... i cried after dipping my pinky and licking the sauce.

:cry:

cujo_cjc
04-09-2006, 11:16 PM
Went to Unicorn twice back in February.
Got owned pretty bad.
Accidently forgot to wash my hands thoroughly once when I went to the bathroom. The ownage continued :cry:

DeeK
04-11-2006, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by Aneurysm

So did you finish the pound? did you get the bar tab? and is the other rumours true, about the beer and everything? I may go there next.
I finished the pound yea... Didn't get the bar tab, I asked about the 100 shots of beer, and the waitress knew nothing about it.. either shes brand new or they don't do it anymore.

Also, avoid the spiced with lemon flavour... its disgusting.

Sorath
04-12-2006, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by natejj
Sorath is a tank. He had about... 10 of the volcanos from bull and finch..... i cried after dipping my pinky and licking the sauce.

:cry:
i got owned when i got home

DeeK
04-17-2006, 12:28 PM
If it doesnt burn twice, its not good enough.

DJ Lazy
08-10-2006, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by rage2
Satan's blood rated at 800,000 scoville units, one of the top 3 or 5 affordable hot sauces.

http://www.chez-williams.com/Hot%20Sauce/hothome.htm

That shits for Rookies... ;)

This is the hottest sauce I have ever tried... I was in pain for a good hour and half... :rofl: Then again I had direct consumption...

http://www.chez-williams.com/Hot%20Sauce/DaBombFinal.gif

Da Bomb Final Answer **

The hottest of all of the Da' Bomb line. Rated at 1,500,000 Scoville Units. Not for direct consumption, use as a food additive only. Ingredients include habaneras, pepper extract, apricot nectar, mustard flour, garlic, allspice and spices. From Kansas City, KS. 2 oz bottle

jdmakkord
08-10-2006, 08:16 PM
I used to love when I got orders for "suicide wings", when I was a cook. I basically stopped everything, just to get the sauce ready:D We didn't have a "suicide" sauce, I made it from scratch...my ultimate goal, to have the plate come back half full.

DJ Lazy
08-10-2006, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by jdmakkord
I used to love when I got orders for &quot;suicide wings&quot;, when I was a cook. I basically stopped everything, just to get the sauce ready:D We didn't have a &quot;suicide&quot; sauce, I made it from scratch...my ultimate goal, to have the plate come back half full.

DaveP and I had that happen a few times at Bull & Finch... waitress would bring the plate back with 3-4 wings left from the 6 that went out.. :D

Rsxstacy
08-10-2006, 09:02 PM
Use to work for Red DEvil for 3 years. The hottest sauce they had in order were...

Da Bomb^^ listed above 1,500,000 units
Hab 750 750,000 units
pure cap 650,000 units
daves ultimate 500,000 units

If the person could finish the 500,000 we would give them DaBomb. In the time i worked there very few finished dabomb wings.

403Gemini
08-10-2006, 09:06 PM
haha my buddy went to bull n finch and had those. he almost started crying haha then 1 hr later he went to the can and i guess he touched his wang with hot sauce on his finger and literally started screaming cause he said the burning wouldnt stop lol

i told him he knows what herpes is like now haha

EK 2.0
08-10-2006, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by 403Gemini
i told him he knows what herpes is like now haha

so Wayne...you know what herpes feels like huh??

ashee
08-10-2006, 09:35 PM
Ericka's Pub in Sarcee Plaza has yummmmyy hot wings.

spyce
08-10-2006, 09:38 PM
The level 3 wings at The Unicorn are pretty hot! :eek:

403Gemini
08-10-2006, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by EK 2.0

so Wayne...you know what herpes feels like huh??

Do i ever... i mean... lol ;)

DJ Lazy
08-11-2006, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by Rsxstacy
Use to work for Red DEvil for 3 years. The hottest sauce they had in order were...

Da Bomb^^ listed above 1,500,000 units
Hab 750 750,000 units
pure cap 650,000 units
daves ultimate 500,000 units

If the person could finish the 500,000 we would give them DaBomb. In the time i worked there very few finished dabomb wings.

That's where I had tried Da Bomb... :devil: Fuck was it hot.. :rofl:

fordo_11
08-11-2006, 12:24 PM
The White Hart Manor Pub in Breaside serves the hottest wings I have ever had, and trust me I always get the hottest they serve anywhere I go and these where so hot it took me a while to get them down.

steverules
08-11-2006, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by seer_claw

VERY! VERY! they use the active ingredient in bear mase or something else!

Crymson
08-11-2006, 01:08 PM
+ 1 for the unicorn wings. you cant sit at the same table as those.

spyce
08-11-2006, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Crymson
+ 1 for the unicorn wings. you cant sit at the same table as those.

ahaha i know
the smell is so horrid :nut:

l8braker
08-11-2006, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by fordo_11
The White Hart Manor Pub in Breaside serves the hottest wings I have ever had, and trust me I always get the hottest they serve anywhere I go and these where so hot it took me a while to get them down.

it's actually in cedarbrae and in a truly ghetto area. wings were pretty hot.

classic jack's on 17th's sign now says wings are 15c

shedboy
08-11-2006, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by ecstasy_civic

Are they like shot glasses or whats the size?

I think I can do that.

that's the same shit as drinking 4 litres of milk or eating 8 soda crackers in less than a minute, you have to be an x-man to pull it off. PS beer shots get you wrecked before you even realize it. its only like 6 pints, but it kicks your ass all over the place.

sputnik
08-11-2006, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by l8braker

it's actually in cedarbrae and in a truly ghetto area. wings were pretty hot.

classic jack's on 17th's sign now says wings are 15c

On Wednesday too?

Wednesdays were tradionally 9c and Thursdays were 15c

l8braker
08-11-2006, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by sputnik

On Wednesday too?

Not sure, i'm gonna find out when i get home. It would be a shame if they gave that up.

DJ Lazy
08-11-2006, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by sputnik

On Wednesday too?

Two Wing Nights at Classic Jacks????:eek:

l/l/rX
08-27-2006, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by rage2
Dave's insanity is weak. Hell, even dave's ultimate insanity is weak.

I think I'll have a beyond hot wing challenge (tm) setup for this summer. I have video of the last hot sauce challenge, and it was hilarious watching myself cry haha.

post vid!

trikypenguin
08-27-2006, 08:45 PM
why do u have to sign a waiver at some places?

adamc
08-27-2006, 08:55 PM
http://www.hotwings.ca/

Calgary's wing source, wing night listings (lol, you could eat cheap wings all week if you wanted to), reviews, etc.

adamc
08-27-2006, 08:56 PM
look on the top right hand side in the brown box

"today's deal"

shows place, price..

nifty :clap:

pinoyhero
08-27-2006, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by adamc
http://www.hotwings.ca/

Calgary's wing source, wing night listings (lol, you could eat cheap wings all week if you wanted to), reviews, etc.

But then you'd get a heartattack real quick, in all seriousnes though this is a much needed site, one of those that you wish were around, and actually is.

Proboscis
08-28-2006, 02:20 PM
Always be prepared by having toilet paper in the freezer